Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Haha, that made me think of this image. Hope you get a good look at Babyreaditall <3

View attachment 181298
lmaoooo they are so bad, it’s like the tech is 60% of the way there and they just thought fuck it, this’ll do, let’s release it to the mass market and never ever improve it? I thankfully managed to see her face & get a print out that I stupidly crushed in my tote bag because I’m an awful human!!

Things are developing with various issues I’m getting tested but we reckon she’ll be early / potentially induced early so pretty much any day now is a possibility 😱

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
I’ve been triangulated Fraus, first time ever I’ve been shown the ad for allplants on Insta. Big brother is watching....

• Haha
  • Wow

peperomia

I have and I was quite into it although I’ve got a massive crush on Bill Pullman, both old and young
Have you seen Igby Goes Down? He's quite good in that.

Ok fraus, confession time! I have seen hardly any films, and have never seen Top Gun. I was totally mystified about the Tom gif for ages. Decided not to ask and figured it was some reference to a post I missed?

Imagine my surprise when I decided to be very clever and type maverick into the gif search 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
I didn’t think the JM threads were cliquey - I thought everyone on them was always welcoming to all, and involving. There are lots of in-jokes, but if someone asked they would be explained.

Was gutted that they changed the thread title - I felt mortified that I had done a chaos and taken Silver Lining’s honour away!

The thread has a lot of heart, a lot of comedy and a lot of smart people. Maybe people were pissed off to wake up and see pages of overnight chat and gifs they had to churn through 😂
Every Chaos has a silver lining 😁

How does it feel having a sexy dad?
NOOOO

• Haha
  • Sick

PeachyP

I’ve slithered over here from the JM threads too.
My secret crush is Peter Capaldi as Malcolm Tucker - I’m sure someone else mentioned him too?? I have been known to fall down a ‘young Peter Capaldi’ google image search rabbit hole on a few occasions, highly recommend.
I have a moon 🌚 face and scent of choice is Tom Ford black orchid, lush on girls and especially lush on guys

• Heart
  • Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Feel your pain - although I do like being able to cruise forums/internet shop/read when things get too dull.
I honestly don't know how I concentrated in F2F meetings before lockdown! I'm straight on Tattle now 🙈

@TheDragonWithAFlagon I ❤the way you describe food!

@heretoreaditall2019 I hope your bloods go well!

@Flumps I hope your call goes well if you're able to ring them.

I'm so excited as I'm going on a camping holiday from this Sunday and the weather is meant to be nice! Haven't started packing yet (yikes) but really looking forward to some time off.

• Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Our MWs laughed at it too, tbh his little am dram noises panting and heaving like at the appt the other day would be comedy gold after the fact, so I'm all for him filming hahaha

This is lovely news!! ❤

ALSO on the Jack thread - I know she thinks we're all jealous haus frau so I hate perpetuating that myth, but honestly wouldn't you just love to be able to go out and about like that away? I don't think it's a good idea don't get me wrong, but can't help but think how nice would it be to pop into a coffee shop and get a posh hot choc and a pastry and go for a walk around somewhere new! What would you eat/drink if you could have a city break somewhere?
When I was younger (and not bonkers! 🤪) I went to New York and I often ‘go’ in my head and picture myself in a cafe overlooking central park where I had a chocolate brownie that was the nicest pudding i’ve ever eaten.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Fraus
I’m really fucking confused I gotta say
Am I in...

Went through a Tory man love wormhole there

• Haha
  • Heart

peperomia

I'm sorry everyone, but I just don't get the KS ? Maybe I need to see him on video?
Christoph-Waltz-683x1024.jpg

Christoph Waltz tho

• Heart

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
I've had those ads for months, they're a pain on my phone as pop up in the way when I'm typing.
At least hopefully the ads help pay for better quality servers and such. I used to be a member on *another popular gossip site* and their site went down every day at certain times and even when it was up it was sluggish.

Honestly you could click "post" go make a cup of tea come back and it would have crashed and not saved your post, or done a banana and posted four copies of it

ETA: plus the JM thread is giving me the weirdest targeted advertising. I swear down I had one of those automatic lifting living room chairs the other day for the elderly 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

peperomia

omg sorry guys I've made baby talk happen - I've been told off on another thread for making it like mumsnet so I'll put this all behind a spoiler! It is lovely to chat about though, thank you, especially those that have made me giggle because I was a bit shakey yesterday after thinking about being induced early / slightly heightened risk of a c-section.

lmaooo like a backpack, I just laughed and read this out to husband he laughed too but looks slightly haunted behind the eyes in remembrance that the placenta exists. That's amazing you're a midwife btw - and thank you for explaining, yes it was pethidine!! I'm not doing anything weird with mine though

The midwives think he's going to be a fainter, I've been back a few times since without him and they've cackled over it all. He absurdly wants to wear a go pro throughout (he's charging all his batteries for the hospital bag as we speak) - I pointed out he will never, ever want to watch the footage again but he's convinced it's a great idea.
Perhaps you should ask him if he is definitely sure he wants a first person view of him hitting the deck :LOL:
I finally managed to get through to my GP (the one who knows me well and takes me seriously) today.
I have been having a concerning issue for the last four months but no one will examine me/keeps telling me it's all nothing and to just cope basically.
The receptionist was so horrid to me this morning I actually cried a bit after I got off the phone, and I am a right hard bitch tbh. But later my Dr called me and she was immediately concerned and is arranging relevant imaging and I'm so happy and grateful fucking hell.
I'm also getting to resume some of my usual hospital treatment next week so I'm just ecstatic tonight :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Food and drink chat! We're doing it right!!
If we're doing drink chat, I actually found out my older beau doesnt like summer fruits squash and I'm considering ending it 😂 it's the elite squash! We've been together over 4 years and I never knew!

• Haha
  • Heart

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
@Begborrowsteal
Have always wanted to say, but never got the chance as the thread keeps moving fast and it’s so long ago now 😂 but I thought you were amazingly no-nonsense with JM during her visit. I loved that you took no shit.
hope you’re doing ok and things have calmed a bit?
😘 thank you, yes things are much calmer now! Lots of work to do on myself & my confidence but im feeling stronger!

• Heart
the only answer I can give right now is....

fuck knows 🤣

I know admin always tries to avoid letting threads and off topic threads become clicky, because it can be hard for new members to feel welcome.

I suppose this is the dumping ground for Downing Street twats and Jack Monroe right now......

A SENTENCE I NEVER THOUGHT I’D WRITE

but it might not work 😆
The JM thread is far from cliquey. I see no reason why this should be different.

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Also, married to husband who is 13 years older than me. Nice to see fellow fraus (can I say that still?) the same.

😂 Anna Nicole Smith I ain't!

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Food confession....I have to splash a bit of vinegar on the top of pizza...for a bit of tang. And on top of beans on toast...

• Wow
  • Heart