Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gone are the days when people didn’t get personally offended about rival fans not liking/rating one of your players. Whoopdie bloody do.

Don’t see me shedding tears because @olivia321 said duck harry kane!!! See you next week on this thread hun (but not if we lose I won’t dare show my face) 🤣
We’re to classy to be scrapping outside the kebab shop. I’ll have a balaclava on next week if you lot win spurs are our boogie team.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if anything i think spurs fans have more of a right to say duck harry kane than anyone else - he doesn’t even want to play for you guys 😂 he would’ve been long gone if it wasn’t for that useless lump of a brother
He’s signing a new contract soon so stuck with us for life i’m afraid, that’s what happen when you sign a contract at spurs and your name is Harry Kane. No getting out and going to support a trophy winning club, forced to be loyal no matter what - bet Harry’s brother is devastated he couldn’t get the move to City and be a glory hunter🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gone are the days when people didn’t get personally offended about rival fans not liking/rating one of your players. Whoopdie bloody do.

Don’t see me shedding tears because @olivia321 said duck harry kane!!! See you next week on this thread hun (but not if we lose I won’t dare show my face) 🤣
Dont duck him, think of Kate :ROFLMAO: Jeez if we stayed away after a loss you'd all have barely seen me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or basically finding a way to defend guns because otherwise your club looks bad 🫣
Not sure if this is towards me but I didn’t defend guns and I don’t think anyone else on the thread did either? Cba to get into it again lmao but just wanted to make that clear.

Jack has more chemistry with his tooth brush then he does the cousin

Is it me? Am I the drama? I don’t think I’m the drama?… maybe I am? Am I the villain? I don’t think I’m the villain?

I have taught you well

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Welllllll.....I will take a point against City all day long!! Although we were robbed with that VAR, Coutinho should never have had that struck off! Happy with a point though, we needed that so bad! Thought Villa were much better today and SG got his game plan right. Just hoping we take something from our next couple games.

So nice seeing JG back at Villa Park with the kids though, thought he might have made an appearance and I wondered if we would cheer or boo him! My eldest has never forgot when he met him a few times, he's much better with kids than adults 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
VAR has been so bleeping tit today bleeping joke.

Scares me for tomorrow's gane

@jade1818 Come over here. So much better and way for enjoyably

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Welllllll.....I will take a point against City all day long!! Although we were robbed with that VAR, Coutinho should never have had that struck off! Happy with a point though, we needed that so bad! Thought Villa were much better today and SG got his game plan right. Just hoping we take something from our next couple games.

So nice seeing JG back at Villa Park with the kids though, thought he might have made an appearance and I wondered if we would cheer or boo him! My eldest has never forgot when he met him a few times, he's much better with kids than adults 😄
I can’t believe the difference in Villa today compared to how they have been playing the rest of the season, especially against a team like city! If Liverpool are in a good enough spot for top 4 by the time we play you guys then I will happily take the L if it means Gerrard isn’t sacked 😭 I know fans are divided on him but I hope they give him a bit longer before they really want him gone.

I can’t believe the difference in Villa today compared to how they have been playing the rest of the season, especially against a team like city. If Liverpool are in a good enough spot for top 4 by the time we play you guys then I will happily take the L if it means Gerrard isn’t sacked 😭 I know fans are divided on him but I hope they give him a bit more of a chance.
I HAVE A QUESTION
I HAVE A QUESTION

if you could take stevie g as manager would you and how long would you give him. Now or in the future. Or do you wanna stick with klopp

I HAVE A QUESTION
I HAVE A QUESTION

if you could take stevie g as manager would you and how long would you give him. Now or in the future. Or do you wanna stick with klopp
Absolutely not. Not in the near future anyway. He done well at Rangers but is struggling so far in the prem so I would need to see him really prove himself before he gets anywhere near us. I don’t want another Lampard/Ole situation where the fans all end up hating him 😂

I have Pep down to take over when Klopp goes, that’s if he doesn’t sign another extension past 2026.

• Haha
I can’t believe the difference in Villa today compared to how they have been playing the rest of the season, especially against a team like city! If Liverpool are in a good enough spot for top 4 by the time we play you guys then I will happily take the L if it means Gerrard isn’t sacked 😭 I know fans are divided on him but I hope they give him a bit longer before they really want him gone.
I don't want him gone yet, I think he had a rough start to the season with the fixtures and we lost our new CB which was a big loss. I really hope he turns things around as our owners are doing everything right with investment into the stadium and for new signings, I don't want SG to fail. Plus he just seems like a nice guy.

We played really well. Hopefully we continue in that form 🙏

How did I miss this tweet 😭

Some of the twitter admins are hilarious for the teams. Did anyone see Burnleys announcements for new signings on twitter 🤣

• Haha
I have Pep down to take over when Klopp goes, that’s if he doesn’t sign another extension past 2026.
PEP????? dream on

got more chance of city winning the CL back to back for the next decade than pep ever managing liverpool 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.