Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣shame Brentford didn't score more. Would help with empty OT for next game.

If we lose all games and it makes the Glazers sell I will take it 💯.
snap. I want a player to get 'hacked' & tweet glazersout. now that'd be the best way to apologise for this tit

Reactions: 7
Imagine waving one of them Norwich scarfs thinking the Glazier’s are going to be arsed the bunch of muppets.

It couldn’t happen to a better team or better set of fans it’s absolutely delicious….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was tit but I respect De Gea for not hiding away & asking to do the post match interview. Most others would be hiding in the dressing room

Reactions: 17
Gary Neville ranting that Glazers need to sell, never once said it when he was a player though did he 😐 I hate listening to his whining.

Also, up the Villa 😍

Who has a FPL team? How're you all doing so far? Me and my son share one, we're on 117 points so far, still have players tomorrow and Monday.

Reactions: 9
Gary Neville ranting that Glazers need to sell, never once said it when he was a player though did he 😐 I hate listening to his whining.

Also, up the Villa 😍

Who has a FPL team? How're you all doing so far? Me and my son share one, we're on 117 points so far, still have players tomorrow and Monday.
The problem with older player not saying it when they was playing was because the Glazers still wrote there cheques for the wages. Unfortunately he's only really now saying it but I guess least he's someone who's saying it.

Pisses me off why now are main stream media talking about it now when fans have been protesting since they bought the club and even before. They should of never been aloud to buy the club with a loan. The only goodish thing to come out of it is that it will never happen to another club.

I know most won't care as they have the anti United glasses not looking at the bigger picture but I would never wish it on any club.

Good on de gea asking to do the post match interview most would run and hide away. Or they did run and hide away i mean

Reactions: 8
The problem with older player not saying it when they was playing was because the Glazers still wrote there cheques for the wages. Unfortunately he's only really now saying it but I guess least he's someone who's saying it.

Pisses me off why now are main stream media talking about it now when fans have been protesting since they bought the club and even before. They should of never been aloud to buy the club with a loan. The only goodish thing to come out of it is that it will never happen to another club.

I know most won't care as they have the anti United glasses not looking at the bigger picture but I would never wish it on any club.
I found out last year as much as I joked 'ooo hope Leeds go down' When it came down it I wanted them to stay.
Same as LFC/City I dont like them but lowest i'd want them all is 17th. Rivalry is no fun when your not in the same league. As shown with Leeds til they came back

I found out last year as much as I joked 'ooo hope Leeds go down' When it came down it I wanted them to stay.
Same as LFC/City I dont like them but lowest i'd want them all is 17th. Rivalry is no fun when your not in the same league. As shown with Leeds til they came back
Yeah totally get that. I really enjoyed the Leeds games last season.

Tbf I always feel bad for who ever goes down.

Reactions: 4
Man United need to throw their whole team away and start again lol
at this point, I don't even think that would fix it. how many managers and players have they gone through whilst remaining a mess (before falling into the current death spiral)? something at united is so broken, not even sure where you would start in trying to fix that mess

Reactions: 2
at this point, I don't even think that would fix it. how many managers and players have they gone through whilst remaining a mess (before falling into the current death spiral)? something at united is so broken, not even sure where you would start in trying to fix that mess
New owner who put money into the club would be a good starting point

Reactions: 6
Even Alex Ferguson would have a hard time with this lot. But then, he would never have signed half of the garbage in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
not just put money in but use it for the right players. Getting the Managers first choices & right away. Recently we either dont get them or Fernandes/Sancho for example not til a window or 2 after

Reactions: 4
An owner with a passion for the club and wanting it to succeed is an amazing thing in itself. As a casual Hull City fan, the club getting taken over by Acun Ilicali lifted the mood immensely finally ending the reign of the Allan family, who started so positively, but ultimately lost the fans, lost the passion and lost interest. Stripped the club and ran it on a shoestring for the final few years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.