Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 great work Mr Bellend. When I used to make them back in my bartending days they had 2.5 shots of rum or 3 if i was feeling generous so between 65-75ml but if making them at home...however much you desire.

My next door neighbour made some lovely punch using Hibiscus and Wray & Nephew one summer.

I got gently guided back home about two hours later and dumped face first on the sofa.

My only regret from that afternoon was that I'd just bought a brand new pair of wet look leggings and the dye stained both my legs and the brand new cream sofa dark blue in the pattern of my thighs, knees and shins.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy birthday @Billybellend!

If I had that absolute unit of an egg I would 100% be attempting to punch through it like a 12 year old boy who drank too many Monsters and now his mum has taken his PS5 away so he can't play Fortnite any more.

Here is the new thread. I jazzed up the thread title because I thought it was funny and nobody can stop me 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.