Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely not. Not in the near future anyway. He done well at Rangers but is struggling so far in the prem so I would need to see him really prove himself before he gets anywhere near us. I don’t want another Lampard/Ole situation where the fans all end up hating him 😂

I have Pep down to take over when Klopp goes, that’s if he doesn’t sign another extension past 2026.
I actually think pep will take over Spain after the world cup and his contract is up. That depends in how Spain do in the world cup but still.

Ole 😭I still love that man and everything he has done he's just a sweet pure soul. I'm devastated he didn't win a trophy and went the way it did. So yep I defo think stevie g needs to stay away from liverpool

PEP????? dream on

got more chance of city winning the CL back to back for the next decade than pep ever managing liverpool 😂
Or you know united winning a trophy maybe 😘

LET ME HAVE THIS DREAM OK ITS ALL I HAVE

• Haha
Reactions: 2
PEP????? dream on

got more chance of city winning the CL back to back for the next decade than pep ever managing liverpool 😂
Our assistant manager Pep babes, not baldy.

I wouldn’t want that man anywhere near my club with his CL curse 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Omg ok thank god you explained that because I thought you meant baldy 🤣🤣

Also pep shall be known as baldy and ten hag as sexy baldy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually think pep will take over Spain after the world cup and his contract is up. That depends in how Spain do in the world cup but still.

Ole 😭I still love that man and everything he has done he's just a sweet pure soul. I'm devastated he didn't win a trophy and went the way it did. So yep I defo think stevie g needs to stay away from liverpool

stop drinking the koolaid hun it’s making you delusional x

• Haha

I can definitely see Pep managing elsewhere in the near future but definitely not another prem club, like you said maybe Spain.

I’m sorry but the Ole hate was so unjustified. He managed to get one of the worst united teams in history to a europe league final and also got them to finish above us in the league (fair enough we had 600 injuries but still). I used to laugh at the banter but deep down I always felt awful for him, I hope he’s loving life on a beach somewhere 😂

Reactions: 4

thank god for that!!! was gonna say there will definitely be a witch haunting anfield if that ever happens - me 😂 would be outside protesting and praying over my curse crystals

and actually think our CL curse is over - yaya lifted it 😂

Yeah but Ten Hag is 🥵🥵🥵SEXY BALDY.

I think that is very uncalled for @spilldatea . We have win 1 trophy already there is no reason we can't win the europa. I think, I mean I hope,maybe,right. 🤣🤣.

LET ME HAVE THIS OK I DESERVES TO HAVE THIS DREAM. ITS ALL I AM OK
shut up you love me 😘😘😘😘😘😘

maybe i’m the drama

thank god for that!!! was gonna say there will definitely be a witch haunting anfield if that ever happens - me 😂 would be outside protesting and praying over my curse crystals

Lmao nah as much as I rate Pep I don’t think he would suit us at all. As much as him & Klopp are secret besties and love to sneak off after the games to drink wine together I know he would never, same way that Klopp would never go anywhere near city.

If you lot don’t win the CL this season then Pep is on fraud watch permanently 😭 The issue last season was apparently you had no striker so if you add Haaland & Alvarez to that and still don’t win then it’s never gonna happen 😭

Reactions: 1
I can definitely see Pep managing elsewhere in the near future but definitely not another prem club, like you said maybe Spain.

I’m sorry but the Ole hate was so unjustified. He managed to get one of the worst united teams in history to a europe league final and also got them to finish above us in the league (fair enough we had 600 injuries but still). I used to laugh at the banter but deep down I always felt awful for him, I hope he’s loving life on a beach somewhere 😂
I hated what happend to him. He did so good for what he had to deal with. And let's not forget if the board bsck him like they should have he would have got some amazing players who would have won thing and made him keep his job. Its so bad what they did to that man because he protected everyone in that club.

And actually thank you for admiting everything ole did not many people will. I love that man.

maybe i’m the drama
🤣🤣what you don't know is it was pogba with the curse 🤣

I love haaland don't get me wrong. I mean I think you all understand I love him BUT alvarez man he's bleeping amazing

• Heart
Lmao nah as much as I rate Pep I don’t think he would suit us at all, and as much as him & Klopp are secret besties and love to sneak off after the games to drink wine together I know he would never.

If you lot don’t win the CL this season then Pep is on fraud watch permanently 😭 The issue last season was apparently you had no striker so if you add Haaland & Alvarez to that and still don’t win then it’s never gonna happen 😭
tbh i think a lot of it is down to mentality - we’ve not been competing at this level for the same amount of time as other clubs - and i think that strong mental attitude that comes with dominating in the CL for decades and the history that comes with that and the lessons learned is really invaluable. i think once the team actually get into that mentality they will be unstoppable - i can’t even imagine the pressure they must feel.

if we don’t win i’m going into hiding with @olivia321 witness protection for two x

• Haha
I don't want him gone yet, I think he had a rough start to the season with the fixtures and we lost our new CB which was a big loss. I really hope he turns things around as our owners are doing everything right with investment into the stadium and for new signings, I don't want SG to fail. Plus he just seems like a nice guy.

