Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nunez is actually a really good guy and a great player so far, maybe slightly overpriced but I guess that’s not his fault 😂 Spoke a lot about how he was really worried and anxious about joining the club, but singing at our annual karaoke night while Diaz was swinging his shirt around his head made him feel right at home apparently 😂

Jota’s out until the end of the month so you are safe from him at least 😭
😭😭but I want to look at him. I like when he runs 🤣🤣🤣.

Yeah I never really blame the players for the prices that are placed on them. I just hate how much money is in football now 🤣.

Luis diaz is gonna be a star. He's bloody amazing. Big fan very big fan. Again very annoyed we missed out 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
😭😭but I want to look at him. I like when he runs 🤣🤣🤣.

Yeah I never really blame the players for the prices that are placed on them. I just hate how much money is in football now 🤣.

Luis diaz is gonna be a star. He's bloody amazing. Big fan very big fan. Again very annoyed we missed out 🤣🤣
As long as Jota is back to walk his dogs (arsenal) on the 9th october i’m all good. Yeah Diaz is an absolutely class player, just needs to work on his ability to finish which i’m sure will come soon 😂 As long as Salah, Nunez etc can score the goals then i’m alright with Diaz just doing his technical tricks for now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As long as Jota is back to walk his dogs (arsenal) on the 9th october i’m all good. Yeah Diaz is an absolutely class player, just needs to work on his ability to finish which i’m sure will come soon 😂 As long as Salah, Nunez etc can score the goals then i’m alright with Diaz just doing his technical tricks for now 😂
How good is Jesus for arsenal tho 🤣🤣. Seems to be doing better already than he was at city. Seems happier as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ohhh sorry - completely missed that!!

Well Graham, stick his pretty good performance today up your Souness 😝
I met him once and his thighs are like massive tree trunks! huuuggee thighs! Sorry, just had to mention that 😂 god knows what they were like at the height of his playing days

• Haha
Just watched the Gary Neville and Jamie redknapp after the united match. I'm actually confused as to why everybody thinks the Glazers have spent there own money when they never have. Also confused as to why we also can't blame the owners when it's pretty easy to see there a huge problem

Reactions: 1
Hated, Adored Never Ignored… things are tough at the minute but we’ll be back.

Just watched the Gary Neville and Jamie redknapp after the united match. I'm actually confused as to why everybody thinks the Glazers have spent there own money when they never have. Also confused as to why we also can't blame the owners when it's pretty easy to see there a huge problem
I don’t doubt that there’s a deep seated problem within the structure of the business, but that team of lazy, weak players who hate each other aren’t being told to underperform by the owners. They still need to take some responsibility.

Reactions: 8
I don’t doubt that there’s a deep seated problem within the structure of the business, but that team of lazy, weak players who hate each other aren’t being told to underperform by the owners. They still need to take some responsibility.
Definitely I completely agree but we should also be aloud to say the owners are a huge problem that need to be sorted.

Think is I'm not saying when we get new owner that's it we're back to winning every no defo not that will not happen but having new owner will just mean getting the right people in the area that need it where now we just have yes men to the Glazers who actually have no idea what's going on and don't actually care about the club or even football. They just see it as a cash cow to take money from and put the debt into the club

Reactions: 2
Just on the subject of ownership- I wonder if they’ll ever bring in the German (I think?) ownership model of 50+1.

Definitely I completely agree but we should also be aloud to say the owners are a huge problem that need to be sorted.

Think is I'm not saying when we get new owner that's it we're back to winning every no defo not that will not happen but having new owner will just mean getting the right people in the area that need it where now we just have yes men to the Glazers who actually have no idea what's going on and don't actually care about the club or even football. They just see it as a cash cow to take money from and put the debt into the club
Can I ask what the actual issue is with the glazers? I get that there’s some deep issues or whatever but don’t they provide millions every season to spend on new players etc and fans are always buzzing with them until 4 months down the line when things go wrong? I just don’t get how they can be fully blamed for the downfall when from an outside perspective it’s pretty clear the players are the main issue. Regardless of what goes on behind the scenes they are not to blame for the horrendous footballing performances shown by united players every single week, surely? This is a genuine question btw as I don’t know much about them.

Can I ask what the actual issue is with the glazers? I get that there’s some deep issues or whatever but don’t they provide millions every season to spend on new players etc and fans are always buzzing with them until 4 months down the line when things go wrong? I just don’t get how they can be fully blamed for the downfall when from an outside perspective it’s pretty clear the players are the main issue. Regardless of what goes on behind the scenes they are not to blame for the horrendous footballing performances shown by united players every single week, surely? This is a genuine question btw as I don’t know much about them.
The Glazers haven't spent a single penny of there own money into the club. Not even to buy the club did they use there own money. They used a loan and then put that loan into the club. Before they bought the club manchester united was debt free. The debt still hasn't been cleared. Never mind that ever yese they take money out of the club for themselves instead of putting back into the club like every other owner. And that just the tip of it. Everything they have spent on players ect has all been from shirt sale, merchandise, sponsorship ect but nothing from the actually Glazers themselves. They also don't invest OT and Carrington need either who stadium and training centre being built or and complete overhaul because it's falling down. And as the biggest stadium apart from Wembley it's disgusting that's its got to this point.

People,journalists everyone needs to get this but they spent money bullshit out. I don't u derstand especially journalists because they will know they don't spend money so wish they would stop saying they do.

