Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
there have been plenty of rumours of Neymar being gay and having sex with me. I am not surprised at the rumours. His attitude towards gay propel and the slurs he has said are often said by those confused and wanting to hide their feelings so they are nasty
Sorry but this typo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

olivia321

VIP Member
So there’s not much to recap on at all but..
• Kyle walkers wife got herself into a bit of a scandal last week
• Sean Dyche has just been sacked from Burnley
• We’re nearing the end of the PL and the CL so things are heating up
Hopefully we’ll have more gossip as the summer nears closer.
That’s all for now!
I would just like to add to the recap:

• Harry Maguire is still a shit footballer
• Ronaldo beats kids up
• Jack is now a Gucci model who survived
having his hair pulled
• The title race is on
• Man United are shit
• You’re all fab ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
No one deserves to lose a child but then no one deserves to be raped either. Most people on here have separated the two things and can find empathy for Ronaldo whilst still questioning his morals. No need for excessive drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Rosa34

Chatty Member

This is so lovely! We may be their biggest rivals and everything but this comes beyond football. This is such a nice thing to do and will mean so much to ronaldo.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

whatstheteab

VIP Member
We? Ronaldo is a football legend, you have the right not to like his playing style, but no one has the right to hate him as a person, for no one of us have met him and knew him irl. And this is not the right time to bring “your opinion” about someone. I’m not trying to attack you or anything. But sensibility is appreciated. RIP to their new baby born, and I hope no person in this world experience loss. Peace ✌🏼
He’s a rapist, that’s a good enough reason to hate him as a person.

Reactions: 29

olivia321

VIP Member
Such sad sad news regardless of what we think of Ronaldo no one should suffer a loss such as that. My heart hurts for Georgina and the kids I just hope the baby girl is healthy and has no issues.

• Heart
  • Sad

spilldatea

VIP Member
We? Ronaldo is a football legend, you have the right not to like his playing style, but no one has the right to hate him as a person, for no one of us have met him and knew him irl. And this is not the right time to bring “your opinion” about someone. I’m not trying to attack you or anything. But sensibility is appreciated. RIP to their new baby born, and I hope no person in this world experience loss. Peace ✌🏼
yes, we. a lot of us have conflicting opinions on him, especially in light of his past transgressions. i immensely dislike him and i doubt i’m alone. everyone is entitled to an opinion, especially on a gossip website.

but like @olivia321 said, i wouldn’t wish this on anyone. heart goes out to them all.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
People can dislike him but don’t think now is the time to debate if you like him as a person or not.

Let’s just agree on the bare minimum that losing a child is horrific regardless of the person.

wordzalad

VIP Member
See if I ever saw her I’d be like “excuse me love, can you tell me where the spaghetti is,” and act like I thought she worked there.

A youtuber once dropped her lipstick in Brighton and my friend ran after them to give it back and the girl literally went “IM NOT TAKING PHOTOS WITH FANS TODAY” and my mate was like ok cool you dropped your lipstick 🤣😭

some of these influenzas could do with being knocked down

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BDY_97

VIP Member
So glad to see Sean Cox back at Anfield last night, pictured here with LFC legend Ian Rush. For context if anyone doesn’t know, he is a Liverpool fan who was attacked outside Anfield by a Roma fan back in 2018. If I remember correctly the man served less than 2 years in jail for it which is an utter disgrace when you realise this man can no longer walk/talk and needs 24 hour care 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
What on earth was Becky Vardy doing taking this all to court? It’s now coming out she’s been allegedly selling stories about numerous teammates of Jamie’s, how can he show his face in the Leicester dressing room? Complete and utter greed.

spilldatea

VIP Member
very impressed about how mature some of you are! however i am extremely petty and competitive and i would rather poke my own eyes out than cheer for liverpool to win the CL.

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Ahh so now we can’t be sympathetic or have empathy with someone who’s suffered an horrendous loss because we don’t particularly like them.. I’ll write that down… and it’s WE as theres a lot of people on here who genuinely like each other whether WE agree or disagree outsiders who post to cause arguments aren’t really welcome.

Reactions: 25

pixxyy

VIP Member
The press are bottom feeders. I hope Ronaldo isnt rushing back (seems so shocking he’s only had like a few days) and that they’re going to respect his privacy.
I can only speak for how I felt when my Dad died but having something to focus on/keeping busy helped me.

• Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Forced to say that Peter Andre has a cocktail wiener? How were you forced, girl? Tell me how you were forced to say this?

This absolute state of Vardy.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sparkyj2202

Im so sorry your partner had to experience that. Must have been absolutely terrifying ☹.
Thank you, that’s really kind. He was only 21 at the time and it really effected him for a long time, wouldn’t even talk about it. A lot of the survivors had guilt at surviving and guilt generated by The Scum etc, that they were somehow to blame. It took going back to Hillsborough in 2015, retracing his steps and seeing that it wasn’t his fault along with the verdicts from the Inquest for him to accept that he was blameless. He is one of the lucky ones though, countless survivors have committed suicide as a result. That’s even before you look at what the 97 families went through.

Sorry for the rant, really appreciate your kind words xx

• Heart
  • Sad