Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben Chilwell is hand-in-hand with Holly Scarfone

#

The kind of summer gossip I want to see lol

Reactions: 6

#

I’d love to befriend their security guard - bet he’s got so much gossip on the likes of Chilwell, Dele etc he’s always with them and must see everything that goes on… bet he gets paid a hefty amount too 🤣

Always look forward to the summer scandals & drama!

Reactions: 9

#

Everything about him knocks me sick, his hair, his voice, his clothes just him overall 🤢 I’d rather stitch myself up then let him and his bants near me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
SAME! Finally! I am so here for this.
Popcorn time. Haha def here for all the summer trips and scandal.

Serious question though. With all this money that footballers have, you think some would splurge on a decent stylist. Some have such terrible style. Example: said jeans in Chilly’s IG and pap photos.

Also I love seeing candid photos of these IG girls because they always looks shockingly different from their IG feed. Like do they apply makeup in the morning before these guys wake up? I always wondered this. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Serious question though. With all this money that footballers have, you think some would splurge on a decent stylist. Some have such terrible style. Example: said jeans in Chilly’s IG and pap photos.

Also I love seeing candid photos of these IG girls because they always looks shockingly different from their IG feed. Like do they apply makeup in the morning before these guys wake up? I always wondered this. 😂
Decent stylists don't want to work with these random footballers. Except for DCL, I guess. The rest get fashion rejects like Mount's stylist :ROFLMAO:

I used to help a friend who works as a stylist during the summers and I've been on photoshoots with influencers where they have to take a make up free polaroid to keep on the board for fashion reasons (won't bore you with details) and I swear some look panicked when they hear about it :ROFLMAO:
Also, many of them are 10 times prettier without the make-up and the filters. A shame they can't see it.

Decent stylists don't want to work with these random footballers. Except for DCL, I guess. The rest get fashion rejects like Mount's stylist :ROFLMAO:

I used to help a friend who works as a stylist during the summers and I've been on photoshoots with influencers where they have to take a make up free polaroid to keep on the board for fashion reasons (won't bore you with details) and I swear some look panicked when they hear about it :ROFLMAO:
Also, many of them are 10 times prettier without the make-up and the filters. A shame they can't see it.
Mounts stylist picks are so wrong for him. Haha. He looked like he was dressed as the checker flag at F1 this past weekend.

so many of them dress like children went on a shopping spree with a hefty credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

crazy editing isn’t it! These guys must see the girls on insta and then real life and think wtf? They will never end up with these girls, just good for one night for them

Mounts stylist picks are so wrong for him. Haha. He looked like he was dressed as the check flag at F1 this past weekend.

so many of them dress like children went on a shopping spree with a hefty credit card.
mounts style is not good. Tbf I actually preferred dcl’s style pre stylist, his style last summer and the summer Before was 10/10. Now a lot of it seems forced imo

Reactions: 5
I'm by no means a body language expert, but to me, he never looked that in to her. She always looked like the cat that got the cream, with the smugness remaining apparent, and sometimes exaggerated by the changing appearance of her face; while thought he always looked a little awkward.
Maybe it's just his ratty appearance.
Didn't realise she was 40. You would think she would have more sense and keep away from the courts. It's not as if they need the money is it ?

Reactions: 3

Speaking of bad style.

This had made me forgive Messi for his Ballon d’or red suit, and I’m talking about Dani Alves. Just because you’re covered in Gucci that doesn’t make u stylish.

Everything about him knocks me sick, his hair, his voice, his clothes just him overall 🤢 I’d rather stitch myself up then let him and his bants near me
Cannot stand him! Can’t believe he’s only 25 either?! Looks way older. Hate how one of my faves Billy Gilmour hangs about with him!

#

She’s nothing special, is she? But then neither is he!

Reactions: 5
I love looking at the Portugal team on insta, lots of them seem so lovely. Like I think most of them nice lads with cute families ☺

So many of the footballers have awful style like they think because it’s Chanel or LV it’s nice and it’s like no not always babe 🤣.

The insta girl my cousin knows gets up at 5:30 to make sure everything is perfect then goes back to bed for her “casual morning”story at 7/8am… she even like photoshops her cat for photos. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well I’m back, Scotland lost. The World Cup dream is over. Andy Robertson this is on you and your bottle of beer! 😂

just kidding btw, before anyone accuses me of not being fun at parties again 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I’m back, Scotland lost. The World Cup dream is over. Andy Robertson this is on you and your bottle of beer! 😂

just kidding btw, before anyone accuses me of not being fun at parties again 👀😂
Ha. People get crazy about their WC teams so I get it.

Zinchenko plays for city so was so happy for the Ukrainian team.

Zelensky posted about the win on his IG. I’m sure it gave the Ukrainian people a bit of joy. I hope they make it through.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.