Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wouldn’t exactly say Maguire played well but he was probably the best of a bad bunch. Goldbridge is an absolute whopper but his reactions always make me laugh.

I just hope they don’t end up getting the game against us stopped due to protests or moved to another day. Like sorry that you lot don’t know how to kick a ball properly but that’s not our fault and we shouldn’t have to have interruptions/changes in out schedule because of it!
I dont think it will be stopped because the last time that happend was for the super league and that was another level.(who remember that ever fan working together that was)

I do think they are just gonna protest I hope there won't be violence. It does just seem that they want it empty which shouldn't stop the game 🤞🤞.

Also goldbridge teeth freak me out 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Waiting on the games today so I can see how my FPL team goes and I can use my Free Transfer 🤣. I am being proper ruthless this year 🤣

Reactions: 5
Daft move if it’s true.

Also my BF gets told he looks like “taller Bernando”. I’ve been trying to convince him for ages to go to Manchester with me and get drunk City fans to buy him drinks 🤣. Looks like that opportunity has passed. tit 🤣

• Haha
Daft move if it’s true.

Also my BF gets told he looks like “taller Bernando”. I’ve been trying to convince him for ages to go to Manchester with me and get drunk City fans to buy him drinks 🤣. Looks like that opportunity has passed. tit 🤣
My cousins husband really looks like Rangers goalie Allan McGregor and he hates coming to Glasgow to visit as he always gets hassle 😂 poor guy

• Haha
😭 meanie I deserve a Good Morning :ROFLMAO:
Would you date a man who brought nothing to the table?? No you wouldn’t, so why support Man United who are bottom of the table.. They are lower than the ants..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would you date a man who brought nothing to the table?? No you wouldn’t, so why support Man United who are bottom of the table.. They are lower than the ants..
thats this beautiful game, support til the death though i'm sure plenty have jumped ship.

And i’m supposed to believe we treated him badly and he didn’t enjoy his time with us just because rival fans say so. What a guy 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oh this Forest game is gonna wind me up if commentator keeps calling them Nottingham :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Rachel Robertson celebrating her birthday last night, her cake looks amazing 😍
View attachment 1497771
Rachel is gorgeous, one of my favourite wags 😍 Did you see the stories of their son and thiago’s son playing in their first football tournament the other day, so cute 😭 I still laugh that she only had to add “on” to her name after getting married 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rachel Robertson celebrating her birthday last night, her cake looks amazing 😍
View attachment 1497771
She’s so pretty!

My cousins husband really looks like Rangers goalie Allan McGregor and he hates coming to Glasgow to visit as he always gets hassle 😂 poor guy
Omg I bet he gets comments from both sides 🤣.

My BF gets “are you Bernando Silva, you look a lot taller in person” off randoms, it’s hilarious 🤣. Like Bernando is just walking about our town on his day off from training 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.