Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary O'Neill is what is going on...

Hoping that Roy and Palace get a win tomorrow and that Roy avoids the indignity of a sacking.

Reactions: 1
There was a good segment on Channel 4 News tonight about the rise of Luton Town FC, from the Conference to Premier League in 10 years, fans from Scandinavia being interviewed, Kenilworth Road & it's quirks, and moving to a new stadium in the near future.

Reactions: 4
The Christmas Miracle.....A Palace Home Win!
---

Toffees chewed up and spat out..Well done Wolves! All helps our relegation fight!
All on Dyche that one - no idea why he went 5 at the back when we never play 5 at the back and no idea why he played Keane.

After two good performances vs Spurs and City, today we were shite but the squad is spread thin and we really need Doucoure back.

Reactions: 4
Wayne Rooney bagged by Birmingham City, after 83 days as manager, lol.
Quite incredible that he got the job as he has proven to be a tit Coach, Derby County etc.

Reactions: 6
Wayne Rooney bagged by Birmingham City, after 83 days as manager, lol.
Quite incredible that he got the job as he has proven to be a tit Coach, Derby County etc.
It was such a bizarre decision to appoint him. It’s like he actively tries to get clubs relegated 😂😭😭

It pleases me immensely that we werw the final nail in his coffin there. See ya. 💙🤍💛👊🏻

15 games and 9 defeats. That is some going.

I've heard that Wayne is holding out for the Leicester job now...He has plans for Jamie Vardy...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stating the obvious, but watching Palace v Everton last night, if those 2 sides could convert their goalscoring chances.... especially Crystal Palace.

I need a football club to support.... Mine has just let go of its assistant manager and development manager and I am just really sad at the state of Reading.

I need a football club to support.... Mine has just let go of its assistant manager and development manager and I am just really sad at the state of Reading.
Become a tottenham fan, you will never be disappointed. We win loads of stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In decent form recently, out of the bottom 4 now.
Don't give up.
It's the owner that Reading need shot of, he has a shocking record in owning football clubs.

I don't understand why they keep fining Yongge £10k, £20k etc. and expecting that to help the situation.

I don't understand why they keep fining Yongge £10k, £20k etc. and expecting that to help the situation.
He is ripping the club apart, new owner talks have broken down, we cannot afford catering in the £50mil training ground FFS. Our only saving grace is the stadium has a comunity thing on it so can only be used as a ground for the next 5 years.

Patrick Bamford has just scored what surely will be goal of the tournament. Thrilled for him after all the stick he has received.

• Heart