Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think i want city to win the league so villa have to give grealish a guard of honour more than i want them to win and beat liverpool. rub some salt into the wound. i know that makes me petty but idec at this point. would be delicious to watch.
I want City to win because I have an insufferable colleague who supports Liverpool and if Wolves can make sure he never says the word “quadruple” again I will be ecstatic 🤣.

The tribe will come for both of you and put some black magic on you both 🪄
Same black magic that cursed Miss Penalty 🤣 I joke, I did feel a bit bad for him but I could not resist 😭

Reactions: 8
Bottom five is easily for me too

1. Greasy Grealish
2. Miss Penalty aka Mount
3. Ben White (I’m sorry, I know some people here like him but he just looks like he’d be really vanilla)
4. Rat boy Maddison
5. Instaboy Chillwell
It’s the Jewellery and the Tattoos to attempt him look hard for me with White 🤣

won’t Grealish be on the bench anyway? 🤣🤣 The one and only time I will be a LFC fan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any predictions for the final day and Sunday ?

Mine

Liverpool 2-0Wolves

Aston Villa 2-3 Man City

Everton have to play tonight

Everton 2-2 Crystal Palace

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The tribe will come for both of you and put some black magic on you 🪄
Bring them on. I'm sorry but if you stan someone who is this cringeworthy then you're not playing with a full set.

If I was PR on NIKE I'd be wanting that contract looking at.

IMG_0062.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Final day

Arsenal 1 - Everton 2
Brentford 3 - Leeds 2
Brighton 2 - West Ham - 1 (have to put them to win or my Bf will cry)
Burnley -0 Newcastle - 2
Chelsea 4 - Watford - 1
Crystal Palace 1 - Man United 1
Leicester 2 - Southampton 1
Man City 3 Aston Villa 1
Norwich 1- Spurs 3

Liverpool 0 2 - Wolves 10 3

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone ever read the threads about him and Kate? Unbelievable! 🙈😳
Nope if he does any interviews in the papers never read it. Cannot stand him. Gets far too much attention end of. Surprised he dies have a rainy tv show.
If anyone reads this producer wise just pleased don't

Bring them on. I'm sorry but if you stan someone who is this cringeworthy then you're not playing with a full set.

If I was PR on NIKE I'd be wanting that contract looking at.

View attachment 1278441
Poor effort… couldn’t even stretch to buying a few felt tips! Cheapskate! Too busy buying ugly supreme tops to go to WHSmiths

• Haha
Oh yikes Everton 😬

Well if you could try & get a result at the emirates on the weekend that would be great!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
my god. what a bloody rollercoaster ride that was!!! so so so happy!!

at 2-0 down I really didn't think they had it in them to get three goals, a draw seemed slightly possible, but absolutely not a win. a few months ago, they would have completely fallen apart, it probably would have ended up as 4-0 or maybe even 5-0 for palace - I'm so proud that they managed to come back from this, and so happy for DCL that he is scored a good goal and seems to be returning to form (both physically and mentally)

i just can't believe it to be honest. those amazing scenes of all the fans on the pitch celebrating with the players is something I think will define Everton in seasons to come

a lot needs to change at the club, you don't end up in the relegation zone purely by bad luck (though things like injuries obviously play a part). i pray that Moshiri, the board and others do see this as a wake up call and not just a nightmare season to never think of again, because if nothing changes, we will be in the relegation zone next season or the season after that

I'm not sure when it will sink in that we 100% mathematically cannot be relegated haha. I just cannot believe it. amazing

utft!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hate to make assumptions but from how quickly Viera went from ignoring & walking past to this, I think we can all think what was said :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.