Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FD9DD85F-3423-43F5-8B2D-D33F3055A632.jpeg

Yes Villa are unlikely to win and yes most Villa fans marginally would prefer Liverpool 🙄 to win but you never saw this happening did you 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Stevie should rest players and let Burnley win and then field his strongest team and beat City by whatever goal difference we need.

He'd relegate the Ev and hand us the title in one fell swoop! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stevie should rest players and let Burnley win and then field his strongest team and beat City by whatever goal difference we need.

He'd relegate the Ev and hand us the title in one fell swoop! 🤣🤣🤣
Goal difference is irrelevant now. It’s gonna be decided by points instead which I would actually prefer, I couldn’t handle drawing on points but losing on GD 😭

Reactions: 4
Goal difference is irrelevant now. It’s gonna be decided by points instead which I would actually prefer, I couldn’t handle drawing on points but losing on GD 😭
yup losing by GD is the worst feeling, it made me want to do a petition for joint winners :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People presuming Liverpool going to win both there games? Highly likely but I think Southampton and Wolves could still do it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t want Liverpool to win a title in front of my boys on the last day and I don’t want Villa to win either so can Southampton just do me a favour. 🤣

People presuming Liverpool going to win both there games? Highly likely but I think Southampton and Wolves could still do it ?
Everyone writes us off, but I actually think we will get something last day

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So ten hag has terminated his ajax contract 6 weeks early and is apparently in manchester today to start. He also said he had a few messages from players welcoming him.

If he don't rip them players a new hole I'm gonna be disappointed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So ten hag has terminated his ajax contract 6 weeks early and is apparently in manchester today to start. He also said he had a few messages from players welcoming him.

If he don't rip them players a new hole I'm gonna be disappointed 🤣🤣
We if he don't you can see a few bigs names sat on the bench or in the reserves/kids teams. I don't think he is 1 to be messed with. No nice friendly chats will be happening. This us after he has cleared out some players

I am finding it hard to believe girls wait around for players after the match ? or am i being naive ?
I don't know about everywhere else but here is very noticeable in the under 21s matches. Or "B" teams for us. Even my mum noticed last time we went to see the kids :ROFLMAO: they aren't subtle. Let's put it that way.

• Wow
ON looks like she's on a mission to find a new rich Man.
Her Style is bad like come on whats wrong with you you are 30 something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.