Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son plays academy football and as part of that they go to non-league everytime their schedule/other commitments go their way.

If Hull had beaten Leicester it would have been a perfect weekend for us, still a draw there, an Ipswich defeat and we are good.

Just saw that in 2024 -

Leeds have won 34 points (out of 36)
Ipswich 24
Southampton 22
Leicester 20

14 points fewer than Leeds by the team top of the league. If Farke had a proper preseason with our squad I think we would be away with it.

Points on December 29th:
Leicester (62)
Ipswich (54)
Southampton (51)
LEEDS (45)

Points on March 9th: Leicester (82)
LEEDS (79)
Ipswich (78)
Southampton (73)

We are unbeaten in '24.
P 12
W 11
D 1
L 0

F 23
A 3

What is going on at Leicester?

Reactions: 2
What a brilliant Cup tie, I'm gutted that Wolves lost but Coventry were excellent & thoroughly deserved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awesome win from Leeds, 2-0 at home to Millwall. 13 games in 2024. 37 points from 39. We are unmatched.

17 points behind at Christmas. Going into the international break on top, albeit Leicester have a game in hand. But 💙🤍💛👊🏻

Screenshot_20240317_171231_Dolphin.jpg

MOT

Feels wrong as a city fan to want united to win but I’d rather play them than Liverpool. Also stops Liverpool winning the possible quad.
---
The draw for the semis was strange. They didn’t show which ball number was which team? Just drew the balls and said which was which when pulled out

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Be nice if cov made it through so it doesn’t just end up being PL teams only

We have played 38 games this season, our game against Middleborough has been moved to the Monday night so it can be on TV. That will be our 31st televised game of the season. It is getting ridiculous with all these stupid kick off times. They don't think of the fans.

Sky TV is bleeping tit.

Can Leeds and Leicester sort themselves out please? I can't have Ipswich being top of the league when we play them next week, although we do play Leicester on Monday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can Leeds and Leicester sort themselves out please? I can't have Ipswich being top of the league when we play them next week, although we do play Leicester on Monday 🤣
Have faith.
We'll meet them in the play offs and the run will continue.

Reactions: 1
Have faith.
We'll meet them in the play offs and the run will continue.
I never thought we would get to the play offs so that will be a bonus. I just don't want Ipswich to go up automatically and I want it to be 15 years since they beat us!

I never thought we would get to the play offs so that will be a bonus. I just don't want Ipswich to go up automatically and I want it to be 15 years since they beat us!
Maybe it will be a blessing.
Maybe they will stop banging on about parachute payments like a bunch of simpletons.

Never forgive. Never forget. Nice that the ref let play stop so the players could be involved.

---
Happy Days, Fonzie is a Leeds fan. He knows what is right 💙🤍💛👊🏻

---
Sorry. I can't edit that post and clearly included the wrong link/image and feel awful.

this is what I meant. Fonzie is a Leeds fan. 💙🤍💛

---
Ugh. No idea what is going on. Sorry.

Leeds won.
Kev and Chris were remembered.
Fonzie is a Leeds fan.

And some poor World Kitchen employees have lost their lives in Palestine. I meant my post to only focus on the good in this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It makes me laugh the truth people have him in. My twelve year old son with all his FIFA24 knowledge could do a better job.

Is it normal to feel sick about a game? Asking for a friend 🤭
Me every single Saturday at 3pm. Sometimes I need to go to the toilet because I cant watch anymore.

My health watch also frequently thinks Im exercising when Im not. Im just riding the rollercoaster of supporting a v tit football team.

• Haha
Your lot need to stand up and do us a favour tomorrow @Thelmachops. They aren't an amazing team, they have a lot of weaknesses.
---
Me every single Saturday at 3pm. Sometimes I need to go to the toilet because I cant watch anymore.

My health watch also frequently thinks Im exercising when Im not. Im just riding the rollercoaster of supporting a v tit football team.
At the end of the Hull game my watch told me I had a 156 heart rate and to slow down. I hadn't moved from my chair.

• Haha