Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An owner with a passion for the club and wanting it to succeed is an amazing thing in itself. As a casual Hull City fan, the club getting taken over by Acun Ilicali lifted the mood immensely finally ending the reign of the Allan family, who started so positively, but ultimately lost the fans, lost the passion and lost interest. Stripped the club and ran it on a shoestring for the final few years.
Agree! Leicester springs to mind as well. Their owners care so much about that club, one of the reasons they went on to win the league I reckon.

Reactions: 7
Gary Neville ranting that Glazers need to sell, never once said it when he was a player though did he 😐 I hate listening to his whining.

Also, up the Villa 😍

Who has a FPL team? How're you all doing so far? Me and my son share one, we're on 117 points so far, still have players tomorrow and Monday.
I’m top of both my leagues but I still have a few players to play on tomorrow and Monday

Reactions: 2
Vardy got absolutely roasted at Arsenal today. And his skanky wife.

All about the court case. He’s going to face a tough season from the fans, esp Rooneys old clubs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Klopp holding 4 to united during pre season to give them a false sense of hope heading into the new season, my manager ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Klopp holding 4 to united during pre season to give them a false sense of hope heading into the new season, my manager ❤

🤣🤣let me have pre season.

Your gonna have next week.

Also forgot to ask what did you think to mane leaving? I actually really like him and think he's an amazing player. I rate him more than mo

you misunderstand me, check the name of the guy doing the article
Will always hate that man 🤣

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣let me have pre season.

Your gonna have next week.

Also forgot to ask what did you think to mane leaving? I actually really like him and think he's an amazing player. I rate him more than mo

Will always hate that man 🤣
I’m not so sure, everyone thinks we are gonna batter you 5-0 again but I have a feeling we won’t. I think we will win but not by as much as 5.

Gutted about Mane leaving, what’s even more annoying though is rival fans saying they are glad he went somewhere where he was appreciated. In my opinion Mane was one of the most loved and respected Liverpool players of all time, or at least of this generation (by both the fans and the club). Yes people were focused more on Salah but that’s because overall he is the better player, don’t think a lot of them realise just how special Mane was for our club on a deeper and personal level considering he was the one who kick started the Klopp era. He wanted a new challenge which is understandable after winning every trophy possible with us, and so far he seems like he’s thriving at Bayern so i’m happy for him. Happy that Salah extended though as out of those two players he seems like he’s the one who will be playing at an elite level well into his 30’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not so sure, everyone thinks we are gonna batter you 5-0 again but I have a feeling we won’t. I think we will win but not by as much as 5.

Gutted about Mane leaving, what’s even more annoying though is rival fans saying they are glad he went somewhere where he was appreciated. In my opinion Mane was one of the most loved and respected Liverpool players of all time, or at least of this generation (by both the fans and the club). Yes people were focused more on Salah but that’s because overall he is the better player. He wanted a new challenge which is understandable after winning every trophy possible with us, and so far he seems like he’s thriving at Bayern so i’m happy for him. Happy that Salah extended though as out of those two players he seems like he’s the one who will be playing at an elite level well into his 30’s.
it'll be at least 5 unless you know something I dont about getting 11 new players :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Gutted about Mane leaving, what’s even more annoying though is rival fans saying they are glad he went somewhere where he was appreciated. In my opinion Mane was one of the most loved and respected Liverpool players of all time, or at least of this generation (by both the fans and the club). Yes people were focused more on Salah but that’s because overall he is the better player, don’t think a lot of them realise just how special Mane was for our club on a deeper and personal level considering he was the one who kick started the Klopp era. He wanted a new challenge which is understandable after winning every trophy possible with us, and so far he seems like he’s thriving at Bayern so i’m happy for him. Happy that Salah extended though as out of those two players he seems like he’s the one who will be playing at an elite level well into his 30’s.
🤣I want it to be more than 5. Another nail into the Glazers. While I don't think it will be empty I'm hoping you can tell a big difference with the fans not being there.

Mane or salah had to extend no way could both leave 🤣. I think a lot of people when they look at a player and how much they have won but then leave they must think there underappreciaged which isn't the case at all. Players will always want a new challenge especially when they have won everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🤣I want it to be more than 5. Another nail into the Glazers. While I don't think it will be empty I'm hoping you can tell a big difference with the fans not being there.

Mane or salah had to extend no way could both leave 🤣. I think a lot of people when they look at a player and how much they have won but then leave they must think there underappreciaged which isn't the case at all. Players will always want a new challenge especially when they have won everything.
Nunez old trafford hatrick pending? 😂

Yeah when Mane left it was pretty clear that Salah would extend. It’s sad that the Mane, Firmino & Salah front 3 era is over but we have a lot of promising players to take their places. I think a lot of people based it on us not having a celebration for Sadio when he won afcon, what a lot of people don’t realise is that he specifically asked not to out of respect for Mo who he obviously just lost out. Says it all about the kind of guy he is really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nunez old trafford hatrick pending? 😂

Yeah when Mane left it was pretty clear that Salah would extend. It’s sad that the Mane, Firmino & Salah front 3 era is over but we have a lot of promising players to take their places. I think a lot of people based it on us not having a celebration for Sadio when he won afcon, what a lot of people don’t realise is that he specifically asked not to out of respect for Mo who he obviously just lost out.
Apart from that please. Rather salah have the hat trick. I don't know why but I just don't like nunez 🤣. Could be because he was over priced.

Yeah I bet that will have something to do with it. Which is so stupid but that's most fans for ya.

I actually really like jota 🙈

Reactions: 3
snap. I want a player to get 'hacked' & tweet glazersout. now that'd be the best way to apologise for this tit
From how De Gea plays his password is probably password- try hacking him.

(I’m sorry I couldn’t resist…)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apart from that please. Rather salah have the hat trick. I don't know why but I just don't like nunez 🤣. Could be because he was over priced.

Yeah I bet that will have something to do with it. Which is so stupid but that's most fans for ya.

I actually really like jota 🙈
Nunez is actually a really good guy and a great player so far, maybe slightly overpriced but I guess that’s not his fault 😂 Spoke a lot about how he was really worried and anxious about joining the club, but singing at our annual karaoke night while Diaz was swinging his shirt around his head made him feel right at home apparently 😂

Jota’s out until the end of the month so you are safe from him at least 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.