Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we were....

Let's see what further mayhem Leeds can cause before this damn transfer window closes. πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wolves midfielder Nunes goes on strike (no pun intended) as he wants to join City. My heart bleeds for him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Apparently the Spanish clubs are going to be kicked out of Europe because of the Rubiales affair....

lol....

It won't be allowed to happen, like when Real Madrid sold their training ground to the government many years ago when they were in massive debt. Barcelona will probably announce a deal where some company buys every blade of grass in 50 years when climate change means we can't grow it naturally anymore. Then sign Neymar again or something.

• Haha
Good. Barca will go broke without CL money then. What a mess.
I suspect FIFA's threat has got less to do with Rubiales activities than it does with the Spanish teams being behind the Super League.
This is just a handy excuse to fire a warning shot across their bows.

Still it's the League Cup tomorrow and the real question is can Have A Go Johnny Rowe make it 6 in 6 games.

Oh good Barry is on Tottenham TV.
Spurs are losing.
Should be Barry a his best...

Not going to look up the stats but Spurs exit a Cup before Arsenal have even entered it. πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Ended up watching LeedsBird's watchalong.
It was perhaps the most predictable result of the night.

As for Kenny, Wagner was very certain he isn't going to Leeds in his post-match press conference.

Leeds flew Nadiem Amiri over from Germany for talks, he made some additional demands during talks that were not part of the deal he flew over on and so Leeds said see ya later and refused to fly him back. That is the kind of pettiness I can get behind. πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Leeds have ended up having a pretty strong transfer window I think. Brought in Farke. Got rid of the absolute rats with all their loan clauses Told Gnonto and Sinisterra (though can see him leaving yet) they are not for sale and so the two wantaways have rejoined the first team and are doing well. The 49ers have then gone on to sign
Kamara, Gruev, Spence, Piroe, Rodon, Darlow and Ampadu. Turned down Β£20m for Summerville. Which is about as strong as a transfer window that I can remember for about 18 years.

Still no LB after about 4 seasons of needing one, but Firpo can play there. Though he is made of glass. Expect one or two to leave but for once we aren't the team scrabbling at the last minute for anyone and anybody.

πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

• Heart
Goldbridge ain't happy.

According to him the United defence is like "watching two dogs trying to shag, wearing ice skates".

I didn't know he owned a pair of ice skates.

• Haha