Footballers And Wags #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there’s not much to recap on at all but..
• Kyle walkers wife got herself into a bit of a scandal last week
• Sean Dyche has just been sacked from Burnley
• We’re nearing the end of the PL and the CL so things are heating up
Hopefully we’ll have more gossip as the summer nears closer.
That’s all for now!

Reactions: 9
That’s all for now!
Thanks for creating a new thread. This will be very exciting and competitive since we’re near the end of the season. And of course the WAGs summer gossip is gonna be fun :)

Reactions: 7
That’s all for now!
I would just like to add to the recap:

• Harry Maguire is still a tit footballer
• Ronaldo beats kids up
• Jack is now a Gucci model who survived
having his hair pulled
• The title race is on
• Man United are tit
• You’re all fab ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

• Ronaldo beats kids up
having his hair pulled
• The title race is on
• Man United are tit
• You’re all fab ❤
Be kind 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

• Ronaldo beats kids up
having his hair pulled
• The title race is on
• Man United are tit
• You’re all fab ❤
I also wants to add:
* Ronaldo kept on torture the kid by offering him to watch Man U which we know is really painful.
* Hairpulling is really lame, if you wanna fight google hockeyfights for tutorials. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are any of my fellow LFC fans actually going to the game today? I cant go, and im gutted even though i believe Wembley should only be used for the final!!! I remember going to Old Trafford in 2006 for our semi final game against Chelsea and it was brilliant-plus we won :)
But i do wonder how many are able to go considering the train issues.

Reactions: 2
Just seems a bit of a joke when they could’ve used a northern/midlands ground! All that expense for the fans, and as someone explained on the local news last night- it’s always this weekend, they knew there would be rail problems, could’ve sorted it ages ago. Keep Wembley special for the final - I agree.

Are any of my fellow LFC fans actually going to the game today? I cant go, and im gutted even though i believe Wembley should only be used for the final!!! I remember going to Old Trafford in 2006 for our semi final game against Chelsea and it was brilliant-plus we won :)

Reactions: 3
I know she is that's the problem 🤣🤣🤣

Shame they didn't put it at OT would of made the most sense for both teams and second biggest stadium

• Heart
Typical spurs strike again, hate saturday lunchtime kick offs with a bad result because literally ruin my entire weekend 😩

I hate Wembley being used for semi finals. It takes the shine off finals IMO.

I was offered tickets but I'd have had to have sat in the City end with my boy and we'd have probably have gotten thrown out for fighting between eachother 🙄 It would have been his fault obvs cos he'd have been disrespecting his mother 😇 Also, you can't exactly miss my accent 😁

Mr Ethel was going to play golf this afternoon until I reminded him he needed his stewards outfit for this afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hate Wembley being used for semi finals. It takes the shine off finals IMO.

I was offered tickets but I'd have had to have sat in the City end with my boy and we'd have probably have gotten thrown out for fighting between eachother 🙄 It would have been his fault obvs cos he'd have been disrespecting his mother 😇 Also, you can't exactly miss my accent 😁

Mr Ethel was going to play golf this afternoon until I reminded him he needed his stewards outfit for this afternoon.
Off topic, I just like how you use your past perfect very often without thinking 😂

+ I hope I can find people who watch La Liga here :) seems like everyone is into PL, which I’m definitely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know she is that's the problem 🤣🤣🤣

Shame they didn't put it at OT would of made the most sense for both teams and second biggest stadium
Well Old Trafford is in use atm. The FA have to claw back as much money as they can to help fund the massive overspend they did on Wembley. Still unfair but the decisions were made at the start of the season. But some fans have the same decision to make game by game as in affording to travel or not. Train fares, ticket prices or fuel have not gone down in price only up.

Well Old Trafford is in use atm. The FA have to claw back as much money as they can to help fund the massive overspend they did on Wembley. Still unfair but the decisions were made at the start of the season. But some fans have the same decision to make game by game as in affording to travel or not. Train fares, ticket prices or fuel have not gone down in price only up.
Trust me I know OT is in use right now 😭😭🤣🤣 but there could of done something change the date or time. Just so it's easier on both sets of fans. OT is closer for both then travelling to Wembley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.