Footballers And Wags #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet knickers and bras were flying everywhere in the Jack thread when he scored…

I blame City losing on @Ethel's little Willy not washing her Son’s kit last week, brilliant team Liverpool will never deny that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate Wembley being used for semi finals. It takes the shine off finals IMO.

I was offered tickets but I'd have had to have sat in the City end with my boy and we'd have probably have gotten thrown out for fighting between eachother 🙄 It would have been his fault obvs cos he'd have been disrespecting his mother 😇 Also, you can't exactly miss my accent 😁

Mr Ethel was going to play golf this afternoon until I reminded him he needed his stewards outfit for this afternoon.
Tbh i didnt know anyone who went yesterday. We were bloody amazing in the first half, and that performance was the perfect response to the bleeping scumbag cunts who embarrassed themselves during the minutes silence. I said on a different post that i know a few city fans- born and bred mancs and they would never ever be so disrespectful and they have always been so respectful of Hillsborough; and i actually reckon if it had been at the City ground then there wouldnt have been that disrespect. My initial thought was to think "bleeping cockney mancs proving once again why i cant stand them"- whether thats correct or not i dont know, all i know is the cockney mancs i have met have unfortunately all been utter hole's, whereas the born and bred mancs i have met have all been respectful and i get along with well.
I am going to Anfield on Tuesday, and i heard united also booed and disrespected the minute silence as well yesterday, so hopefully we can embarrass them on the pitch as that will be the best response.

Funnily enough my other half has been playing golf all weekend! He went Friday and Saturday morning and is going tomorrow as well apparently. I have never seen him get up and out of bed so easily considering its a bank holiday weekend! lol :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
so hopefully we can embarrass them on the pitch as that will be the best response.
considering how we played against Everton/Norwich it's gonna be a blood bath against a team thats actually decent 😂

Reactions: 2
considering how we played against Everton/Norwich it's gonna be a blood bath against a team thats actually decent 😂
I bloody hope so!!! lol.

However, i think i have some deep-rooted issues as at times in my head i still think its 2004/2005/2006 and we still have the likes of harry kewell and Djimi Traore playing for us!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh i didnt know anyone who went yesterday. We were bloody amazing in the first half, and that performance was the perfect response to the bleeping scumbag cunts who embarrassed themselves during the minutes silence. I said on a different post that i know a few city fans- born and bred mancs and they would never ever be so disrespectful and they have always been so respectful of Hillsborough; and i actually reckon if it had been at the City ground then there wouldnt have been that disrespect. My initial thought was to think "bleeping cockney mancs proving once again why i cant stand them"- whether thats correct or not i dont know, all i know is the cockney mancs i have met have unfortunately all been utter hole's, whereas the born and bred mancs i have met have all been respectful and i get along with well.
I am going to Anfield on Tuesday, and i heard united also booed and disrespected the minute silence as well yesterday, so hopefully we can embarrass them on the pitch as that will be the best response.

Funnily enough my other half has been playing golf all weekend! He went Friday and Saturday morning and is going tomorrow as well apparently. I have never seen him get up and out of bed so easily considering its a bank holiday weekend! lol :)
I’ve never been happier to beat a team. What’s even more embarrassing is that some of those city fans are claiming they didn’t know a minutes silence was taking place and that was the reason they kept singing. Ok, so the hillsborough anniversary, announcement of minutes silence in advance and the 2 teams gathering in the middle of the pitch didn’t give it away? Dirty bastards 🤮 no class whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So what is the point of drugs tests if players are not banned.

The headline is clickbait. The article says no bans because they either had a therapeutic use exemption (which means it's been prescribed for a valid medical reason and is a fairly difficult threshold to meet, and is granted by the relevant sporting body so presumably the FA ) so are a total non story and I'm surprised they can even be reported as fails. Ritalin is a common treatment for ADHD, for example. Or they were accidentally ingestion, which could range from very dubious to taking a medicine for a legitimate reason and not knowing it contains a banned substance.

I bet the actual number of even slightly dodgy cases is probably nearer to 5

Reactions: 6
One thing i do wonder about when it comes to footballers is how many of them have been dependent/addicted to pain medication. I became addicted to opiates following being prescribed them legally, and i know opiate addiction is rife in other sports-especially wrestling. So i do wonder about the impact opiates may have on footballers as i presume when they are injured/have treatment/operations they are given strong pain meds, and trust me as someone who has battled with opiate addiction it is so easy to become dependent on them.

Reactions: 6
This is irrelevant but I see Harvey Elliot’s ex is pregnant. Guess there will be no more reunions for them now👀

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Harvey Blair, same first name too😭
I thought she was with some lad on Instagram his user is: tremaineldn. I don’t know but anyway probably best whoever she’s with she’s keeping it private considering how public her relationship with Harvey was

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand Harvey Elliot sorry 😂 He’s such a prick. I hope his exes new relationship is better

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.