Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welllllll.....I will take a point against City all day long!! Although we were robbed with that VAR, Coutinho should never have had that struck off! Happy with a point though, we needed that so bad! Thought Villa were much better today and SG got his game plan right. Just hoping we take something from our next couple games.

So nice seeing JG back at Villa Park with the kids though, thought he might have made an appearance and I wondered if we would cheer or boo him! My eldest has never forgot when he met him a few times, he's much better with kids than adults 😄
Haha this did make me laugh, kids are his level true but it was nice to see him being a decent human!
I bet many of us villains were waiting to sing ‘Villa Till I die’ at their loudest (as a joke)

Also, genuine question is he actually going to warm the bench all season?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Please anyone says pickford isn't England number 1 don't have a clue on football.

Also off subject but @wordzaladi didn't accept Jamie and cersi but totally accept house of dragons. Matt Smith is 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵❤
I don’t blame you, I dunno what it is about Matt Smith but he kinda fine tbf 🫣… I get it in a weird way 😅😅

Liverpool were really poor today I thought, thought we absolutely deserved to come away with 3 points. God knows what’s going on with Salah and TAA? Harvey Elliot actually had a good first half, Allison and Pickford were brilliant. Please there’s no doubting Pickford is England’s number 1 by the way, don’t even @ me.
It was probably the most competitive 90 mins for a while but I’m really happy with what I’ve seen today (and so far this season) and was genuinely disappointed not to win. Crazy the difference in a year considering the only outfield player that started the Goodison derby last year in that squad today was Gray.

Ps Nunez is just a Uruguayan Andy Carroll, am not having him
Uruguayan Andy Carroll 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our good friend Tallia at Chelsea game yesterday. My god she is so thirsty! She is desperate for a Chelsea footballer. Poor Harvey Vale bolted when he had the chance.

B51E8251-9111-4F7C-881A-B14BD7355716.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t remember who said their favourite wag was Amie Coady but my god I followed her as soon as Conor signed for us and I actually love how much she posts, they’re so lovely and dare I say it - normal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seeing a lot of people saying vile things now that Mbappe is apparently dating a trans woman. Calling him gay and making jokes about it, I beg that these people shut their mouths and educate themselves 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The only man big enough to take on this viking

View attachment 1552717
Challenge accepted. I might be 5’2” but we’re all the same height lying down… or if he wants to lift me 🥵. Oh wait you mean take on in a football sense… carry on. 😇

I really want these two and Harry Maguire to all team up and have a go on me together. Three huge hulking beasts of man! 🥵🥵🥵
Tbf Haaland and McTominay can tag team me. 😗✌🏼.

Please can they just be in one little scuffle in the Manchester Derby so I can have fantasy material 🥵. No injuries, no sendings off just want the images so I can dream they’re fighting over who gets to rail me first 😅

I’m jealous of Mings in this one ✌🏼

Reactions: 2
Our good friend Tallia at Chelsea game yesterday. My god she is so thirsty! She is desperate for a Chelsea footballer. Poor Harvey Vale bolted when he had the chance.

View attachment 1552886
Desperate beg. Wants a famous boyfriend soooo bad.

Seeing a lot of people saying vile things now that Mbappe is apparently dating a trans woman. Calling him gay and making jokes about it, I beg that these people shut their mouths and educate themselves 🙄
That’s awful!! Why do people care if she’s trans. Honestly if Mbappe is happy with her then his fanboys should just let him live.

I swear some of the fanboys are weirder than the obsessed fangirls.

Reactions: 4
I swear some of the fanboys are weirder than the obsessed fangirls.
Certainly. Definitely just as intense, if not more so.

As for Mbappe, if he's happy that's all that matters. Whether it's gay for a man to date trans women causes arguments in the gay community, let alone elsewhere. It's stupid, really, because people are free to identify however they like.

Reactions: 7
I can’t remember who said their favourite wag was Amie Coady but my god I followed her as soon as Conor signed for us and I actually love how much she posts, they’re so lovely and dare I say it - normal
I like her too, she’s so down to earth and their family life seems lovely! Their boys are adorable too.

• Heart
Challenge accepted. I might be 5’2” but we’re all the same height lying down… or if he wants to lift me 🥵. Oh wait you mean take on in a football sense… carry on. 😇

Tbf Haaland and McTominay can tag team me. 😗✌🏼.

Please can they just be in one little scuffle in the Manchester Derby so I can have fantasy material 🥵. No injuries, no sendings off just want the images so I can dream they’re fighting over who gets to rail me first 😅

I’m jealous of Mings in this one ✌🏼
I fantasise daily about Mings just absolutely throwing me about the gaff, banging me on every surface with his big rounders bat of a dick. Help.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I fantasise daily about Mings just absolutely throwing me about the gaff, banging me on every surface with his big rounders bat of a dick. Help.
Swap the player out but If that ain’t a mood I don’t know what is. 😅😅

I like her too, she’s so down to earth and their family life seems lovely! Their boys are adorable too.
They are such a cute family! Absolutely normal, lovely people 🥰🥰

Me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.