Food and Drink #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck with the booster, Hotes. Everything crossed for no side effects.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone tried the food delivery services from By Ruby, All Plants or Potage? They look like a good present for someone unable to cook due to illness etc.

Reactions: 8
Fatty cock wankeL yes!!!
I was not aware that smol diagram was a) pointing down and b) had a red end, which is probably a very specific south Liverpool term of abuse shouted at flashers

Not gonna lie lads I feel weak and was coughing before. Oh well at least I probably wonā€™t get Covid again.
Thanks for the baby Susan, I was admiring Xmas Susan earlier. Tunnely-in afraid I didnā€™t visit a bakery and now I want to. I just went to sainoā€™s bakery area (which isnā€™t all that but I got croissants and muffins and sweets)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm trying to eat my own bodyweight in cheese after a minor workplace chaos today. I had to tell someone off for using inappropriate sexual language in front of me, and then a few hours later ask the same person for help assembling furniture because when I inserted part a into part b it was slightly too big for the entrance, wasn't connecting with the knob in the right place and was making loud grinding noises.
Edit to say: laugh reacts are fine, I was just like oh ffs of all the days I choose to have a word then I show myself up like that šŸ¤£.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just wanted to say hi... I feel like I've been at a party and opened a door to find... that's where everyone is. I have a lot of catching up to do

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Warm/healing thoughts to anyone who needs them. I love seeing šŸ“ pictures of actual people here as well as the adorable pets, beautiful places and stunning graffiti!

Our workā€™s Xmas do will be in January instead of December which Iā€™m relieved about to be honest.

omg I fancy someone at work. It would never be ā€a thingā€œ as she is happily married with kids. I am always respectful, polite and professional to her (same with everyone I work with). But ugh, sheā€™s so strikingly pretty, and has such a kind, calm personality. I get crushes all the time, but itā€™s been ages since Iā€™ve had a work-crush. I feel like such a teenager, but itā€™s just nice to get the odd šŸ˜ moment in the middle of such a weird and rubbish time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anybody with small gruffalo fans?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@HotesTilaire how are you feeling today? As another south Liverpool Frau I am patiently waiting for Chris's Chippy to reopen...

@Sideboard Bob sometimes a work crush just sneaks up on you doesn't it? I have worked with a bloke for 12 months and about 6 months ago suddenly realised he was gorgeous and funny! I make a special effort for those meetings. All very innocent but a nice distraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am delighted they have banned E scooters from busses, trains and tubes, just need to add shops and pavements and I will be delighted

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@HotesTilaire how are you feeling today? As another south Liverpool Frau I am patiently waiting for Chris's Chippy to reopen...

@Sideboard Bob sometimes a work crush just sneaks up on you doesn't it? I have worked with a bloke for 12 months and about 6 months ago suddenly realised he was gorgeous and funny! I make a special effort for those meetings. All very innocent but a nice distraction.
Not too awful but not brilliant. Been having naps.
I hear tales of the saga of Chrisā€™s chippy from family who are members of a local Facebook group....!

• Heart
Oh if weā€™re sharing memes please can I add this one, I think it was on the memes thread recently, and it made me šŸ¦‰ šŸ¾

127CDF2F-F268-4F01-9799-1B76831E685A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh if weā€™re sharing memes please can I add this one, I think it was on the memes thread recently, and it made me šŸ¦‰ šŸ¾

View attachment 916854
Aww love a bit of Bob. Did you see that clip a few years back of a really hyper American tv host asking if they were excited to be there, and Bob just shoegazed and deadpanned ā€œnot as excited as you areā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww love a bit of Bob. Did you see that clip a few years back of a really hyper American tv host asking if they were excited to be there, and Bob just shoegazed and deadpanned ā€œnot as excited as you areā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That's hilarious!
The difference between Antiques Roadshow UK and US versions always makes me laugh. The Americans just about faint and wee themselves when they have a vase worth $200 but the UK people have a brooch worth thousands of pounds and they're just like "Ooh, that's marvellous. Wasn't expecting that, was I Gerald?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes!!! šŸ˜‚ I loved that. It was a beautiful moment of tv, some days youā€™re the host, some days youā€™re Bob. Ugh thereā€™s something sooo likeable about him.

That's hilarious!
The difference between Antiques Roadshow UK and US versions always makes me laugh. The Americans just about faint and wee themselves when they have a vase worth $200 but the UK people have a brooch worth thousands of pounds and they're just like "Ooh, that's marvellous. Wasn't expecting that, was I Gerald?"
I didnā€™t even know there was a US Antiques Roadshow! Itā€™s so true about the British reactions, actual lol at your example! Do you have an Aussie Antiques Roadshow?

I used to think ā€œSurprise Surpriseā€ was such a uniquely British show, but then found out there was a Dutch version, which had been going for years, AND also had the host singing the theme song!

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.