Food & Drink #5 Sit the feck down, I need to see the fecking bread cart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooooop congratulations @heretoreaditall2019 I am so glad to hear that you've had a positive experience and that you're both doing well.
Sending you lots of MLM hun style love and best wishes.
Was she smaller than they predicted? Ahhhhhh so lovely, I know it's not the case for everyone so I don't want to be insensitive but I bloody love having a newborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also back to Greg Davies - that link is utter filth @Bookweevil 😂. At uni I worked for a well known electrical/white goods store and Greg came in to buy a phone charger - so few of my colleagues were aware of who he was! This was like 2009 so he was well known back then in terms of exposure on TV etc. I had the luck of serving him and he was lovely but he really is a giant!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@heretoreaditall2019 OMG hun :love: So glad to hear the eaglet has safely arrived from one nest to another and you're feeling ok <3
However I must know, did Mr Eagle remain upright throughout the event? And if not was he wearing the GoPro at the time :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I ate massive bag of wotsits and I've hurt the roof of my mouth 😩 Regrets. I can't resist eating them in a stupid way which I know injures me.
I am sure there is a website somewhere where you can buy some ouchy mouth beads™️ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Heed my ouchy mouthed warning, you are playing a dangerous game here @peperomia (I will always eat Wotsits this way, even after multiple injuries)
I consume all maize snacks this way ( I am an ulcer prone frau and still do it like some kind of weird crisp masochist?)
I actually eat at least one bag a week and the roof of my mouth is bombproof, but a few days after the top layer of skin will come off of my tongue it's so grim but brilliant haha. Important exfoliation tool of course :LOL:

All are welcome to Crisp Masochist club.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The humidity today is NOT bleeping about 🥵 Spent the morning shopping with my mum, which always means my self esteem takes a bashing as she is slimmer than me (shes vvv disordered with eating & obsessive about weight). So now I want a cold shower, a large chilled wine & a takeaway 🙃
Ugh I feel for you. My mum a.ways makes pass ag comments about my weight too... I cannot really blame her as all of her female side of the family were the same... but I’ve asked my sister to ask her to stop commenting on weight (I’ve had various eating disorders since I was a teenager ) and it still hasn’t stopped. Even at times when I’ve snapped and asked her to stop 😡 enjoy your wine and takeaway ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So happy to see you here and so many congratulations on your beautiful Eaglet, @heretoreaditall2019 x

I'm 🔺-ing myself goodstyle if Mock Jonroe deigns to look on this thread but my city is slowly crawling back to life so we had Gelato for lunch. Pistachio, tiramisu and [insert King's name] which was rose and fruits of the forest.

IMG_20200808_151134.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you guys 🥰 ❤ I’m rubbish on my phone so sorry I’m not quoting -

Husband didn’t faint amazingly, he wore his go pro all the way through on his forehead! When he came into the room he did say “why is there so much blood on the floor - is it yours” which is 100% something I could have done without ever knowing much less at that time! I never want to see that footage in my life tbh I don’t know why he did it, he did really well as we knew my surgeon so they chatted during too! I was most surprised the midwives said they’ve never seen anyone do it before tbh? Maybe most men have more shame 😂

Baby was shockingly even bigger than they predicted... She’s not even chubby she’s just very tall, with ridiculously long legs. She is brilliant with her feeding so that’s a huge relief, but probably cos she’s so big too she needs it?

I like to think JM’s booking another holiday away for this humid heat wave for us all to enjoy gentle pleasantries? Or maybe she’ll start cooking liquid slop in that ooni like a science experiment? Something wholesome pls!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ugh I feel for you. My mum a.ways makes pass ag comments about my weight too... I cannot really blame her as all of her female side of the family were the same... but I’ve asked my sister to ask her to stop commenting on weight (I’ve had various eating disorders since I was a teenager ) and it still hasn’t stopped. Even at times when I’ve snapped and asked her to stop 😡 enjoy your wine and takeaway ❤
Yep, sounds very familiar! We call her out on it every time but shes too long in the tooth now to change. She refuses to accept she has an ED. I just have to try and let it go in one ear and out the other!

• Heart

Husband didn’t faint amazingly, he wore his go pro all the way through on his forehead! When he came into the room he did say “why is there so much blood on the floor - is it yours” which is 100% something I could have done without ever knowing much less at that time! I never want to see that footage in my life tbh I don’t know why he did it, he did really well as we knew my surgeon so they chatted during too! I was most surprised the midwives said they’ve never seen anyone do it before tbh? Maybe most men have more shame 😂

Baby was shockingly even bigger than they predicted... She’s not even chubby she’s just very tall, with ridiculously long legs. She is brilliant with her feeding so that’s a huge relief, but probably cos she’s so big too she needs it?

I like to think JM’s booking another holiday away for this humid heat wave for us all to enjoy gentle pleasantries? Or maybe she’ll start cooking liquid slop in that ooni like a science experiment? Something wholesome pls!
yayyyyy congrats 😍😍😍😍 also if your partner was shocked at blood, probably not a good idea to make some jm slop anytime soon.. just an idea 😂 hope you are both well 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ohhh the newborn bubble is just amazing! Hope you can rest & recover well ❤

• Heart
Yep, sounds very familiar! We call her out on it every time but shes too long in the tooth now to change. She refuses to accept she has an ED. I just have to try and let it go in one ear and out the other!
yeh... my weight fluctuates massively as a result of said eating issues, and i can just see when i walk into her house and she kind of looks me up and down... ugh. if i ever have children iwill never do the same. (albeit she is an amazing mum in all other ways)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
yeh... my weight fluctuates massively as a result of said eating issues, and i can just see when i walk into her house and she kind of looks me up and down... ugh. if i ever have children iwill never do the same. (albeit she is an amazing mum in all other ways)
Same same. I try not to make my kids aware of anything like that. Even seeing the word 'fat' in their books makes me twitch lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Same same. I try not to make my kids aware of anything like that. Even seeing the word 'fat' in their books makes me twitch lol.
i dont have children but it must be so hard,especially now with social media etc... but well done for setting a good example 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.