Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, i’d pay decent money for Romero to pull my hair like that. Cucurella you lucky bastard 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Havertz does nothing for me either. He’s not the worst but he’s hardly got me hot and bothered 😂

Reactions: 8
I'd say Conte all day long in that fight 🤣 looks like he could be a right scrappy bugger if he wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just seen the hair pull and not gonna lie it might have done things to me 🥵🥵. Meaning can john stones,jack grealish or kyle walker do it to me please

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just seen the hair pull and not gonna lie it might have done things to me 🥵🥵. Meaning can john stones,jack grealish or kyle walker do it to me please
John, Jack and Kyle can all do it to me. Pulling my head around by my hair, pulling my head on their cocks. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly just want a season where VAR doesn't cause any controversy, but yet again the officials make it all about them and why is it in other countries that use VAR everything seems to run smoothly yet in England mistakes are being made on a constant basis. The reason is probably because our referees are not very good.
they're not very good and they're both overly protected (by a lack of transparency in decision making) and not protected enough (players/managers/fans thinking it's okay to scream in their faces, the abuse they get)

maybe this is just my own bias (probably is a little bit), but with everton last season, poor officiating in the form of several bad decisions cost us a good few points and turned a few games that were winnable into a spiral of chaos. granted, I'm sure the lack of mental durability of the squad last year had something to do with it (e.g one significantly poor decision lead to players losing their heads, making a mistake because they lost their concentration, allowing the opposing team to score), but I'm sure this is the case for other teams too (especially those who often get fucked over by poor officiating)

you shouldn't see the name of whatever referee is officiating a match and feel dread due to whatever inexplicably bizarre and controversial decisions they've made before

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t mind a bit of hair pulling but not by any of them 🤣🤣. My idea of aftercare isn't bathing in detol 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.