Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary O'Neill has certainly excelled himself at Wolves. We could do with him at Palace.

Reactions: 1
I have absolutely no words for the final ten minutes of Leeds v Leicester. Leicester were in the dressing room already. Take that! 💙🤍💛👊🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Managed to get tickets for Liverpool v Southampton FA Cup 5th round tomorrow. Anfield’s got such an atmosphere, looking forward to it!

Reactions: 2
The stones were caught cold early in the game.
Had a great Cup run & made a few quid too though.
I thought their actual gameplay was better than it was against Ipswich, they had more of the ball this time, just couldn't finish with it when they got it up there! 😑 tbf, they didn't have their strikers as they were cup-tied. Would have been nice to see them get at least one goal last night, but everyone's so proud of them anyway 😊.

Hi I’m hoping it’s ok to post in this thread.. I’m helping my friend organise a charity football match and we’re doing a raffle/ auction afterwards to raise some more money. I’ve received a signed 23/24 Manchester United football but as United isn’t my team, I’m not confident with my guesses at who’s signed it. If I was to (try) post photos of the ball, would anyone be able to help?

Hi I’m hoping it’s ok to post in this thread.. I’m helping my friend organise a charity football match and we’re doing a raffle/ auction afterwards to raise some more money. I’ve received a signed 23/24 Manchester United football but as United isn’t my team, I’m not confident with my guesses at who’s signed it. If I was to (try) post photos of the ball, would anyone be able to help?
Go for it, can't do any harm to ask if anyone can help identify players' signatures.

Go for it, can't do any harm to ask if anyone can help identify players' signatures.
Thanks, I really appreciate it. My guesses were
  1. Antony
  2. R Varane
  3. Jonny evans
  4. Reguilon
  5. Maguire
  6. Sancho?
  7. Eriksen?
  8. Garnacho?

9. Fernandes
  10. Dalot?
Hopefully this works ok and the pictures aren’t massive.

Attachments

Thanks, I really appreciate it. My guesses were
  1. Antony
  2. R Varane
  3. Jonny evans
  4. Reguilon
  5. Maguire
  6. Sancho?
  7. Eriksen?
  8. Garnacho?

9. Fernandes
  10. Dalot?
Hopefully this works ok and the pictures aren’t massive.
Rashford & Martial are surely on there somewhere, the manager too?
It's handy that a certificate of signatures were supplied & can be given to the winning bidder along with the ball, I wouldn't worry too much about trying to identify them yourselves, hopefully a collector or someone bids on it for their kid & they have fun working them out using the Man Utd certificate
Good luck with your auction.

Rashford & Martial are surely on there somewhere, the manager too?
It's handy that a certificate of signatures were supplied & can be given to the winning bidder along with the ball, I wouldn't worry too much about trying to identify them yourselves, hopefully a collector or someone bids on it for their kid & they have fun working them out using the Man Utd certificate
Good luck with your auction.
That’s true thank you, I hadn’t thought of it like that.

Leeds are still ticking along nicely. The Huddersfield result was disappointing. But we are unstoppable at home.

I am in Southampton at the moment by and the fire is really bad so I am not surprised the football v Preston has been postponed, but how annoying for Preston fc who would be here and the fans who would probably have only been 90minutes away from Southampton. Preston to Southampton is a loooong was to come.

Reactions: 3
Daniel Farke has just won the second Manager of the Month award on the bounce. He won one earlier in the season as well. In his entire time at Norwich he only won it once.
💙🤍💛👊🏻

Leeds have now picked up an amazing 34 from36 points in 2024. 17 points behind Leicester at Christmas, now only 2.

Nice to go into the weekend with our win already secured.

What a touch from Bamford and a pass from Georginio. Willy is always about.

Non league day is March 23. The idea being that people go and support local teams

I'm in Manchester that weekend having hoped to catch something on Saturday and Man City. But they moved that to 1230 Saturday so doing what I'd planned in the morning and then a non league game later.

Today I saw Solihull Moors win on penalties at Wealdstone in the FA trophy.