Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never posted before but I’m so curious/interested in the United situation so I just have to ask… for those who want the Glazers out, what do you want or reasonably think will happen next if they sell? Manchester United is a massive global club and brand. Who can afford it (without accruing huge amounts of debt) that isn’t corrupt/evil? I’m in no way endorsing the Glazers, but I don’t understand how getting rid of the Glazers makes the situation better

Reactions: 3
I’ve never posted before but I’m so curious/interested in the United situation so I just have to ask… for those who want the Glazers out, what do you want or reasonably think will happen next if they sell? Manchester United is a massive global club and brand. Who can afford it (without accruing huge amounts of debt) that isn’t corrupt/evil? I’m in no way endorsing the Glazers, but I don’t understand how getting rid of the Glazers makes the situation better
I can only speak for myself.
So I want a new owner Honestly that everyone in the PL has. Someone who will put money into the club, who will upgrade careington/OT. To actually back the manager ect. To not put the club in debt like the glazers have to not take money out of the club like the glazers has. No other owners do what the glazers have regarding taking money out ect.

Think is to own a club now is a lot stricter than it was when the glazers bought united. They have to prove they have the funds for said club.

I understand what you mean in how would we know new owners would be better but it can never be worse then it is now never. No owner would do what they have done.

So I found out that in 2020 (I'm sure it was then) that thiago almost joined United and not Liverpool. He was gonna take a huge pay cut everything but he wanted a 4 year contract and the glazers (it was them) said no it would only be a 3 year contract and they wouldn't budge. By the time they was thinking of changing there mind was to late he had joined Liverpool. Now tell me who the hell would do that not many other owners.

Also there is defo a few who can afford it on there own or if they do a consortium (not sure in spelling) but there is defo people who can buy it. Again tho depends on if the glazers sell up because unfortunately they just see united as a money pit regarding on the actual football.

But also let me point out. How the glazers bought united. That would never be aloud to happen now (loan) so really why should we have to deal with the debt still in the club and not going anywhere. United have never wanted them at this club. Its just for what ever reason main stream media are picking up on it but it's always been there

Reactions: 9
The ref at the West ham game might as well stay by the var monitor 🤣

Rice just had his pen saved. Also what happend to him moving

Reactions: 1
So I want a new owner Honestly that everyone in the PL has. Someone who will put money into the club, who will upgrade careington/OT. To actually back the manager ect. To not put the club in debt like the glazers have to not take money out of the club like the glazers has. No other owners do what the glazers have regarding taking money out ect.

Think is to own a club now is a lot stricter than it was when the glazers bought united. They have to prove they have the funds for said club.

I understand what you mean in how would we know new owners would be better but it can never be worse then it is now never. No owner would do what they have done.

So I found out that in 2020 (I'm sure it was then) that thiago almost joined United and not Liverpool. He was gonna take a huge pay cut everything but he wanted a 4 year contract and the glazers (it was them) said no it would only be a 3 year contract and they wouldn't budge. By the time they was thinking of changing there mind was to late he had joined Liverpool. Now tell me who the hell would do that not many other owners.

Also there is defo a few who can afford it on there own or if they do a consortium (not sure in spelling) but there is defo people who can buy it. Again tho depends on if the glazers sell up because unfortunately they just see united as a money pit regarding on the actual football.

But also let me point out. How the glazers bought united. That would never be aloud to happen now (loan) so really why should we have to deal with the debt still in the club and not going anywhere. United have never wanted them at this club. Its just for what ever reason main stream media are picking up on it but it's always been there
Thank you! I just want to better understand the perspective of United supporters

Reactions: 5
Rachel is gorgeous, one of my favourite wags 😍 Did you see the stories of their son and thiago’s son playing in their first football tournament the other day, so cute 😭 I still laugh that she only had to add “on” to her name after getting married 😂
Yes, I did! 😍 so adorable. I like Rachel as well, she’s not your usual WAG. She’s lovely and down to earth.

Reactions: 5

Great post.👌 They just take money out and don't put any money in. They need to go.

Reactions: 1
Omg they are so mental and quirky 🤪 I bet they really rattled Lingard with that one!!
Seen Lingard do an interview the other day, he’s so unlikable! someone questioned him what his thoughts were that people think he only went to Forest for money. He said he was offered life changing sums of money to go abroad and turned it down to stay in PL…. Is the 200k per week not life changing enough for you? Some of these footballers honestly live in another dimension! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do I think that’s a lie 🤣. “Life changing money” like he’s not already rich

Reactions: 7
I see VAR has just robbed Chelsea of three points. I mean what is the purpose of VAR if the referee is not going to do anything about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Feel a bit bad for Chelsea with that. Romero on Cucurella was out of order and defo a booking

Reactions: 10
I honestly just want a season where VAR doesn't cause any controversy, but yet again the officials make it all about them and why is it in other countries that use VAR everything seems to run smoothly yet in England mistakes are being made on a constant basis. The reason is probably because our referees are not very good.

Reactions: 8
Feel a bit bad for Chelsea with that. Romero on Cucurella was out of order and defo a booking
Was definitely a booking but tbh i’m glad it wasn’t, Cucurella is a vile scumbag and it couldn’t have happened to a better player 😂 What a game…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.