Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woooooo… first of many summer signings hopefully! Can’t lie though “World Cup Finalist” part still cuts deep after 2018😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
be interesting seeing him in the pl after all the times Utd got linked to him

Reactions: 3
Well that’s ruined my day. Americans don’t deserve Peter Drury commentating!!! Jim Beglin & Peter Drury were the best pairing for me. 🙄

Reactions: 1
So, Pogba leaving United. How are the United fans feeling? I just feel like he was always a different player for United than he is for France and that would piss me off if I suppported United. And he is also not a young player anymore. But I guess some might be sad about it 🤷

Reactions: 7
So, Pogba leaving United. How are the United fans feeling? I just feel like he was always a different player for United than he is for France and that would piss me off if I suppported United. And he is also not a young player anymore. But I guess some might be sad about it 🤷
'oh happy days, ooooh happy days' glad to be rid of all the drama surrounding him. I'm sure no other player has had the amount of wanting to leave stories as him.
On his Day he can be world class but for us that wasn't often, and the club tried by making signings to help etc
The thing that makes me laugh is all the stories about him wanting out yet not 1 club even tried to sign him

Reactions: 9
'oh happy days, ooooh happy days' glad to be rid of all the drama surrounding him. I'm sure no other player has had the amount of wanting to leave stories as him.
On his Day he can be world class but for us that wasn't often, and the club tried by making signings to help etc
The thing that makes me laugh is all the stories about him wanting out yet not 1 club even tried to sign him
Pleased he’s going. He should have justified that transfer fee.
Its more of a disappointment about Jesse Lingard as he was at the club since he was six and should have got more game time.

Pleased he’s going. Its more of a disappointment about Jesse Lingard as he was at the club since he was six and should have got more game time.
yup I'm gonna miss Jesse I think his love for the club is why its ended abit sour. As he really wanted it to work out here.
I wish he'd got his OT goodbye, Ralf was obviously punishing him because of all his brothers leaks but he deserved it over Edi

Reactions: 7
Seems a common theme with utd, players performing well for country but not for club…

Think one of the worst things for United is the fact they’ve lost Pogba on a free not once, but twice 😬

Reactions: 9
Who will the likes of Souness and sports journalists moan about now Pogba’s gone? Who else dyes their hair and dances?

Watch him win a trophy next season 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who will the likes of Souness and sports journalists moan about now Pogba’s gone? Who else dyes their hair and dances?

Watch him win a trophy next season 🤣
I hope he does. The guy got grief for every single thing he done 😭

Reactions: 1
Apparently Pique cheated on Shakira 😦
You missed the "again" on your message. We all know how Gérard is. And they seem to have a typical celeb relationship. Stay together for the kids and the fame but then do whatever they want.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.