Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
few clubs have changed there twitter badge to black version

Reactions: 2
Not me but I might go follow it 🤣🤣
Me too! 😍🤣

Doubt it.

I wonder how Billy Gilmour is feeling about this because he left Chelsea to play regular football under Graham Potter at Brighton and now exactly one week later Potter has gone to Chelsea. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Billy go back to Chelsea within the next few years as I think that Chelsea made a massive mistake in selling him. The poor lad doesn't have any luck because at Norwich Farke didn't rate him and by the time Dean Smith took over they were technically already relegated. Looking back on the deal it makes sense why Todd Boehly wanted a loan move for Billy and not a transfer because he knew that Billy was still going to be in Chelsea's plans with Graham Potter as manager as he really rated him, but Tuchel decided to do the dirty behind Todd's back and sell Billy to Brighton.
I know, I feel so bad for him. If he gets his head down and plays well (which he will) then I can see him moving back in the not too distant future

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
some older goss from popbitch

>> Les = more <<​
Further Ferdinand details​

Last week's story about Les Ferdinand being unwittingly filmed having it off in his hotel room as part of an old tabloid kiss'n'tell sting will have sounded pretty outrageous to modern ears – but we've since been told we missed one of the more audacious details.

As we mentioned, hacks were stationed in the hotel room next door, watching the hidden camera footage as it was being filmed. When Les turned on his TV afterwards and saw himself on the box, he freaked out and called down to reception to ask why he could see himself on his own TV.

Seeing this play out from next door, one of the hacks went to knock for Les, posing as hotel management to tell him that what he had seen was the hotel's baby watching device – used if guests were out of their room, leaving a youngster asleep and alone. Les, supposedly, bought this explanation.​

I was going the Arsenal/Everton game on Sunday and now I dont know if its happening. All horse racing is off tomorrow so who knows.

I don’t think they will… as the schedule is already packed? Likely they’ll cancel on the day of the funeral but not just this weekend

Reactions: 5
some older goss from popbitch

>> Les = more <<​
Further Ferdinand details​

Last week's story about Les Ferdinand being unwittingly filmed having it off in his hotel room as part of an old tabloid kiss'n'tell sting will have sounded pretty outrageous to modern ears – but we've since been told we missed one of the more audacious details.

As we mentioned, hacks were stationed in the hotel room next door, watching the hidden camera footage as it was being filmed. When Les turned on his TV afterwards and saw himself on the box, he freaked out and called down to reception to ask why he could see himself on his own TV.

Seeing this play out from next door, one of the hacks went to knock for Les, posing as hotel management to tell him that what he had seen was the hotel's baby watching device – used if guests were out of their room, leaving a youngster asleep and alone. Les, supposedly, bought this explanation.​
Miss the good old kiss and tells. Those were the days! Don’t get anything now 🤣😂

Reactions: 3
The matches being postponed( which is likely) is a shame for the Womens league as some were going to be played at the Men's teams Stadiums.
So might not be able to reschedule for same venue

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they’d postpone cause of the European games... they can’t realistically postpone European games? So pushing back the Prem games is going to lead to an already stacked schedule.

Maybe they’d delay this weekends games but I can’t see anything beyond that (until a funeral)

Reactions: 1
The matches being postponed( which is likely) is a shame for the Womens league as some were going to be played at the Men's teams Stadiums.
So might not be able to reschedule for same venue
Meant to go on a family trip to see Spurs Women v Man U Women, will be so sad if it’s cancelled, the kids have never been to a big stadium before 😔

• Sad
That's not a bleeping pen

Honestly ref,var,officials are just destroying football. Is anyone actually enjoying football anymore like they did years ago.

Last edited:
  • Sad
So will matchs be postponed for the 10 days for mourning, so two weekends. Otherwise it would make more sense to cancel the following weekends fixtures as closer to her funeral.

So will matchs be postponed for the 10 days for mourning, so two weekends. Otherwise it would make more sense to cancel the following weekends fixtures as closer to her funeral.
Looks like decisions will be made tomorrow.

Tomorrow night EFL fixtures have been postponed.
Some Rugby games have been postponed and tomorrows cricket is off, along with horse-racing.

Reactions: 2
Would that mean no games till after the international break? Cricket supposedly back playing on Saturday and rugby too

I think theres a meeting tomorrow so we should find out then.

oh that match i'm not gonna be crazy enough to say we should've won but that Pen decision was ridiculous. to me 0-0 would've been fair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.