We played really well. Hopefully we continue in that form 🙏

Some of the twitter admins are hilarious for the teams. Did anyone see Burnleys announcements for new signings on twitter 🤣
Yeah if you can get a good run going with some wins/draws then hopefully the #GerrardOut will calm down a bit 😂 I really want him to succeed and I do hope that one day he’s good enough to manage us, but at the moment I don’t want him even thinking about that 😂 Playing that well and getting a draw against city will definitely have boosted the confidence of both the players and the managers 🤞🏼

Last edited:
I need another city v Barcelona like pre season but without the bleeping rain. Because that was so good and because my friend can take me. 😁because I wanna shout at de jong and how he's a bench warmer the bleep

ok so I might of had a bit to drink

• Haha
tbh i think a lot of it is down to mentality - we’ve not been competing at this level for the same amount of time as other clubs - and i think that strong mental attitude that comes with dominating in the CL for decades and the history that comes with that and the lessons learned is really invaluable. i think once the team actually get into that mentality they will be unstoppable - i can’t even imagine the pressure they must feel.

if we don’t win i’m going into hiding with @olivia321 witness protection for two x
Yeah maybe but I still think you should have really won it by now. That Madrid semi final last year was the most mental 5-10 minutes of football i’ve watched in recent years 😭 It was like every city player just panicked and froze the second madrid scored, maybe that’s to do with mentality like you said.

I genuinely can’t see any outcome where rangers win the league and I bleeping love it 😂 Unbelievable game but gutted for Kyogo, hope it’s not too serious. They really tried to say Ange would be sacked by Christmas and now look…
I don’t want to get too cocky yet but it’s not looking good….. 🤣 Yeah it was such a shame, he looked gutted when he was walking off the pitch. Although, Giakomakis is my preferred striker for the derbys as he’s much stronger and more physical than Kyogo. I’m loving every single minute of Ange, I might love him more than my dad 🍀

Yeah maybe but I still think you should have really won it by now. That Madrid semi final last year was the most mental 5-10 minutes of football i’ve watched in recent years 😭 It was like every city player just panicked and froze the second madrid scored, maybe that’s to do with mentality like you said.
No because that was bleeping amazing. Literally RM scored 1 goal and I said to my friends it's fine coty got this it's only 1 goal. Well duck me I had to eat my words.

Happy tho because rm to win always
Don't let me friends read that

I hated what happend to him. He did so good for what he had to deal with. And let's not forget if the board bsck him like they should have he would have got some amazing players who would have won thing and made him keep his job. Its so bad what they did to that man because he protected everyone in that club.

And actually thank you for admiting everything ole did not many people will. I love that man.

🤣🤣what you don't know is it was pogba with the curse 🤣

I love haaland don't get me wrong. I mean I think you all understand I love him BUT alvarez man he's bleeping amazing
Yeah he really wasn’t backed which was a lot of the problem. I’m not sure if it’s a common thing but I see a lot of united fans now looking back and appreciating what he actually managed with the team which is nice to see.

I don’t want to get too cocky yet but it’s not looking good….. 🤣 Yeah it was such a shame, he looked gutted when he was walking off the pitch. Although, Giakomakis is my preferred striker for the derbys as he’s much stronger and more physical than Kyogo. I’m loving every single minute of Ange, I might love him more than my dad 🍀
Jota’s second goal was absolutely unbelievable. I think people really need to appreciate this current team because it’s the best i’ve seen celtic in years and it’s amazing. Ange is absolute class, love the guy so much. Sacked by Christmas my arse 😂

Lmao nah as much as I rate Pep I don’t think he would suit us at all. As much as him & Klopp are secret besties and love to sneak off after the games to drink wine together I know he would never, same way that Klopp would never go anywhere near city.

I’m seconding this. If City don’t win the CL then they are 100% cursed and Pep should have to do a Cersei Lannister style walk of shame (some of you would like that) 🤣🤣

maybe i’m the drama
Witch haunting Anfield I’m crying 😂 😂 😂 😂

Did we add to the Klopp excuse thingy?

• Haha
Liverpool were really poor today I thought, thought we absolutely deserved to come away with 3 points. God knows what’s going on with Salah and TAA? Harvey Elliot actually had a good first half, Allison and Pickford were brilliant. Please there’s no doubting Pickford is England’s number 1 by the way, don’t even @ me.
It was probably the most competitive 90 mins for a while but I’m really happy with what I’ve seen today (and so far this season) and was genuinely disappointed not to win. Crazy the difference in a year considering the only outfield player that started the Goodison derby last year in that squad today was Gray.

Ps Nunez is just a Uruguayan Andy Carroll, am not having him

• Haha
I’m seconding this. If City don’t win the CL then they are 100% cursed and Pep should have to do a Cersei Lannister style walk of shame (some of you would like that) 🤣🤣

Witch haunting Anfield I’m crying 😂 😂 😂 😂

Did we add to the Klopp excuse thingy?

Liverpool were really poor today I thought, thought we absolutely deserved to come away with 3 points. God knows what’s going on with Salah and TAA? Harvey Elliot actually had a good first half, Allison and Pickford were brilliant. Please there’s no doubting Pickford is England’s number 1 by the way, don’t even @ me.
It was probably the most competitive 90 mins for a while but I’m really happy with what I’ve seen today (and so far this season) and was genuinely disappointed not to win. Crazy the difference in a year considering the only outfield player that started the Goodison derby last year in that squad today was Gray.

Ps Nunez is just a Uruguayan Andy Carroll, am not having him
Please anyone says pickford isn't England number 1 don't have a clue on football.

Also off subject but @wordzaladi didn't accept Jamie and cersi but totally accept house of dragons. Matt Smith is 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵❤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.