Food & Drink #5 Sit the feck down, I need to see the fecking bread cart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also back to Greg Davies - that link is utter filth @Bookweevil 😂. At uni I worked for a well known electrical/white goods store and Greg came in to buy a phone charger - so few of my colleagues were aware of who he was! This was like 2009 so he was well known back then in terms of exposure on TV etc. I had the luck of serving him and he was lovely but he really is a giant!
my bf is the same height as him (around 6ft 8) and has a look of a younger Greg which I think is why I fell for him 😂

I consume all maize snacks this way ( I am an ulcer prone frau and still do it like some kind of weird crisp masochist?)
I actually eat at least one bag a week and the roof of my mouth is bombproof, but a few days after the top layer of skin will come off of my tongue it's so grim but brilliant haha. Important exfoliation tool of course :LOL:

All are welcome to Crisp Masochist club.
salt and vinegar discos are instant ulcers for me but I just can’t stop myself!

Thank you guys 🥰 ❤ I’m rubbish on my phone so sorry I’m not quoting -

Husband didn’t faint amazingly, he wore his go pro all the way through on his forehead! When he came into the room he did say “why is there so much blood on the floor - is it yours” which is 100% something I could have done without ever knowing much less at that time! I never want to see that footage in my life tbh I don’t know why he did it, he did really well as we knew my surgeon so they chatted during too! I was most surprised the midwives said they’ve never seen anyone do it before tbh? Maybe most men have more shame 😂

Baby was shockingly even bigger than they predicted... She’s not even chubby she’s just very tall, with ridiculously long legs. She is brilliant with her feeding so that’s a huge relief, but probably cos she’s so big too she needs it?

I like to think JM’s booking another holiday away for this humid heat wave for us all to enjoy gentle pleasantries? Or maybe she’ll start cooking liquid slop in that ooni like a science experiment? Something wholesome pls!
massive congrats!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am having a horrible day today, and the baby news has actually cheered me up a bit.

My husband can be so lovely when he wants to be, but other times he can be really mean and nasty. I never know which it is going to be. Nothing relevant to say, I'm just feeling very sad and alone, and somehow knowing that the cabal is out there helps a lot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
New thread title - has Jackie told someone to duck off again? 😂 I can’t wait to recap on her Partridge ways, but am reserving it for another nocturnal sesh with baby!

She arrived and is wonderful, only got home yesterday but everything has been amazing! Really lucky to have had such a super positive birth experience, bleeping hell the heat though 😱

Food wise I am a disaster because absolutely nothing appeals at the mo and my tummy feels so gross both internally & externally ☹ I’m going to get a tit ton of seafood tomorrow though 🤤

eta sorry for the overboard of emojis im like a MLM hun here ???
Congratulations Mama @heretoreaditall2019, so chuffed she has arrived safe and well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am having a horrible day today, and the baby news has actually cheered me up a bit.

My husband can be so lovely when he wants to be, but other times he can be really mean and nasty. I never know which it is going to be. Nothing relevant to say, I'm just feeling very sad and alone, and somehow knowing that the cabal is out there helps a lot.
Hugs to you. You aren’t alone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Hugs ❤ So sorry to hear this ☹ You’re not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I'm so sorry to read this. You're not alone, we are all here for you. If you ever want to vent to a complete stranger, please feel free to message me on here. Always here, no judgement.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you guys 🥰 ❤ I’m rubbish on my phone so sorry I’m not quoting -

Husband didn’t faint amazingly, he wore his go pro all the way through on his forehead! When he came into the room he did say “why is there so much blood on the floor - is it yours” which is 100% something I could have done without ever knowing much less at that time! I never want to see that footage in my life tbh I don’t know why he did it, he did really well as we knew my surgeon so they chatted during too! I was most surprised the midwives said they’ve never seen anyone do it before tbh? Maybe most men have more shame 😂

Baby was shockingly even bigger than they predicted... She’s not even chubby she’s just very tall, with ridiculously long legs. She is brilliant with her feeding so that’s a huge relief, but probably cos she’s so big too she needs it?

I like to think JM’s booking another holiday away for this humid heat wave for us all to enjoy gentle pleasantries? Or maybe she’ll start cooking liquid slop in that ooni like a science experiment? Something wholesome pls!
Oh yayyyyyy!!!! So thrilled for you, and no, don’t watch the footage 😖
Feel free to slide into my DMs if you want any friendly baby chat/advice. I’ve had x3 fairly recently, and my friends were all just 🤷‍♀️ When I had mastitis and stitches issues etc with my first. My mum was like “oh you learn better if you’re left completely alone to manage” (despite being heavily supported by my nan when I was born!). It can sometimes be a confusing and weird time, especially if your friends haven’t yet had babies ❤ You’ll be such a great mum, I just know it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@spirals this is a safe space (as much as any public internet forum can be) so we're here and thinking of you. 💐

@heretoreaditall2019 Congratulations! So pleased you had a positive experience as well. Genuinely so happy for an internet stranger 🥳

I only have male celeb crushes atm but long standing female crushes include

And

And

Bit of a type...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes to all of those @Badlyplatedflapjacks! Especially the bottom two! (I also take it you’re an AHS fan 😂)
Recently saw Alexandra Breckinridge in this oh my god so sappy thing on Netflix but I was addicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Grunked through the end of the last thread, and to my horror realised that you’ve all moved on from sexy elves, onto hot priests!
When I was in Rome, they had hot catholic priest calendars everywhere, like this
2CC1338C-0FF5-4F21-92D8-93E4E01EB0B6.jpeg

Also, the Wakeen love, surely his hottest role was as evil Commodus?? Hot Joaquin ✅ Ancient Rome ✅ Evil and spoilt ✅ ideal, no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@spirals - WWJKS - YNWA (what would jurgen klopp say - you'll never walk alone) ❤

In a weird twist of coincidence, turned out the great Tone himself had visited my street kebab joint and was watching over me as I snarfed my spicy adana durum and salad. I hope I've done him proud with my food choices this week - it's what he would have wanted... (actually dead this time) 😭❤

DSCPDC_0000_BURST20200808191453032.JPG

Grunked through the end of the last thread, and to my horror realised that you’ve all moved on from sexy elves, onto hot priests!
When I was in Rome, they had hot catholic priest calendars everywhere, like this
View attachment 205705

Also, the Wakeen love, surely his hottest role was as evil Commodus?? Hot Joaquin ✅ Ancient Rome ✅ Evil and spoilt ✅ ideal, no?
OH. MY. GOD. I need a confession booth and FAST.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 205705

Exactly as Jesus would have wanted it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just ate some Tiger baton. Can confirm this is a bad food choice when suffering from self inflicted ouchy mouth. Yolo, life is too short for bowls of slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.