Food & Drink #5 Sit the feck down, I need to see the fecking bread cart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunked through the end of the last thread, and to my horror realised that you’ve all moved on from sexy elves, onto hot priests!
When I was in Rome, they had hot catholic priest calendars everywhere, like this
View attachment 205705

Also, the Wakeen love, surely his hottest role was as evil Commodus?? Hot Joaquin ✅ Ancient Rome ✅ Evil and spoilt ✅ ideal, no?
omg I love this, this needs its own reality show.

It looks like March & April didn’t even provide a head shot for the calendar, their images are like sneak paparazzi shots? Maybe they aren’t aware they’re in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Grunked through the end of the last thread, and to my horror realised that you’ve all moved on from sexy elves, onto hot priests!
When I was in Rome, they had hot catholic priest calendars everywhere, like this
View attachment 205705

Also, the Wakeen love, surely his hottest role was as evil Commodus?? Hot Joaquin ✅ Ancient Rome ✅ Evil and spoilt ✅ ideal, no?
I'm not RC, but I'd imagine confessing your lustful thoughts about them, to them, would make things somewhat awkward! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Went on Netflix this evening and there was a whole category of romance based on 'since you watched Virgin River'. Not in the mood for it tonight (just watched Knives Out instead) but good to know it's there. Didn't know it was based on a book either so need to find the series. Been reading smut since the age of having to get it out on my sisters card because I wasnt allowed it on my child's library card!
Reluctant to correct, recently watched Knives Out. Huge cast, love me a quirky whodunit. It's on Amazon Prime x

It's nearly 4am time to over share, favourite karaoke songs? This is mine, after a couple of glasses of wine and with a couple of friends...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So glad you had a positive c section experience @heretoreaditall2019 and feeding is going well, enjoy the cuddles!

@spirals I'm no good at relationship advice but I'm so sorry you are feeling belittled xx

I loved Knives Out! Perfect casting. I haven't done karaoke for a loong time...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's nearly 4am time to over share, favourite karaoke songs? This is mine, after a couple of glasses of wine and with a couple of friends...

Oh man, I have too many karaoke songs. Get a couple of gins in me and I think I’m bloody Madonna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The one time I did karaoke, my friend and I had only signed up because the bar promised a free drink to every singer. We got about 20 seconds into Lemon Tree before the sound guy turned off the machine - they ended up giving us the free drink on the promise we wouldn’t sing again 😂 According to the (very amused) bartender, we’d just staggered about on stage howling into the mic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My favourite karaoke songs are Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now because I have a creepily similar vocal range to Morrissey (must be cursed) and Wuthering Heights because I like to do the dance. After doing WH once I had a woman come up to me, grasp both my hands, and earnestly tell me it was "the best thing she'd ever heard". She had evidently been mesmerised by the dancing because I was just wailing in tuneless falsetto for most of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My favourite karaoke songs are Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now because I have a creepily similar vocal range to Morrissey (must be cursed) and Wuthering Heights because I like to do the dance. After doing WH once I had a woman come up to me, grasp both my hands, and earnestly tell me it was "the best thing she'd ever heard". She had evidently been mesmerised by the dancing because I was just wailing in tuneless falsetto for most of it.

I would pay to see this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t fully caught up but Omg @heretoreaditall2019 congratulations!! What wonderful news

catering job went very well (I think - they all seemed happy but were quite pissed by the time I left 😂) but I of coursedidn’t get the chance to take any decent pics! Managed to get one of the paloma cocktails, the starter dips (guac and sikil pal with tortilla chips and fridge cold crudités because it was SOO hot) the accoutrements and a crap dark shot of the table. 3 hours from start to finish because I decided to make the tortillas fresh- slight mistake!

now relaxing in my mum’s lovely sunny garden with an iced coffee and fruit danish and feeling very content! not even a Jack Monroe bowl of skip could bring my mood down

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.