Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dull question (and she might’ve addresss it in the video but I cba to watch it fully) why does she have a new sofa?
What happened to the expensive one with a red pattern
i could be wrong but i don't think she ever actually ordered that. I remember her ordering samples and the arm chairs she's planning on getting are in that pattern

i find it super interesting how much people criticise those on a social platform.

this whole thread feels almost like a social experiment actually

i would say flossies response to whatever your guys exchange was, is a clsssic example of someone cracking, therefore, get over it ❤
Who are you to tell somebody to get over something that happened to them? I’ve never experienced it myself but I can imagine it would be quite traumatising having some witch of an influencer sending their minions out to get you, she literally showed her real name ffs, she shouldn’t just “get over it”, how rude. Also, if that was me, you best believe I wouldn’t let anybody forget it either. Flossie is an absolute twit of a human being and nobody should forget the vile things she’s done in the past. If you don’t like things being brought up and you’re going to try to moderate by shutting things down then maybe tattle isn’t the place for you. Maybe YOU should get over it ❤
---
oop, just realised it’s a new member. Either Flossie or a fan of her. How weird to seek out this thread just to come defend some dead ass influencer who fell off like a year ago. Weirdo.
---
Yep, just looked through all their posts and all they’ve done is defend Flossie

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who are you to tell somebody to get over something that happened to them? I’ve never experienced it myself but I can imagine it would be quite traumatising having some witch of an influencer sending their minions out to get you, she literally showed her real name ffs, she shouldn’t just “get over it”, how rude. Also, if that was me, you best believe I wouldn’t let anybody forget it either. Flossie is an absolute twit of a human being and nobody should forget the vile things she’s done in the past. If you don’t like things being brought up and you’re going to try to moderate by shutting things down then maybe tattle isn’t the place for you. Maybe YOU should get over it ❤
---
oop, just realised it’s a new member. Either Flossie or a fan of her. How weird to seek out this thread just to come defend some dead ass influencer who fell off like a year ago. Weirdo.
---
Yep, just looked through all their posts and all they’ve done is defend Flossie
Thank you for this, honestly guys, this is why I deleted the TikTok about it coz I was still getting randos like this all the time 😂😭

I thought Tattle was kinda the appropriate place to talk about it but obviously not...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you for this, honestly guys, this is why I deleted the TikTok about it coz I was still getting randos like this all the time 😂😭

I thought Tattle was kinda the appropriate place to talk about it but obviously not...
Please don’t feel like you can’t talk about it, you have absolutely every right to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry, who the duck is modelling her clothes on vinted?? She has a brand deal and doesn’t even take her own photos!! Probably needed a third party so the orders actually get sent out this time…

Reactions: 3
Sorry, who the duck is modelling her clothes on vinted?? She has a brand deal and doesn’t even take her own photos!! Probably needed a third party so the orders actually get sent out this time…
It’s her mate. She’s mentioned it a couple times. She’s honestly so lazy - she has nothing but time but can’t manage her own Vinted.

Reactions: 1
Everytime she talks nowadays it looks like she’s pinging her tits off with that jaw swinging and gurning. It is so irritating!

Reactions: 10
So she’s intentionally making herself look like she’s on the edge of death w her makeup … interesting

Reactions: 6
So she’s intentionally making herself look like she’s on the edge of death w her makeup … interesting
Literally!!!! I genuinely thought her recent makeup/ pics were satire but nope she is really posting those thinking she looks good. The way she talks and makes her face look so long is AWFUL!!

Reactions: 3