Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Julia Davis is achingly funny and beautiful. If I could be anyone I'd be her.

Just made these triple chocolate bad boy brownies and me and my fella are gonna add to our homegrown stick-and-poke tattoo collection. Sanitary.

Hope all the fraus (and herrs) are having a wunderbar Saturday x
IMG_20200711_162908.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Hi Fraus, got way far behind and a bit triggered and unsure of thread rules now so I have come here. Could someone give me a quick tldr as to what is broadly ok to post as I’m worried about doing it wrong, there aren’t any specific posting rules to be have to refer too. Hope all is ok as can be to all and love to the info I have caught that isn’t 💕
I'm not sure any of us know for certain yet. We could end up flying back off through Tattle and end up merged in Katie Price or something. Now there's a lovely thought.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I quite like thread its got a bit of everything perfume, biscuits and Ive even dropped in some tory chat shh🤫 dont tell oohthedrama :giggle:
you know I’m a cross between Santa and beetle juice.
White coat, probably carrying a few extra lockdown pounds around the belly from the hoarded dental sticks 😏
I see you when you’re sleeping...
And you only need to say my name once and i appear. 😐

no I’m really just here for the biscuit chat 😕
I just clean shit up I’m not in charge anywhere 🤣 I’m not even in charge in my own life 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Flumps

VIP Member

What are you/we having for lunch?
I beg of you all to be sparing with the Hugh Laurie gifs, that was genuinely a 'Wait? What?' moment for me as I quickly scrolled through the thread. 😂

I've just forced myself to eat toast (tiger/giraffe bread) with all butter and fishpaste (sardine and tomato because it is the only right one). I'm struggling to eat/cook at the moment, because I am so tired. And presumably anxious, I don't feel particularly anxious, but that's normally when my appetite goes away.

Will have to eat a proper dinner, as Hugh is on his way over later. His one flaw is a liking for rather basic food, so will be having pork loins steaks, just flash fried (I might throw some herbs in the pan - thyme and oregano - he probably won't notice), apple sauce from some very forward apples from his Bramley tree, mash (poss cheesey, depends on my energy levels). Also creamed leeks and *something* <waves vaguely> with courgettes for me, because leeks and courgettes are looking sad, so I must cook them, despite a complete lack of interest. Hugh will have baked beans (unrinsed, but still the devil's work).

• Heart
  • Haha

peperomia

Hi Fraus, got way far behind and a bit triggered and unsure of thread rules now so I have come here. Could someone give me a quick tldr as to what is broadly ok to post as I’m worried about doing it wrong, there aren’t any specific posting rules to be have to refer too. Hope all is ok as can be to all and love to the info I have caught that isn’t 💕

• Heart

chocolate choux

VIP Member
What is Jackie Monroe going to have to do to fire up her own Tattle thread seeing as we’ve migrated across the board because she’s so bloody dull 😁😁
The thing is that she’s one of the most drama-filled people featured on Tattle (in my opinion), it’s a rare day when she isn’t doing or saying something outrageous. Yet still, we cannot stop going off topic and talking about 90s nostalgia and seeds

• Haha

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I’ve seen every shape and size, fat ones skinny ones some as big as your head. No correlation
I always did, but two definitely took me by surprise. One was gorgeous, standard height and good build.. thumb sized penis. I was very dissappointed. The other; WELL. He wasnt attractive, he was shorter than me but lord. Was he packing!

also - biscuits; shortbread or golden crunch. Also party rings, because why the fuck not.

• Haha
  • Heart

peperomia

@Alansbigplate Mad slag year is 10/10 haha!

I wonder what JM will do without the attention?
I imagine that there will be lots of other people to discuss when others are taking a break? I was finding it way too much in terms of content and if (understandably) we can't clog up the thread with fun stuff to break the tension etc I personally will stop/massively reduce my contribution if it all has to be serious and on topic.

