Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messaged someone else asking how much they are selling tickets for as they just put face value. Asked as I’ve seen two different FV prices for the tickets they are selling.. They were funny with me asking and didn’t tell me, I even explained I’d seen two prices was wanted to know

City Belgrade. I bought some from someone else as I asked the original person again and she didn’t reply. Hopefully the ones I bought aren’t a scam 😅 they have people say they an genuine so 🤞

Reactions: 1
Yay... we won.

And it's looking good for my Ten Hag prediction.

Reactions: 2
IMG_4309.jpeg

Why can’t they just televise more earlier games. I work every other week (7 nights) so I already miss any midweek games when I’m working now I’ll end up missing weekend games as well 🙄

7.45 is late for any travelling fans aswell. All about TV now.

My own team changed a non televised game from 3pm to 12.30 so they could sell it through their own PPV. Lots of season ticket holders cant make a 12.30 KO.

I see why there is a 3pm television ban to protect smaller clubs attendance and money coming in but with IPTV and the likes these days people are watching at home anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The PL just needs to take ownership of the rights and the have their own streaming platform and then if they were arsed have an early kick of payment/tier and it surely would be less than all these subscriptions together. Or just sell it all to amazon 😂 it’s so backwards to watch it in the UK. other countries have it so much better off.

The PL just needs to take ownership of the rights and the have their own streaming platform and then if they were arsed have an early kick of payment/tier and it surely would be less than all these subscriptions together. Or just sell it all to amazon 😂 it’s so backwards to watch it in the UK. other countries have it so much better off.
It needs a change in the UK law, the 3pm TV blackout is what causes the problem. Get the govt to get rid of that, then all the matches can be on TV, and like you say, then the PL can just make a streaming service. I'm surprised there isn't an international streaming platform for PL already.

Getting rid of the 3pm blackout would be a complete sell out of the game.

The worst thing to ever happen to football in this country is The Premiership/Premier League.

Remember the 80's when football was a little bit spicy, but at 3pm on a Saturday, with no mercenaries, players who knew the history of the club's they were playing for and gave a damn about winning and the city. Not people died in on insane contracts with no idea where their city is on a map.

They killed football in 92/93. TV deals are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, the whole setup needs a full overhaul without the corruption (haha) the PL brings.

🔵⚪🟡 the last real champions.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

The worst thing to ever happen to football in this country is The Premiership/Premier League.

Remember the 80's when football was a little bit spicy, but at 3pm on a Saturday, with no mercenaries, players who knew the history of the club's they were playing for and gave a damn about winning and the city. Not people died in on insane contracts with no idea where their city is on a map.

They killed football in 92/93. TV deals are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, the whole setup needs a full overhaul without the corruption (haha) the PL brings.

Couldn’t agree more with this. I was secretly glad when we (Leicester) got relegated last season. The Championship is way more enjoyable.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t agree more with this. I was secretly glad when we (Leicester) got relegated last season. The Championship is way more enjoyable.
I can't say I was too happy about it on Wednesday ;)
---

They won't undue to TV deals.

But a useful start would be to go back to old the old offside rule, and allow back passes again.

Last edited:
I feel for our fans who have gone all the way to Plymouth. The injuries we have are costing us.

Leeds were unplayable today. Summerville and Georginho were an absolute class above. Picked off a tired, laclustre Watford side with ease. Different class. First time in a long time it has been truly enjoyable. Four clean sheets in a row now. This season's team walk all over last years shower.

Russell Martin has to be handed his P45 this week. They have shipped 12 goals in 4 games now.

Well. In one season and seven weeks of the second season Erling Haaland has scored 60 goals for Manchester City. So that's nice.

• Wow
Watching Leeds Bird's watchalong of Leeds losing to Southampton, I had to smile at her complaining that Farke didn't make substitutions fast enough.

Ummm, have Leeds fans not watched Farke's teams play?
And the way he uses substitutes.