Food & Drink #5 Sit the feck down, I need to see the fecking bread cart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @crystaleyesd for the thread title - a grand total of 25 reactions 🎉🌸 She’s on a transcontinental cultural odyssey of crisps, etc. 🙊 but still has time to bat this out of the park.

Welcome to Food and Dick Drink thread #5! I could attempt to do a recap, but I think it would be difficult. Meandering chat about food and drink, photos of food and drink, and ... other stuff.

Let us continue, one and all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Loving getting to to see the Frau-ning Street men 😂

You can't steal her signature move! Imagine her sad little face 😂
Sod it, I'd get right up in her fictional self defence niche and pack her back off to Thorpe Bay, coming round these parts giving it all that, tsk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m howling at 10/10 would recommend fancying him @GrunkaLunka 😂😂 hope the cabal is well this furnace like weekend? Seriously, does NOT need to get any hotter here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My lunch that I just demolished - kinda Niçoise salad, minted new potatoes and Diana Henry's Korean cucumber salad, which is my favourite way to eat cucumber 😋

Dressed it with a raspberry and chilli vinegar that I've infused myself.
IMG_20200808_131147.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I always try to honour it, but also feel a bit silly like I'm doing "a voice"
I have a friend called Naomi but she says it as Nair-me. Not many people honour it and it makes her sad ☹

Reactions: 12
I’ve eaten a giant sized bag of giant hot wotsits. It’s too hot to do anything else. I need an icecream now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve eaten a giant sized bag of giant hot wotsits. It’s too hot to do anything else. I need an icecream now.
I ate massive bag of wotsits and I've hurt the roof of my mouth 😩 Regrets. I can't resist eating them in a stupid way which I know injures me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I always try to honour it, but also feel a bit silly like I'm doing "a voice"
I have a friend called Naomi but she says it as Nair-me. Not many people honour it and it makes her sad ☹
If it's your name, you get to decide how it's pronounced, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bag of hula hoops for lunch over here 🙋‍♀️ trying to decide what takeaway to have tonight. Christ I love a takeaway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How on earth do you eat them? Hope the ouchy mouth heals soon
I'm guessing it's sucking, because that's what I do to my mouth too... I espeically like it when there's so much dust in the bottom of the bag and trying to hoover it all with my mouth #noregrets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lying in bed continuing my Bourdain adventures and a familiar face has popped up... 👀

DSCPDC_0003_BURST20200808165016773_COVER.JPG

Lunch was shakshuka and tea will be street kebab I think, when I can be bothered to get up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.