Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the Sancho situation? I'm very torn, Ten hag was wrong to blast him publicly but at the same time no united manager seems to play him so there must be issues there

Last year he blasted Ronaldo for all the clubs failures, this year it is Sancho. The club is rotten and needs a complete rebuild, board, back room etc..

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the Sancho situation? I'm very torn, Ten hag was wrong to blast him publicly but at the same time no united manager seems to play him so there must be issues there
I have and chuckled as I hate Man Utd. On a human side though, I don't think it helps anyone to have an issue made public. A head teacher wouldn't come out after a crap Ofsted and tell the papers it was down to Mr Davis being a tit teacher and losing his planning folder. A bank manager wouldn't tell the press that the Wealdstone branch of Barclays went bust because Ms Brown thought it was fine if a customer swapped several bags of £7 notes for coins. Sancho might be rich beyond imagination but he still has feelings and parents who will hear this stuff.

He has already defended himself on social media so unless the Saudis come in, it could get a bit messy at Utd. Along with the owners maybe having 2nd thoughts about selling and I will have the basic human kindness along with giggling my chebs off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing proven of course and allegations have been thrown at my club too, but without listing the names, with alleged lockdown breaches and other behaviours, it's almost as Utd attract some rather repugnant individuals. on and off the pitch.

Reactions: 1
Nothing proven of course and allegations have been thrown at my club too, but without listing the names, with alleged lockdown breaches and other behaviours, it's almost as Utd attract some rather repugnant individuals. on and off the pitch.
As you say nothing is proven.
Though it is a bit sticky for Ten Hag given that he brought him to the club, on top of all the other issues he has to deal with.

Reactions: 2
Even after the nightmare summer is over and the crapito transfer window closed, Wolves still finding ways to bring me pain. I guess our 'no d**kheads' policy is well and truly gone!

And don't get me started on the latest episode of Howard Webb's 'Crap VAR Decisions Revisited'. Makes me even angrier that Wolves weren't given the penalty at Old Trafford — VAR talked himself out of it and then they got distracted by the on-field referee booking our manager to recommend an on-screen review. Funny that of the four incidents featuring one Big 6 and one non-Big 6 team, 100% of the outcomes were favourable to the Big 6 team on the day — and 50% (Wolves and Fulham) really shouldn't have been.

Not saying it's corruption but you can't ignore the 'context' of being a VAR reviewing a possible Wolves penalty at Old Trafford in a match that United are winning 1-0 having played badly for much of the match.

The refs, media and FA are still terrified of Utd and the dippers for a variety of reasons, so there is no way Wolves were ever getting that decision. It was the most ludicrous decision so far this season, which isn't saying a lot, but would probably equal last season's worst as well. That said, I'm still waiting for Man Utd to be punished for their fans' behaviour causing the home match with (ironically) Liverpool to be called off in 2021. Pretty sure that clubs have been punished in the past for failing to fulfil a fixture and/or the conduct of their fans. Still it's only been 2 years, maybe the panel are deliberating.

Will Ten Hag be the first Premier League manage sacked this season?

I thought so before the season started, but not for these reasons...

Will Ten Hag be the first Premier League manage sacked this season?

I thought so before the season started, but not for these reasons...
I'm going with Poch or Eddie Howe, although wouldn't be surprised to see the Luton and Sheff Utd board panic before long.

As a Leeds fan I have never been so glad of an international break. Give us chance for all the new signings to learn their team mates names, we'll be like a new team once the break is over (she says with endless optimism!)

• Heart
  • Haha
As a Leeds fan I have never been so glad of an international break. Give us chance for all the new signings to learn their team mates names, we'll be like a new team once the break is over (she says with endless optimism!)
Farke's teams always start like this.
Oh and they generally work when the second string players step up to replace the "stars".

Tryna buy tickets from someone on Twitter he said I could have them. I asked how I buy them and he hasn’t replied back again. This was last night I asked again today how long do I leave it until I try someone else