Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really pleased for Maidstone! Giantkillers are great! So fed up of the same old mega rich clubs winning everything
--

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wolves have had a lot of the ball but WBA look more dangerous when attacking.
---
Get in there Neto

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Wolves have had a lot of the ball but WBA look more dangerous when attacking.
---
Get in there Neto
Hope this crowd silliness gets sorted soon and Wolves can keep calm and carry on into the next round. And this is why this game was scheduled for 11:45 and no booze on sale in the away end... Deary me.

Reactions: 2
No booze is a stupid rule. It just means everyone gets tanked up outside the ground, evem with stupid kick off times, and they get extra drunk to make up for it.

(Leeds fan quite used to no booze rules)

Wolves fans managed to get into the home end allegedly....
---

No booze is a stupid rule. It just means everyone gets tanked up outside the ground, evem with stupid kick off times, and they get extra drunk to make up for it.

(Leeds fan quite used to no booze rules)
Exactly!

I think they should just play the game with the police and stewards still in place..seems silly to call it off when there isn't that much time left to play..

---
Some did -- and a few were being dumb celebrating the second goal and showing their Wolves shirts. It all kicked off because Baggies fans threw a bottle at Doherty and it injured a ball boy, according to the Wolves journalists, though. Hope no one is too badly hurt. So disappointed in the minority of idiots.

Probably, though at least most of the Wolves fans will be on coaches back to Molineux.

Nothing against Luton but I was hoping for a slightly more exciting FA Cup tie

Luton 4-2 up at one point, still a good away point but could have been so much more for them.
I hope Luton stay up & the likes of Everton & Burnley who have bored & stunk out the League for years go down.
Woy Hodgson's time is up at Palace, great guy, a legend but truly awful defensive display at Brighton.

The Premier League is rubbish. Three 3pm kick offs on a Saturday.

Remember when there used to be proper final score alongside the horse racing, with the vidiprinter?

Three 2pm kick offs tomorrow. Nice one.

"Sky tv is bleeping tit"

Luton 4-2 up at one point, still a good away point but could have been so much more for them.
I hope Luton stay up & the likes of Everton & Burnley who have bored & stunk out the League for years go down.
Woy Hodgson's time is up at Palace, great guy, a legend but truly awful defensive display at Brighton.
Groan...Hate losing to the Seaweed but looks like another relegation dogfight for the Palace.
---
The Premier League is rubbish. Three 3pm kick offs on a Saturday.

Remember when there used to be proper final score alongside the horse racing, with the vidiprinter?

Three 2pm kick offs tomorrow. Nice one.

"Sky tv is bleeping tit"
I do remember! I loved the vidiprinter! The Prem is all about money now.