Food & Drink #5 Sit the feck down, I need to see the fecking bread cart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes to all of those @Badlyplatedflapjacks! Especially the bottom two! (I also take it you’re an AHS fan 😂)
Recently saw Alexandra Breckinridge in this oh my god so sappy thing on Netflix but I was addicted.
I was going to recommend the exact same soppy tv show but didnt know her name and couldn't remember what the show was called. It was Virgin River I think? Absolute Hallmark Christmas vibes and I loved it.
And yes AHS is the best. Not seen the last couple of series's (sp?) but the earlier ones are on a par with Line of Duty for me. *chef's kiss*

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still Grunkalunkaring (my phone automatically knew that’s what I was typing) but wanted to wish @heretoreaditall2019 huge congratulations 🥳 enjoy your newborn bubble ❤ MLM emojis back at you 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@spirals you are very Matt much not alone. Lots of friends, and me, have realised our husbands and partners are awful - nothing new but highlighted by lockdown. For me I feel like life is just too short, it’s difficult with kids but nobody deserves to be treated badly at all, especially in their own home. I’m so sorry you’re feeling so alone. The cabal is definitely here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did anybody else pick one?

humidity doesn’t seem to have dropped none phew 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am having a horrible day today, and the baby news has actually cheered me up a bit.

My husband can be so lovely when he wants to be, but other times he can be really mean and nasty. I never know which it is going to be. Nothing relevant to say, I'm just feeling very sad and alone, and somehow knowing that the cabal is out there helps a lot.
You have my heartfelt sympathy. I am divorced but other people in my life are draining me. Right now I feel like I could spontaneously combust, physically, cos its so bloody hot and I'm having hot flushes, and mentally through sheer frustration, from isolation... no, loneliness and fibro pain. I too take comfort in the cabal being here. ❤
That said.... where is the Viking love on here? You have had your elves and goodness knows what else but Vikings meine schöne Kabale, surly I am not the only fraus?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@heretoreaditall2019 congratulations my dear! ❤ You haven't missed much, other than the heat seems to have given everyone the horn. Serious hormones flying around this coven.

@spirals lots of love to you, I've been there in the past and it's crappy and unsettling and puts you bloody on edge. We are all here for you to sound off to xx

@crystaleyesd is that a baggie of green chillies??!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Skimming through quickly with my food and drink news of the day...I ate a dick waffle! TBH it was mostly for the photos, the inside was a bit too doughy due to its impressive girthiness.

I will spoiler it just in case.

20200808_163312.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Skimming through quickly with my food and drink news of the day...I ate a dick waffle! TBH it was mostly for the photos, the inside was a bit too doughy due to its impressive girthiness.

I will spoiler it just in case.

Good god, why are there two different colours to the sauces? And the greyer one has been applied wildly.
Hil-arious.

@crystaleyesd I thought the things in the baggie might have been special Turkish cigarettes but didn’t want to ask, haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good god, why are there two different colours to the sauces? And the greyer one has been applied wildly.
Hil-arious.

@crystaleyesd I thought the things in the baggie might have been special Turkish cigarettes but didn’t esnt
You can choose 2 sauces! I went with white choc & pistachio...the dick waffle dispenser (what a job) dipped it carefully in the chocolate, then squiggled the pistachio on top a bit haphazardly to be honest.

#GoodFoodForBadDays

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can choose 2 sauces! I went with white choc & pistachio...the dick waffle dispenser (what a job) dipped it carefully in the chocolate, then squiggled the pistachio on top a bit haphazardly to be honest.

#GoodFoodForBadDays
Ahhhh, it’s pistachio 😂 yeah looks like the server was joyfully carefree with the application. Love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, you’re not alone @peperomia - this blog holds a collection of people’s hilarious fantasies about British comedians (I believe peperami dick himself features) and Greg fans have stormed it. Was going to post an example image but they're all pure filth!
Go on post them - pictures Mrs Doyle.

New thread title - has Jackie told someone to duck off again? 😂 I can’t wait to recap on her Partridge ways, but am reserving it for another nocturnal sesh with baby!

She arrived and is wonderful, only got home yesterday but everything has been amazing! Really lucky to have had such a super positive birth experience, bleeping hell the heat though 😱

Food wise I am a disaster because absolutely nothing appeals at the mo and my tummy feels so gross both internally & externally ☹ I’m going to get a tit ton of seafood tomorrow though 🤤

eta sorry for the overboard of emojis im like a MLM hun here ???
Congratulations on your baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We had (another) prawn salad for tea and now Mr. Rebel is watching the Chelsea v Bayern Munich game in the little TV room. Thinking of @BeautifulTrauma - I hope that you are having a fabulous date and that all your wishes come true x If not give her a kick in the shin but report back here STAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.