Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nor do I.

But has your team stayed on the team bus or something?!
Duffy is probably drunk..crashed his car through drink driving the other week, then tried to leave the country..

Gunn is usually a brilliant keeper but has turned tit for this game..

I didn't think we would win but I didn't want it to be embarrassing..

Reactions: 1
I think we might tone it down a bit now. But to need 4 goals is a lot to ask.
---
To be fair it is a long time since we played this well.

Last edited:
i’m off to arsenal vs everton today, hoping we show up and ruin the party a bit 😂😂 my future father and brother in laws are arsenal and i want them to suffer so come on city x

Reactions: 2
I wonder who will replace him. Good to get him gone so quickly so that new guy can come in with his own transfer plans and get a good pre season under his belt.

We need West Ham to turn up today as well, which is unlikely.

As a neutral I said months ago the only team who'd win would be City. No matter how tight it got. Their squad depth is scary. They can rotate so much more than any other team.

Arteta is a winge though so Im not sorry to see City win.

As a neutral I said months ago the only team who'd win would be City. No matter how tight it got. Their squad depth is scary. They can rotate so much more than any other team.

Arteta is a winge though so Im not sorry to see City win.
Arsenal have a squad that can match City.
The problem is that Arteta doesn't trust half the players, the one's he does trust he wore out in the run up to Christmas.

Still at lest he didn't make the same mistake he made last year, by going rigid in his tactics when he wet his knickers at a sniff of the title.

Arsenal have a squad that can match City.
The problem is that Arteta doesn't trust half the players, the one's he does trust he wore out in the run up to Christmas.

Still at lest he didn't make the same mistake he made last year, by going rigid in his tactics when he wet his knickers at a sniff of the title.
Thats probably fair re the not trusting them. However with CL games as well he will need to learn to or itl be the same situation next year.

I've been in the Netherlands all weekend. It was their final league day yesterday too

I had a purple Hendon FC shirt on (they're a small London club. Iain Dowie played for them) which some bloke read. He then shouted "you've got the wrong shirt on!"

Will Still has been at Colney.
It might not be a bad shout....

I know way back when we have talked about Kevin Sinfield and the marathons he ran for Rob.

Rob died today. So tragic. So young. I am only two years older. MND is a cruel, nasty brute of a disease.

• Sad