Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I need a football club to support.... Mine has just let go of its assistant manager and development manager and I am just really sad at the state of Reading.
Become a tottenham fan, you will never be disappointed. We win loads of stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 7

neroli

VIP Member
I've heard that Wayne is holding out for the Leicester job now...He has plans for Jamie Vardy...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Good news out of Luton that Tom Lockyear is OK after suffering a cardiac arrest on the pitch. Terrible for him. But also awful for his teammates (and opposition players) who witnessed it.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Just found this thread, my husband and son were at the Maidstone game today. So chuffed for all of them, it is such a massive thing for everybody at the club 😊

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Getting rid of the 3pm blackout would be a complete sell out of the game.

The worst thing to ever happen to football in this country is The Premiership/Premier League.

Remember the 80's when football was a little bit spicy, but at 3pm on a Saturday, with no mercenaries, players who knew the history of the club's they were playing for and gave a damn about winning and the city. Not people died in on insane contracts with no idea where their city is on a map.

They killed football in 92/93. TV deals are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, the whole setup needs a full overhaul without the corruption (haha) the PL brings.

🔵⚪🟡 the last real champions.

• Heart

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Wayne Rooney bagged by Birmingham City, after 83 days as manager, lol.
Quite incredible that he got the job as he has proven to be a shit Coach, Derby County etc.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240505_175904_Dolphin.jpg

Welcome to the EFL Bromley!! They hold a very, very special place in my heart. My husband and children were at Wembley. Absolutely carnage. Extra time and then penalties which they won 4-3.

They are promoted alongside Chesterfield. Replacing Forest Green Rovers and Sutton United who are in the National League now.

Reactions: 4

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I think City will win. I think theyve got great squad depth to see through any freak injuries, fatigue, suspensions etc.

All 3 teams in the running still have European games which will take its toll though. If City fail to beat Real Madrid or Arsenal fail to beat Bayern over both legs it may give then renewed energy to focus on the league.

I think Liverpool could win the UEFA cup. Not sure theyl have enough to get over the line for the league.

Im an outsider who doesn't support anyone so a nice last game of the season decider would be my preference. :D

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
We have played 38 games this season, our game against Middleborough has been moved to the Monday night so it can be on TV. That will be our 31st televised game of the season. It is getting ridiculous with all these stupid kick off times. They don't think of the fans.

Sky TV is fucking shit.