Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I’ve been eating CBD chocolate buttons for a few weeks now and they are niiiiccceee. Anyway a quick google reveals a lot of individuals reporting that CBD can delay periods and upset the menstrual cycle!
Apart from some toke-tokes as a teen I’ve never really had weed, so maybe full spectrum cbd and my dysfunctional pathology has caused my current chaos!?
Oooh wow I've never heard of that happening. I think Queen Victoria used to like a smoke to sort out period pains? But didn't realise it could affect cycles too. CBD chocolate buttons sound ace.

Reactions: 14
Lads I’ve been eating CBD chocolate buttons for a few weeks now and they are niiiiccceee. Anyway a quick google reveals a lot of individuals reporting that CBD can delay periods and upset the menstrual cycle!
Apart from some toke-tokes as a teen I’ve never really had weed, so maybe full spectrum cbd and my dysfunctional pathology has caused my current chaos!?
Are they giant?

Seriously though, that is really interesting. I follow lots of people who take cbd gummies for various things and then also say their menstrual cycle has changed/they are peri. Ummmm.

Reactions: 13
Are they giant?

Seriously though, that is really interesting. I follow lots of people who take cbd gummies for various things and then also say their menstrual cycle has changed/they are peri. Ummmm.
Have you read the Amazon gummi bears reviews? It's a wild ride if you need a laugh, I think it's the sugar-free type. Some of the comments made me crease up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Are they giant?

They are giant vegan dark chocolate orange! Right up your street. They’re nice chocolate as well.
I didn’t bother with gummies, because vegetarian.
These are 2.5mg per button which I think is quite low? I’ve been having one most days for the past three weeks.

Reactions: 16
They are giant vegan dark chocolate orange! Right up your street. They’re nice chocolate as well.
I didn’t bother with gummies, because vegetarian.
These are 2.5mg per button which I think is quite low? I’ve been having one most days for the past three weeks.
One button?

huh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, rant incoming. My little smart thing is set to the old tariff so I have to do calculations in my head to work out daily usage costs. I couldn’t get through on chat yesterday so I phoned BG today and basically bawled down the phone.

The shame.

The thing is, we can afford our energy, but I am so worried about everything for everyone that I do the psychological thing and control the things I can do restrict our use. Mrs T is at the brunt with limited light, no heating, very short showers and miserable meals. I am cold.

Sorry for moan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Newcastle fraus can you please help me with some building identification? Just saw this from the train and am intrigued.
IMG_20220405_155251__01__01.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Thank(space)you! It looks very cool. Murder holes! I have learned something new today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank(space)you! It looks very cool.
Newcastle's a great city, I've been up here since uni and never went back home. Love the views from the train heading north, especially when you get north of Morpeth :)

If anyone is in Newcastle between now and September on the first Saturday of the month, they're doing tours of (Grey's) Momument for £5 where you can go up inside it. I can't go because I'm always BUSY that particular Saturday - Grey's Monument Tour | NewcastleGateshead

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I ask a question of some of our Fraus who are on the spectrum/neurodiverse or have family who are?

My sister was very recently diagnosed with both autism and ADHD (in a mild form) by a pyschiatrist and I was wondering if there is any reading material I could point her in the direction of to help her learn more or anything to help her with management techniques?

Thank you kindly

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Newcastle fraus can you please help me with some building identification? Just saw this from the train and am intrigued.
View attachment 1172864
I waved. Late. Your train passed v close to my house.

Can I ask a question of some of our Fraus who are on the spectrum/neurodiverse or have family who are?

My sister was very recently diagnosed with both autism and ADHD (in a mild form) by a pyschiatrist and I was wondering if there is any reading material I could point her in the direction of to help her learn more or anything to help her with management techniques?

Thank you kindly
Sending hugs to your sister.

Other fraus might be of more help. Mrs T and I are more in the late teen area which probably won’t be of use given other factors are involved at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Emmapism yes, absolutely x (sorry, can never resist an opportunity to say that). There's a book called 'Women and Girls With Autistic Spectrum Disorder' by Sarah Hendrickx that I found very interesting in terms of learning more about how women specifically are affected. I've got quite a few other books but I got them around the time of my original diagnosis in 2006 so they're wildly out of date and heavily male-focused. I hope the diagnosis helps your sister going forward ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks Sidey T! ❤ I think it's helped her already. Just hearing her talk about how it 'isn't her fault she is the way she is' made me feel so sad. I'm glad she knows now for her sake and hopefully it will continue to help her moving forwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just hearing her talk about how it 'isn't her fault she is the way she is' made me feel so sad.
Sorry absolutely no help on the books but my sister has started accessing a psychiatrist and says exactly the same thing as yours, really spookily in complete verbatim! It is very difficult to process your/our feelings around it so solidarity frau ❤ All we can do is be present and try and do the next right thing by them I suppose/hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.