Footballers And Wags #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder about the cabilre of PR advisors these days. Assuming Vardy did in fact consult one before going ahead with this monumental clusterfuck.
My advice would have been to settle it or drop it. I can't believe any self-respecting PR org would have allowed her anywhere near a court of law. Unless of course she ignored their advice. Absolute liability to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder about the cabilre of PR advisors these days. Assuming Vardy did in fact consult one before going ahead with this monumental clusterfuck.
My advice would have been to settle it or drop it. I can't believe any self-respecting PR org would have allowed her anywhere near a court of law. Unless of course she ignored their advice. Absolute liability to herself.

Im howling 🤣🤣. Why is this so funny

And why do the court drawings of Wayne make him look like Phil Mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Neymar been sounding Hella gay apparently. Which would be as surprising as Cristiano Ronaldo being gay in all honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Neymar been sounding Hella gay apparently. Which would be as surprising as Cristiano Ronaldo being gay in all honesty.
there have been plenty of rumours of Neymar being gay and having sex with me. I am not surprised at the rumours. His attitude towards gay propel and the slurs he has said are often said by those confused and wanting to hide their feelings so they are nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
there have been plenty of rumours of Neymar being gay and having sex with me. I am not surprised at the rumours. His attitude towards gay propel and the slurs he has said are often said by those confused and wanting to hide their feelings so they are nasty
Sorry but this typo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
he has sex with you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I mean if he is that’s a hell of a way to come out 🤣🤣.

I expect he will say he’s hacked though

The typo 😭. I’m sorry for laughing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The aggressively homophobic ones normally end up being the "gayest" cock sluts.

Reactions: 8

I don't think that Rebecca has a PR advisor, just her agent

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.