Footballers And Wags #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruben Neves with his hair in a man bun on his partners instagram is just đŸ„”đŸ„”đŸ„”. My minds in the gutter.

I need something to do expect read transfer news and We didn’t play this weekend so I’m allowing myself to be thirsty.

At the bottom of some article about Derby it said we are interested in andrey santos? (He’s born in 2004 and it took me a minute to realise he’s not 12 😭). Never seen him play and it’s only one search but we need players so I’ll probably youtube him later đŸ€Ł.

a few rumours about Gabriel barbosa again. Villa and Newcastle also in, i don’t think we can offer Newcastle wages â˜č. Between that and them reportedly wanting Conor Coady for 25m they can piss off đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 2
heartbreaking news, and such mixed emotions for them with the baby girl being ok

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Condolences to them both, every parents worst nightmare 😱

How awful. When I read a post about it (before I saw the official post) I thought he was referring to Cristiano Jr. Not that it matters of course, absolutely devastating for them 💔 I know Georgina has been missing from social media for a while, maybe she has been having some complications?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Such sad sad news regardless of what we think of Ronaldo no one should suffer a loss such as that. My heart hurts for Georgina and the kids I just hope the baby girl is healthy and has no issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
heartbreaking news, and such mixed emotions for them with the baby girl being ok
yeah I can't imagine how confusing/difficult the simultaneous joy and deep pain they must be feeling right now is. their poor children too 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Such sad sad news regardless of what we think of Ronaldo no one should suffer a loss such as that. My heart hurts for Georgina and the kids I just hope the baby girl is healthy and has no issues.
We? Ronaldo is a football legend, you have the right not to like his playing style, but no one has the right to hate him as a person, for none of us have met him and knew him irl. And this is not the right time to bring “your opinion” about someone. I’m not trying to attack you or anything. But sensibility is appreciated. RIP to their new baby born, and I hope no person in this world experience loss. Peace âœŒđŸŒ

Reactions: 5
We? Ronaldo is a football legend, you have the right not to like his playing style, but no one has the right to hate him as a person, for no one of us have met him and knew him irl. And this is not the right time to bring “your opinion” about someone. I’m not trying to attack you or anything. But sensibility is appreciated. RIP to their new baby born, and I hope no person in this world experience loss. Peace âœŒđŸŒ
He’s a rapist, that’s a good enough reason to hate him as a person.

He’s a rapist, that’s a good enough reason to hate him as a person.
I’m sure if we dug deep into many celebrities lives we’d find enough dirt, but I hope you never experience loss and have someone come to u and tell you I despise you but feel sorry for you đŸ™đŸŒ

Reactions: 3
We? Ronaldo is a football legend, you have the right not to like his playing style, but no one has the right to hate him as a person, for no one of us have met him and knew him irl. And this is not the right time to bring “your opinion” about someone. I’m not trying to attack you or anything. But sensibility is appreciated. RIP to their new baby born, and I hope no person in this world experience loss. Peace âœŒđŸŒ
yes, we. a lot of us have conflicting opinions on him, especially in light of his past transgressions. i immensely dislike him and i doubt i’m alone. everyone is entitled to an opinion, especially on a gossip website.

but like @olivia321 said, i wouldn’t wish this on anyone. heart goes out to them all.

• Heart
yes, we. a lot of us have conflicting opinions on him, especially in light of his past transgressions. i immensely dislike him and i doubt i’m alone. everyone is entitled to an opinion, especially on a gossip website.

but like @olivia321 said, i wouldn’t wish this on anyone. heart goes out to them all.
I wasn’t talking about having an opinion, I was addressing how “bad timing it was”. Thank you. Let’s just have positive vibes, I didn’t mean to attack or anything.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure if we dug deep into many celebrities lives we’d find enough dirt, but I hope you never experience loss and have someone come to u and tell you I despise you but feel sorry for you đŸ™đŸŒ
Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a horrible person. Also rape isn’t “dirt”, it’s literal trauma for the victim and a crime. What a bizarre mindset to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People can dislike him but don’t think now is the time to debate if you like him as a person or not.

Let’s just agree on the bare minimum that losing a child is horrific regardless of the person.

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a horrible person. Also rape isn’t “dirt”, it’s literal trauma for the victim and a crime. What a bizarre mindset to have.
You don’t have to twist it like that. It is a dirty act and a wrong act, and a crime as you said. I never justified rape! As I’m a girl and wish that on no one else. But what do we know?
That’s all I have to say.. have a great day/evening!

Reactions: 1
We? Ronaldo is a football legend, you have the right not to like his playing style, but no one has the right to hate him as a person, for none of us have met him and knew him irl. And this is not the right time to bring “your opinion” about someone. I’m not trying to attack you or anything. But sensibility is appreciated. RIP to their new baby born, and I hope no person in this world experience loss. Peace âœŒđŸŒ
What do you actually gain from posting this? I don’t think anyone on this thread has been anything but sensitive towards the situation. You can express your sorrow for someone even though they are not a good person, you are the one who made it personal to Ronaldo. No one deserves to go through this regardless of who they are or what they have done. Really not sure what the point in your post was, other than to cause drama unnecessarily?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What do you actually gain from posting this? I don’t think one person on this thread has been anything but sensitive towards the situation. You can express your sorrow for someone even though they are not a good person, no one deserves to go through this so i’m not sure what the point in your post was?
Is there anywhere I said that no one in this thread was sensitive? No. I quoted a person who stated their opinion and I as well stated “my opinion” on how bad timing it was to bring that up. It’s all clear if you really wanna see it. There’s no other point or what not. :)

Is there anywhere I said that no one in this thread was sensitive? No. I quoted a person who stated their opinion and I as well stated “my opinion” on how bad timing it was to bring that up. It’s all clear if you really wanna see it. There’s no other point or what not. :)
At the end of the day Ronaldo is not going to read the comments on this forum is he? No one was rude or insensitive and we have all expressed our sadness at this awful situation. But something like this happening doesn’t mean people have to like him, I most certainly don’t but that doesn’t mean I can’t have empathy and feel the hurt of a parent who has lost a child.

Moving on, I hope their baby girl is healthy and although it must be extremely difficult I hope she brings a little bit of joy to the whole family at this hard time. Really feel for their children too, not sure if the younger ones are old enough to understand fully but i’m sure they were aware they were getting 2 little babies. Their eldest will definitely understand and must be devastated, just awful for everyone involved.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.