There American who have zero idea on how to run a football club all they see is a cash cow. Because Manchester united is still one of the biggest clubs in the world they still get a lot of deal so they don't care how we are doing football wise but business side is going well. They don't have football people running the club they was yes men and business men who don't care who we sign for football reasons they sign player who can bring the most money in for them. I know people qi say but we was happy to have them when SAF was here but 1 nope we still protested then 2, it's easy to give SAF what he wants when he had the right director and they was making so much more money because of how they was winning. Once SAF left it went to tit like we all knew it would because they then bought even more yes men into the club.
(Also that's why Jose m said getting 2nd with united was one of his proudest achievements because no one knows what goes on behind closed doors)

So i know it defo seems like we're not blaming the players anymore and in a sense I guess a lot of fans are. I know for myself the players mean tit to me I don't care about them anymore. Most are tit and should never be there. But nothing will change unless we get new owners.

And tbh there not even the tip of the tit there to much to actually say. For most it's not about not winning trophys it's about how we are being managed and its time to get better owners.
Thanks for my Ted talk 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Good morning to everyone whose team isn’t bottom of the table on -5 goal difference 😘😘

Stay hydrated people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The Glazers haven't spent a single penny of there own money into the club. Not even to buy the club did they use there own money. They used a loan and then put that loan into the club. Before they bought the club manchester united was debt free. The debt still hasn't been cleared. Never mind that ever yese they take money out of the club for themselves instead of putting back into the club like every other owner. And that just the tip of it. Everything they have spent on players ect has all been from shirt sale, merchandise, sponsorship ect but nothing from the actually Glazers themselves. They also don't invest OT and Carrington need either who stadium and training centre being built or and complete overhaul because it's falling down. And as the biggest stadium apart from Wembley it's disgusting that's its got to this point.

People,journalists everyone needs to get this but they spent money bullshit out. I don't u derstand especially journalists because they will know they don't spend money so wish they would stop saying they do.

There American who have zero idea on how to run a football club all they see is a cash cow. Because Manchester united is still one of the biggest clubs in the world they still get a lot of deal so they don't care how we are doing football wise but business side is going well. They don't have football people running the club they was yes men and business men who don't care who we sign for football reasons they sign player who can bring the most money in for them. I know people qi say but we was happy to have them when SAF was here but 1 nope we still protested then 2, it's easy to give SAF what he wants when he had the right director and they was making so much more money because of how they was winning. Once SAF left it went to tit like we all knew it would because they then bought even more yes men into the club.
(Also that's why Jose m said getting 2nd with united was one of his proudest achievements because no one knows what goes on behind closed doors)

So i know it defo seems like we're not blaming the players anymore and in a sense I guess a lot of fans are. I know for myself the players mean tit to me I don't care about them anymore. Most are tit and should never be there. But nothing will change unless we get new owners.

And tbh there not even the tip of the tit there to much to actually say. For most it's not about not winning trophys it's about how we are being managed and its time to get better owners.
Thanks for my Ted talk 🤣🤣🤣
That’s fair, like I said I don’t know much about them so it’s interesting to read that. Obviously they are a part of the issue but I don’t think anyone can deny that the players are a huge part of it too, it’s like they weren’t even trying yesterday i’ve never seen anything like it. Maguire of course was used as the scapegoat when on paper he probably played better than the rest of them. I used to joke about him and I still do but it’s getting to the stage now where I really feel for him. Idiot saying this when your goalkeeper decided to fall asleep for the whole 90 minutes ffs 😭

That’s fair, like I said I don’t know much about them so it’s interesting to read that. Obviously they are a part of the issue but I don’t think anyone can deny that the players are a huge part of it too, it’s like they weren’t even trying yesterday i’ve never seen anything like it. Maguire of course was used as the scapegoat when on paper he probably played better than the rest of them. I used to joke about him and I still do but it’s getting to the stage now where I really feel for him. Idiot saying this when your goalkeeper decided to fall asleep for the whole 90 minutes ffs 😭

You know I noticed that maguire I dunno seem I don't wanna say better but better. Apart from getting lost yesterday and being on the away side the game before 🤣🤣.

I can't speak for everyone of course but myself. The players are defo to blame yes of course there no way they can't be blamed. But most of them shouldn't even be there like who the duck gave the ok to sign 80mil maguire when we could have got VVD for cheaper or who agreed for Fred. Scott don't count as he from the academy but who said he shouldn't be sold. Do you see what I mean most of these players should never be here and that down to the directors who answer to the owners.

I can't remember which manager but apparently wanted to sell martial but owners said no because he's there fav player. And it was when he was doing well so could of got a bit of money for him.

The only good thing yesterday was De Gea had the balls to do the interviews himself that's it. Also I can't stand goldbridge

You know I noticed that maguire I dunno seem I don't wanna say better but better. Apart from getting lost yesterday and being on the away side the game before 🤣🤣.

I can't speak for everyone of course but myself. The players are defo to blame yes of course there no way they can't be blamed. But most of them shouldn't even be there like who the duck gave the ok to sign 80mil maguire when we could have got VVD for cheaper or who agreed for Fred. Scott don't count as he from the academy but who said he shouldn't be sold. Do you see what I mean most of these players should never be here and that down to the directors who answer to the owners.

I can't remember which manager but apparently wanted to sell martial but owners said no because he's there fav player. And it was when he was doing well so could of got a bit of money for him.

The only good thing yesterday was De Gea had the balls to do the interviews himself that's it. Also I can't stand goldbridge
Yeah I wouldn’t exactly say Maguire played well but he was probably the best of a bad bunch. Goldbridge is an absolute whopper but his reactions always make me laugh. It’s weird because on paper you do have really good players who end up playing well for their country, just not for club. I think it’s a case of too many huge ego’s on the pitch at the same time meaning they just don’t gel with each other, whereas when they play for their country they don’t have that.

I just hope they don’t end up getting the game against us stopped due to protests or moved to another day. Like sorry that you lot don’t know how to kick a ball properly but that’s not our fault and we shouldn’t have to have interruptions/changes in out schedule because of it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.