Food & Drink #5 Sit the feck down, I need to see the fecking bread cart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth do you eat them? Hope the ouchy mouth heals soon
Put wotsit onto tongue, suck and press wotsit onto roof of mouth so it disintegrates, repeat, weep.
I'm guessing it's sucking, because that's what I do to my mouth too... I espeically like it when there's so much dust in the bottom of the bag and trying to hoover it all with my mouth #noregrets

Yep, exactly. I'm disgusting because I love it when you get a random greasy/oily one. 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahoy hoy Fraus, some excellent selections of late. I had personally wondered if I was alone re Greg Davies but good to know that isn't the case.

Presenting a selection of female faves today

images (2).jpg

images.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahoy hoy Fraus, some excellent selections of late. I had personally wondered if I was alone re Greg Davies but good to know that isn't the case.

Presenting a selection of female faves today

View attachment 205549
View attachment 205550
Gillian Anderson! 😍😍😍
The Fall (which is now available on Netflix) is one of the most visually pleasing things. Gillian Anderson, Jamie Dornan, Colin Morgan, Archie Panjabi and your Aisling Bea. Wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Put wotsit onto tongue, suck and press wotsit onto roof of mouth so it disintegrates, repeat, weep.

Yep, exactly. I'm disgusting because I love it when you get a random greasy/oily one. 😂🤢
YES
I am doing exactly that now with a bag of salt and vinegar Flavarings! And lying under a wet towel AND I have a Diet Coke

• Haha
  • Heart
Gillian Anderson! 😍😍😍
The Fall (which is now available on Netflix) is one of the most visually pleasing things. Gillian Anderson, Jamie Dornan, Colin Morgan, Archie Panjabi and your Aisling Bea. Wonderful.
People need to stop calling things 'the fall'. But it did remind me of my favourite movie when I was in my whimsical, fantastical, vintage dressing early 20s phase, and more importantly, of the delectable Lee Pace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh, you’re not alone @peperomia - this blog holds a collection of people’s hilarious fantasies about British comedians (I believe peperami dick himself features) and Greg fans have stormed it. Was going to post an example image but they're all pure filth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
YES
I am doing exactly that now with a bag of salt and vinegar Flavarings! And lying under a wet towel AND I have a Diet Coke
Heed my ouchy mouthed warning, you are playing a dangerous game here @peperomia (I will always eat Wotsits this way, even after multiple injuries)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, you’re not alone @peperomia - this blog holds a collection of people’s hilarious fantasies about British comedians (I believe peperami dick himself features) and Greg fans have stormed it. Was going to post an example image but they're all pure filth!
Hilarious!!!
So much Greg Davies love😂

Love that possibly the tamest quote is: ‘I’d love to have Greg Davis between my legs’ haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Epic dinner fail Fraus....prepped everything for the Dishoom Keema. Sautéed the onions then tipped in the garlic and ginger (clearly not looking at it) and it all started going green, as in mouldy green 🤢. No idea if the heat turned the garlic/ginger as I’d done that first and left it to the side while I prepped everything else? I’ve never had anything go green like that when cooking before.

Alas no more onion until shopping tomorrow so have had to shelve (aka put back in the fridge) the rest of the prep to make the Keema tomorrow instead. So now an unexpected take away beckons tonight.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
New thread title - has Jackie told someone to duck off again? 😂 I can’t wait to recap on her Partridge ways, but am reserving it for another nocturnal sesh with baby!

She arrived and is wonderful, only got home yesterday but everything has been amazing! Really lucky to have had such a super positive birth experience, bleeping hell the heat though 😱

Food wise I am a disaster because absolutely nothing appeals at the mo and my tummy feels so gross both internally & externally ☹ I’m going to get a tit ton of seafood tomorrow though 🤤

eta sorry for the overboard of emojis im like a MLM hun here ???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Omg @heretoreaditall2019! What wonderful news - so many congratulations! And you haven't missed anything - Jackie must have been storing up her chaoses for your forthcoming sleepless nights.

• Heart
New thread title - has Jackie told someone to duck off again? 😂 I can’t wait to recap on her Partridge ways, but am reserving it for another nocturnal sesh with baby!

She arrived and is wonderful, only got home yesterday but everything has been amazing! Really lucky to have had such a super positive birth experience, bleeping hell the heat though 😱

Food wise I am a disaster because absolutely nothing appeals at the mo and my tummy feels so gross both internally & externally ☹ I’m going to get a tit ton of seafood tomorrow though 🤤

Ohh congratulations 🥰💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@heretoreaditall2019 congratulations my love!!!!! How are you doing? Oh my god, lovely news 🌸 we were thinking of you. So happy to hear from you and welcome to the world baby heretoread! ❤

As for La Monroe, you haven’t missed a jot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The humidity today is NOT bleeping about 🥵 Spent the morning shopping with my mum, which always means my self esteem takes a bashing as she is slimmer than me (shes vvv disordered with eating & obsessive about weight). So now I want a cold shower, a large chilled wine & a takeaway 🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Congratulations! How wonderful (heat aside!) - enjoy the seafood!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haha @Bookweevil I will have a look, I've heard about this. @GrunkaLunka I hear it is brilliant, i'm so bad at watching TV/new TV cos I only really enjoy it if I can talk/discuss through it :LOL: obviously that is wildly unpopular with most people so I rarely watch anything.

@crystaleyesd I was unaware of the programme for some time and intially thought I was overhearing people talk about the band:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.