Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about age gaps... my partner is 14 years older me! Not quite Keir Starmer Daddy material mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Edit - stupid virgin media isn’t working properly but hopefully this in an appropriate dancy gif! Don’t want to accidentally put a Henry hoover gif up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I posted this in the Chit Chat thread... but as we appear to be here now..

Speaking of weird crushes (as we were somewhere in time and space), I am watching QI now and would like to add Gyles Brandreth to my list.

@Brian Butterfield - in answer to your question. He is married, so presumably swings at least somewhat that way.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Fraus
I’m really bleeping confused I gotta say
Am I in...

Went through a Tory man love wormhole there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve always been partial to an older man. My current bf is a year younger though 🤷‍♀️
Ahh me too. Fun fact, I have never slept with a teenager. I married someone 16 years older than me and am now in a relationship with someone 10 years older than me. Biggest age gap was 25 years. That might have been a bit too far though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Fraus
I’m really bleeping confused I gotta say
Am I in...

Went through a Tory man love wormhole there
Go on, you must have the hots for one of them. Spill the (rinsed) beans

EDIT: NO ACTUALLY DON’T WE’LL JUST CAUSE ANOTHER CHAOS
EDIT 2: REPLY IN THE DOWNING STREET MEN THREAD IF AT ALL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.