Footballers And Wags #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After previously saying Mason Mount couldn’t make his Hayley Cropper hair do worse, but then somehow managed to with his home bodge job he has once again surpassed himself by adding some sort of fade to it? Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Would this just be where they need more time to build the case against the player? I did also see a few people say saw it’s happening a lot at the moment with a backlog of court cases being rescheduled.

Reactions: 1
Harvey Vale is seeing Talia storm just had to witness their PDA on the way back from Wembley 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t she the one who’s been a “chelsea fan” since the euros and now rocks up everywhere hoping to be a wag or am I getting her mixed up with someone else😭
That’s her. Or, well, she’s one of the ones that fits this description

Isn’t she the one who’s been a “chelsea fan” since the euros and now rocks up everywhere hoping to be a wag or am I getting her mixed up with someone else😭
There’s one also associated with Mount, who fits the description 😂 but they’re not together. I forgot her name

The Madrid last minute remontada DNA 😍🔥 🚀😘🤌🏼 I’m so happy

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
he looks like a kid next to her 🥴 I’m not usually judgmental but what an odd couple hahaha I have to say, I didn’t see that one coming 😆
He is barely legal. 🤢 She is rotten.

If he joins Chelsea on a tour around the USA he won't even be allowed to drink 🥴 so young...

• Sick
  • Sad
he looks like a kid next to her 🥴 I’m not usually judgmental but what an odd couple hahaha I have to say, I didn’t see that one coming 😆
Very odd couple. They looked so weird together she was showing him her tiktok and he was just nodding awkwardly. I don’t see them lasting long esp as he’s so young

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Firstly alicia pregnant wow, wonder how ex-Harvey is taking that. If new academy Harvey makes it into the team, could be rather awkward.

secondly, why would any footballer go anywhere near Talia. The tiktok she makes about footballers, wanting to be a wag, it’s all so cringe. And you know no matter where they go, she’ll call the ‘paps’.
Her mum tried to make her ‘famous’ and it failed miserably so next option was to bag a footballer I bet. So calculated, sick

Reactions: 17
Is she the one who obsessively talked about dating Brooklyn Beckham every chance she got but he’s never even acknowledged her?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.