Tim Tams are my weakness

I like all sorts of perfumes but am currently wearing an armani one that reminds me of my younger days

We got a new fridge last month and it comes with an actual cheese drawer. I've peaked at life 😂
Is it a .....Smeg? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member

I’m not sure either tbh but I need a JM time out. It seems biscuits and perfume chat are ok. ❤

• Heart
Omg @Toffee finger I hope you enjoy the pork, it's great and so easy - it's become my non-cooking boyfriend's signature dish.

So excited for babyheretoreaditall @heretoreaditall2019 - she's going to be fearsomely smart like her mum and look as good in a ski suit as our Ed.

I went to my friend's house tonight and she made mussels with soffritto and a white wine sauce - they were bangin and it was so nice to just show up with a bottle and be looked after.
Omg you’re so cute haha, just catching up on this thread this was a lovely message to read 🥰 I’m absolutely shattered I don’t know how women in the Jack thread carried round 10lb babies, their poor backs!

Ed is shooketh at the whole ordeal the midwives had to get him a seat by the window the other day and put his head between his legs during the birth plan because he had a funny turn hearing about the placenta. This morning he was horrified to learn me and baby share blood, and he thought collestrum harvesting involved him injecting my nipple with a needle to withdraw it like an oil mine so god help me.

Had some crunchy nut for breakfast but now want some orange juice and crunchy ice 🤤

I bought two sweet potatoes yesterday - I was just gonna make fries with them is there anything fancy you ladies would rather do?

• Haha

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Roast chicken, roast potatoes, and trusty peas & sweetcorn. Husband's making it, not me, so I can bugger about on here and read accident reports related to the new job I'm starting in October.

Don't need to wait for a Sunday for a roast in this house! I'd eat roast potatoes every day!

• Heart

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Thank goodness! I couldn’t read the last threads. Just reconciled myself that I’d never get to share the fact that I too, would bang KS into next week, and am partial to any of the 80s biscuit bars.

The relief!

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t really gif,
I’m not a giffer,
I has not giffed 😕 but I feel it necessary here or il be an outcast amongst the masses.

so if I’m going to gif it’s gonna be on a serious subject, after reminiscing about the humble jelly star last night #RIP #YouWereLoved.
I need to bring up a biscuit related topic.

THIS IS NOT A BISCUIT!!!! Why are the gif gods trying to gaslight me into believing this is a biscuit.
It’s a SCONE. pronounced “sc...own” not “sc....on” 😐

thank you for your time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I am actually hollering. I’ve had to remove myself from the, erm, marital chamber. The can of coke, oh my god 😰 I’m reminded of being in a restaurant/bar sort of place eating and drinking cocktails with people I’d ended up on a work course with. We got more and more rowdy, and one woman describes her partner’s dick as being like a lucozade bottle. Another was then saying her bloke’s was like a peparami. We were hysterically laughing, then one of them piped up that she’d just separated from the only man she’d ever been with, and his penis was perfect “like a fat sausage” and she was starting to freak out that when she was ready to move on, she’d get either lucozade or peparami dick. We were in hysterics. I then had to get on a train home for hours by myself, laughing intermittently and trying to make train friends whilst drunk.

It’s the little drop down thing @BananaSmith
View attachment 177476
I’ve defo encountered a pepperami that’s given me flashbacks. Tbf I should tell my ex he had a great one as I didn’t realise at the time 😅😂

pepperami is food so I’m on topic for once

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Passive_Aggressive_Lemon

Hey fraus, anyone about? I’m sat up with my poorly old cat.
I don’t think she’s long for this world. She’s not interested in me comforting her. She’s always been a stubborn little thing and only wants strokes on her terms.

She sat with me earlier but she’s now hidden under my bed in her favourite bolthole. I want to get her out and stroke her but I think it will just stress her out. I’m trying to remember that will probably comfort me more than her.

I’d like her to slip away peacefully here at home so she doesn’t have the stress of the trip to the vets in the morning.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20