Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is the right thing for him. He still has games in his legs but has been muscled out by more talent. He enjoyed the highest of the highs with us. But also dug us out the trenches.

It hurts though, we don't have many of our Championship squad left. 🥹

Bill, as we call him, will always be welcome home.

This made me cry though.

Reactions: 1
Boyfriends crying at Klopp going. I didn’t expect it tbh! Who we thinking as replacement? I said Neil Warnock 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This means we will get even more humiliated on national TV on Sunday!

Am sure the players will want to win even more for Klopp..

This means we will get even more humiliated on national TV on Sunday!

Am sure the players will want to win even more for Klopp..
His final match of the season will be against Wolves (as usual) so we’ll be getting some of the bye-bye-Jürgen bounce too in May.

Anything that upsets the bin-dippers is fine by me.

I had a look at the betting. The three front runners are Xabi Alonso, Roberto de Zerbi which are reasonable suggestions. Then you have Steven Gerrard in their place 🤣

Maidstone Utd were outstanding, a brilliant game to watch, that's a Lge 2, Lge 1 & a Championship team they've knocked out now.

Reactions: 2
Maidstone Utd were outstanding, a brilliant game to watch, that's a Lge 2, Lge 1 & a Championship team they've knocked out now.
So great. And George Elokobi is one of the loveliest guys in football (Wolves legend too, obvs!). Would love for him to be able to 'bring his babies home to Molineux' next round if we get through tomorrow...as long as we don't become Maidstone's latest scalp, of course!

Reactions: 2
So great. And George Elokobi is one of the loveliest guys in football (Wolves legend too, obvs!). Would love for him to be able to 'bring his babies home to Molineux' next round if we get through tomorrow...as long as we don't become Maidstone's latest scalp, of course!
His post-match interview was brilliant.
I'm looking forward to giving West Brom a doing tomorrow now 😁
steve-bull-wolves-goal-wolverhampton-wanderers_3800250.jpg

• Heart
Those goals were fabulous! My lot (Palace) would be put to shame by Maidstone at the moment.
---

Just found this thread, my husband and son were at the Maidstone game today. So chuffed for all of them, it is such a massive thing for everybody at the club 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6