Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoyceDivision

Chatty Member
Some joyous animal news for you my loves!

I suspected that a robin had nested in my outhouse (not a euphemism) a few days ago...I’ve just been outside and heard little cheeps!

Seems to be about five chicks 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 41

AmTellinYa

Chatty Member
Followed the trail of crumbs from the JM thread, got lost somehow in the Downing Street honeys thread and then triangulated in this direction, along the way I found a very dazed and confused.....

so I brought him along with me, hope that's OK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I had a flake for breakfast #nutritious because I don’t usually fancy anything til much later, but wanted something sugary so baby moves on my scan!

Literally so excited, I haven’t seen her in months now (minus her foot quickly on an abdominal scan I got for other health stuff) and covid meant we missed out on one of those 4D scans where the babies look like melted candles? Hoping they’ll be able to see a little face!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
Feel like I have to share as this has made me hoot up a lung this morning - a friend of mine's 8 year old used his dad's details about a month ago for something X box related and somehow changed his dad's email name to Microwave Man (so whenever the dad emails anyone that's what appears). Said dad has been emailing the school, the council and other official bods not knowing that his name was appearing to all of them like that until he applied for a new job and the person who responded put "Hi Microwave" as the opener :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MancBee

VIP Member
Just started to read here, up to page 4 Good to chat with people about nonsense with less chance of getting annoyed or angry.

Biscuit, Bourbon (or Garibaldi when I am feeling fancy)

Men's fragrance, too many to mention, but L'eau D'Issey is up there, as is Tom Ford Noir and Dior Sauvage. I have a friend who is a Steward and he gets me cheep stuff which I use Birthday and Christmas money to buy. I might not have much money but I smell nice!

An odd fact about my partners. The three long term partners (including current one) I have had all have the same birthday!!!! (Different years but the same date)
My current partner has been unable to visit for the past 3 months as I have been shielding, but we are spending this weekend together. He is just making a meal....not from a budget cookbook I might add.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I must say I’ve never found that JM thread cliquey so I know we wouldn’t be cliquey anywhere we go, lots of lurkers have come out to play and as long as they announce their go-to scent and unlikely crush they’re golden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
i don’t want to alarm anyone...
But I just realised there is no scone emoji.
😐 none.
there’s a fucking flan but no scone.

In other news, but slightly off topic....
inspired by this thread....
9F226490-2AA4-4798-AAFF-1326B7749538.jpeg

I learned how to carry a cupcake on my nose whilst ALSO carrying dinner...
It only becomes a problem if I need to sniff someone’s ass or a lamppost. #productive
😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Am I the only person here with a younger partner? I think I’m also the only one not into hobbits, elves and LOTR. Maybe I need to find new fraus?

• Haha
  • Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
We twat about over here, and we talk about the twat over there *the JM thread*
It’s a great thread, I think the sub chat thread was removed (temporarily) because the title was confusing for newer members?

this is more of a general *random* conversation thread I think?
For members that want to discuss dinner, cats, dinner for cats 🤷‍♀️
apparently Downing Street cats..
🤣 Biscuits for cats 😥 cat biscuits...
I don’t know I don’t know what I’m doing here 😆
I don’t even have a cat to raise money for on twitter.

Let us know if anything goes into weird and crazy territory by hitting report...

(Usually happens if you let the Downing Street strays in 😐 don’t feed them anything after midnight or anything from Jacks book. )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Harrybosch

VIP Member
No one paged me, but this cop found you all anyway. Like a few others, I got trapped in some Tory hellscape for a while. Glad I made it out.

For the record
Ginger nuts
Ian hislop
Sunflowers when I was a teen
Armani lei now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

peperomia

I had a flake for breakfast #nutritious because I don’t usually fancy anything til much later, but wanted something sugary so baby moves on my scan!

Literally so excited, I haven’t seen her in months now (minus her foot quickly on an abdominal scan I got for other health stuff) and covid meant we missed out on one of those 4D scans where the babies look like melted candles? Hoping they’ll be able to see a little face!
Haha, that made me think of this image. Hope you get a good look at Babyreaditall <3

zfSkeal.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

coconochanel

VIP Member
Hello Ive popped in for a quick read but this thread isnt filthy enough so Im going back to the downing st men thread, bye🙋‍♀️

• Haha

JJusa69

VIP Member
I've just found this! Hurrah!
A place where I can rest my weary stressed head and not think about kittens and gaslighting.
Hello fellow Fraus

• Heart