Food and Drink #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love fluffy Pooh.

I am really worried about what Putin will do next. I had a bit of a cry just now. The Ukrainians are so brave and I feel so sorry for them. I just don’t know where it will end and I’m even feeling like I wish I hadn’t had kids :-(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I love fluffy Pooh.

I am really worried about what Putin will do next. I had a bit of a cry just now. The Ukrainians are so brave and I feel so sorry for them. I just don’t know where it will end and I’m even feeling like I wish I hadn’t had kids :-(
It really is worrying, I think he is fully losing it and will just do something insane 😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I love fluffy Pooh.

+1 on the feeling of unease and anxiety. Obviously the ppl of Ukraine matter the most but the comparisons to Hitler / talk of an Empire makes it sound like it’s an inevitability more and more countries will be targeted?

Obvs this is a completely uneducated opinion (+ aware that the way we speak about European conflicts is way diff to Middle Eastern or African ones…) but I think it’s so scary cos like what does situation a) it stops look like and b) he continues look like? How can you even stop something like this? Today’s ch4 news spoke a bit about the economic sanctions and how it’ll impact normal Russians but does he gaf about that? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really wish it would stop as the footage is heart breaking and that must just be the tip of the iceberg? I really hope you’re okay @crystaleyesd as the news here has reported that interest rates have just gone to 20% and people are queuing to get cash out. Another frau happy to help if you need it x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi lads, just checking in sending Zelenskyy and Pooh bare chest appreciations. I’ve caught a cold (but how?) running a temperature and all that. I had a Just Eat curry last night and it was meh. Luckily I have a good supply of chocolate bars, crisps and Idahoan.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi lads, just checking in sending Zelenskyy and Pooh bare chest appreciations. I’ve caught a cold (but how?) running a temperature and all that. I had a Just Eat curry last night and it was meh. Luckily I have a good supply of chocolate bars, crisps and Idahoan.
Hope you feel better soon, Hotes. Sending Susanos.
14FCF1A7-B7F3-41A3-96CD-42B8B2F4BA59.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Nobody wants to see your floofy foof, Susan....
I used to be in a Facebook Maine Coon group and almost everyone thought Pooh was a girl and Sue was a boy. No wonder, with poses like this one. She's lucky she hasn't been kicked in the shins. Yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to be in a Facebook Maine Coon group and almost everyone thought Pooh was a girl and Sue was a boy. No wonder, with poses like this one. She's lucky she hasn't been kicked in the shins. Yet.
Only coz she hasn’t been on a train between Thorpe Bay and London

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry I'm on on page 14 but I must interrupt to state the following:
I'm a frau, but I look like a young(er) Nicky Wire in a lot of pictures, especially before I grew into my face as I have in my 30s. In a previous life my husband interviewed the Manics at our local venue and he took my 10th anniversary edition of the Holy Bible for signing and then showed Nicky a picture of me on his phone. Before he even said anything to Nicky, Nicky basically says 'is that a lookalikey?'

So I guess all the Wire-loving fraus can fight over me now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was going to do the sex wink emoji thing but I respect you too much @discokebab. And can't cope with that level of cringe at myself this early in the morning.

Hope everyone has a good day today, it's frosty here and I have too much work to do, but I bet I'll spend too much time on the MT anyway.

• Heart
Joining in a bit late with the President Zelenskyy love, but this is possibly the best physical comedy sketch involving a piano since Morcombe and Wise met Andre Previn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Joining in a bit late with the President Zelenskyy love, but this is possibly the best physical comedy sketch involving a piano since Morcombe and Wise met Andre Previn.

I love the woman in the audience, who while smiling doesn’t seem to find it half as funny as the guy who is literally lol-ing all over her.

Which UK comedian could be our next PM/War Leader? Joe Pasquale? He literally could sing ‘I know a song that will get on your nerves’ at enemy troops to drive them away? Sorry random memory of seeing him on TV as a kid singing that!

• Haha
May I ask how to pronounce 'foof'? I'd never come across the word until I joined Tattle. I read it so it rhymes with book. Or ooft.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.