Food & Drink #5 Sit the feck down, I need to see the fecking bread cart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have filmed it apparently, yet to be shown. Can’t wait for some more sappy romance set against a backdrop of mountains and rivers 😂

Went on Netflix this evening and there was a whole category of romance based on 'since you watched Virgin River'. Not in the mood for it tonight (just watched Knives Out instead) but good to know it's there. Didn't know it was based on a book either so need to find the series. Been reading smut since the age of having to get it out on my sisters card because I wasnt allowed it on my child's library card!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure how I feel about Vikings being hot. Much prefer elves, oh, and also don’t mind a half animal type creature 😂 centaur, anyone?

Oh but Norse mythology types. Yes. Thor.
It’s not letting me put in a hunky Viking gif 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure how I feel about Vikings being hot. Much prefer elves, oh, and also don’t mind a half animal type creature 😂 centaur, anyone?

Have you seen the tv show Viking’s? Some of those aren’t a struggle to look at 😍😍.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

• Heart
  • Haha
New thread title - has Jackie told someone to duck off again? 😂 I can’t wait to recap on her Partridge ways, but am reserving it for another nocturnal sesh with baby!

She arrived and is wonderful, only got home yesterday but everything has been amazing! Really lucky to have had such a super positive birth experience, bleeping hell the heat though 😱

Food wise I am a disaster because absolutely nothing appeals at the mo and my tummy feels so gross both internally & externally ☹ I’m going to get a tit ton of seafood tomorrow though 🤤

eta sorry for the overboard of emojis im like a MLM hun here ???
OMG congratulations!!! I’m Grunkaing but squeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am having a horrible day today, and the baby news has actually cheered me up a bit.

My husband can be so lovely when he wants to be, but other times he can be really mean and nasty. I never know which it is going to be. Nothing relevant to say, I'm just feeling very sad and alone, and somehow knowing that the cabal is out there helps a lot.
This made me tear up, I hate to think of any of you feeling so down. You’re not alone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread title - has Jackie told someone to duck off again? 😂 I can’t wait to recap on her Partridge ways, but am reserving it for another nocturnal sesh with baby!

She arrived and is wonderful, only got home yesterday but everything has been amazing! Really lucky to have had such a super positive birth experience, bleeping hell the heat though 😱

Food wise I am a disaster because absolutely nothing appeals at the mo and my tummy feels so gross both internally & externally ☹ I’m going to get a tit ton of seafood tomorrow though 🤤

eta sorry for the overboard of emojis im like a MLM hun here ???
This made me tear up, I hate to think of any of you feeling so down. You’re not alone ❤
Congratulations enjoy every minute with your beautiful new arrival if we don't here from you for a while we will realise you are BUSY ! Again best wishes !

• Heart
Oh, you’re not alone @peperomia - this blog holds a collection of people’s hilarious fantasies about British comedians (I believe peperami dick himself features) and Greg fans have stormed it. Was going to post an example image but they're all pure filth!
That’s my bedtime reading sorted then!👀 Do you fraus reckon the comedians themselves check to see if any fantasies are about them, and get turned in by the stories? 👀

It’s been a bastard hot day today and I have rellies including kids staying nearby for the weekend (not in the house thank goodness!) I’ve just had a ten minute cool shower which I was very reluctant to get out of to be honest. My dyson fan (I KNOW, FANCY! But kindly #gifted by my very generous, wealthy boss who knows I hate the heat!)

Reactions: 12
Ugh I feel for you. My mum a.ways makes pass ag comments about my weight too... I cannot really blame her as all of her female side of the family were the same... but I’ve asked my sister to ask her to stop commenting on weight (I’ve had various eating disorders since I was a teenager ) and it still hasn’t stopped. Even at times when I’ve snapped and asked her to stop 😡 enjoy your wine and takeaway ❤
I have ed myself I don't understand why some people would make passive aggressive comments about anyone elses weight . Having ed is hell I would hate to think a throwaway comment could lead them down the path I took

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aww guys this thread is making me sad, the fact that some of you is having a tough time is awful I Sending love to you all Elmo hugs all round 💜.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gillian Anderson! 😍😍😍
The Fall (which is now available on Netflix) is one of the most visually pleasing things. Gillian Anderson, Jamie Dornan, Colin Morgan, Archie Panjabi and your Aisling Bea. Wonderful.
That was a great series. I had serious clothing envy with Gillian’s wardrobe. All silky tops and negligees.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am having a horrible day today, and the baby news has actually cheered me up a bit.

My husband can be so lovely when he wants to be, but other times he can be really mean and nasty. I never know which it is going to be. Nothing relevant to say, I'm just feeling very sad and alone, and somehow knowing that the cabal is out there helps a lot.
It horrible feeling alone I wish I could send you a big hug how he can be is his problem .I think the uncertainty of how someone can be feels like walking on eggshells.looking at some of your previous posts you sound lovely please take care !❤

Aww guys this thread is making me sad, the fact that some of you is having a tough time is awful I Sending love to you all Elmo hugs all round 💜.
Elmo hugs ❤my niece says I will hug you till I break your ribs ! She missed her hugs during lockdown it strange what things people miss during lockdown eg certain restaurants pubs ect .I'm just missing hugs 💞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.