Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that both your goals came in extra time.

I think the Championship, as unpredictable as it so often is, is beginning to take a bit of shape. A third of the way through and I think most teams are where people expected them to be at the start of the season.

Reactions: 2
Can you sack an entire club? Asking for a friend?!

This is embrassing!
We need to sack my entire club. We are bottom of league 1, having had a miserable couple of years with a crappy Chinese owner, 16 points diductions, transfer embargos and officially after today we haven't won away in over a year. I cannot seem to look away from the trainwreck football has become for me

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I love that both your goals came in extra time.

I think the Championship, as unpredictable as it so often is, is beginning to take a bit of shape. A third of the way through and I think most teams are where people expected them to be at the start of the season.
Leeds have picked up, going very well now, Glen Kamara from Rangers was a great signing.

Leeds have picked up, going very well now, Glen Kamara from Rangers was a great signing.
I think of all our signings he has been the best. The stupid thing is we had been linked with him for about 5 transfer windows but never managed to get the deal done. How different things would be. The way he plays reminds me a lot of Gary Speed. Kamara (and Rutter) are instrumental in our play and success. I can't believe we only paid £5 million for him.

Reactions: 1
Kamara is a fantastic signing, if he can be bothered. Right now he seems to be all cylinders firing. I hope that continues to be the case because he seems to be really liked by the fans.

Its when he switches off or just isn't interested there are problems. However maybe that was a Rangers problem rather than a Kamara problem. Who knows.

Farke won't tolerate any switching off. He'd be dropped, and for once we actually have depth across the middle so someone could step in/up.

Kamara is a fantastic signing, if he can be bothered. Right now he seems to be all cylinders firing. I hope that continues to be the case because he seems to be really liked by the fans.

Its when he switches off or just isn't interested there are problems. However maybe that was a Rangers problem rather than a Kamara problem. Who knows.
Michael Beale chased him out of Ibrox along with a few other good players, Beale wouldn't recognise a good footballer if one landed on his head.
Kamara's played at a good level, 50 + caps for Finland, Europa League Final, good luck to him at Leeds.

Michael Beale chased him out of Ibrox along with a few other good players, Beale wouldn't recognise a good footballer if one landed on his head.
Kamara's played at a good level, 50 + caps for Finland, Europa League Final, good luck to him at Leeds.
I did say it could be a Rangers problem tbf. I just know my Rangers supporting fans who did also hate Beale were also v meh about Kamara.

But yes never a football manager. His recruitment in particular was atrocious 😆

Do we have any Everton fans here? Just wondering what they think about today's ruling?
As someone whose club was deducted 15 points, I had a lot to say on that matter!

I am, I don’t even know how to feel or what to think.
There will be a lot of negatives around this and a lot of debates coming up about Chelsea and Man City as well as Player X who is getting a lot of stick at the moment. Look at the positives, it will stop you going crazy - its the only way I am coping at the moment.
1) You are doing OK at the moment and you are not bottom
2) its early enough that you do not need to panic about how many games and how many points you need to get, Christmas is tough fixtures wise but you have a nice end to the season.
3) You nearing new ownership
4) Sean Dyche will 100% keep you up.

There will be a lot of negatives around this and a lot of debates coming up about Chelsea and Man City as well as Player X who is getting a lot of stick at the moment. Look at the positives, it will stop you going crazy - its the only way I am coping at the moment.
1) You are doing OK at the moment and you are not bottom
2) its early enough that you do not need to panic about how many games and how many points you need to get, Christmas is tough fixtures wise but you have a nice end to the season.
3) You nearing new ownership
4) Sean Dyche will 100% keep you up.
I am happy it happened this season and not the last couple seasons. I do think we still have a chance to stay up, but still it feels unfair.

I think there’s more Toffees on the Footballers and Wags thread. I feel bad for Everton, supposedly cooperated with the PL and then get hit with this deduction when we haven’t heard a peep since City were slapped with 111 charges. Then there’s all the RA and Chelsea stuff from this week.

I think there’s more Toffees on the Footballers and Wags thread. I feel bad for Everton, supposedly cooperated with the PL and then get hit with this deduction when we haven’t heard a peep since City were slapped with 111 charges. Then there’s all the RA and Chelsea stuff from this week.
Makes sense though if Everton plead guilty whereas city/chelsea aren’t.
Also city’s 116 charges is actually 5 charges and each charge has multiple rule breaks (the 116). No one mentioned how many rule breaks Everton have for the charge they were guilty of (as far as I know)

You were one of the clubs to vote for Leeds' 15 point deduction so it is hard to feel any sympathy. The only travesty here is how long it has taken the Premier League to act. The outrae and whining about it is cringey. We were deducted 25 points over two seasonsa. Take it on the chin, rally against the league. Those sessions for Leeds were seasons of real unity. The -15 season we still ended up in the play off final. Prove them wrong.

You were one of the clubs to vote for Leeds' 15 point deduction so it is hard to feel any sympathy. The only travesty here is how long it has taken the Premier League to act. The outrae and whining about it is cringey. We were deducted 25 points over two seasonsa. Take it on the chin, rally against the league. Those sessions for Leeds were seasons of real unity. The -15 season we still ended up in the play off final. Prove them wrong.
I heard Leeds were one of three trying to the sue Everton - the fact they voted for Leeds point deduction now makes sense ( I didnt know you could vote for a points deduction)