Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you link this I want to read it again lol
I got rid of the video because her crazy asshat fans sent me death threats (I don’t say that lightly, I literally had fans saying they’d find my address and work and to kill myself, a lot of messages)

It was last summer, in her yearly weird era of editing her photos by blatantly stretching her legs etc
I sent her a message saying she was beautiful and didn’t need to edit her photos. (The last message I had sent her was 2 years previous during covid saying she could be doing more activities at home, gave some ideas and said going out wasn’t a good idea)

Anyway, she screenshot my messages out of context and shared it on her story (with my full name and handle) and said I was always harassing her. And then went on a rant about me on her story saying I was sad and lonely, and jealous of her life.
Leaving out full messages I had sent saying I loved her content, she’s actually beautiful etc she made me look bleeping mental. I actually wasn’t being a dick.

when I sent her a message that she shared my full name, please delete, she sent me the rattiest, bitchiest voice messages ever saying if I send her private messages then I should be prepared to have them shared on her story.

So then in turn, using that logic (she still hadn’t deleted the story, I was still getting messages), I made a TikTok of her bitchy messages. I contacted her management of her behavior.
Once that TikTok was shared, she deleted her voice messages to me. But that story was up a full 24 hours.

Messages wouldn’t stop. So I took down the TikTok because the whole thing was making me anxious.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I got rid of the video because her crazy asshat fans sent me death threats (I don’t say that lightly, I literally had fans saying they’d find my address and work and to kill myself, a lot of messages)

It was last summer, in her yearly weird era of editing her photos by blatantly stretching her legs etc
I sent her a message saying she was beautiful and didn’t need to edit her photos. (The last message I had sent her was 2 years previous during covid saying she could be doing more activities at home, gave some ideas and said going out wasn’t a good idea)

Anyway, she screenshot my messages out of context and shared it on her story (with my full name and handle) and said I was always harassing her. And then went on a rant about me on her story saying I was sad and lonely, and jealous of her life.
Leaving out full messages I had sent saying I loved her content, she’s actually beautiful etc she made me look bleeping mental. I actually wasn’t being a dick.

when I sent her a message that she shared my full name, please delete, she sent me the rattiest, bitchiest voice messages ever saying if I send her private messages then I should be prepared to have them shared on her story.

So then in turn, using that logic (she still hadn’t deleted the story, I was still getting messages), I made a TikTok of her bitchy messages. I contacted her management of her behavior.
Once that TikTok was shared, she deleted her voice messages to me. But that story was up a full 24 hours.

Messages wouldn’t stop. So I took down the TikTok because the whole thing was making me anxious.
She’s such a bleep. The only reason she deleted the voice notes was because her management told her it could damage her image and therefore her coin. This is the SAME girl who is working with better help for “meNtAl HeAlth”. She gives the energy of the people who used to bully others who were struggling mentally in school but then later in life becomes a mental health nurse and has on their insta bio “mental health matters🤍😔”. She’s a vile person and not this ickle innocent Cotswold little girl persona she likes to cosplay.

Reactions: 14
She’s such a bleep. The only reason she deleted the voice notes was because her management told her it could damage her image and therefore her coin. This is the SAME girl who is working with better help for “meNtAl HeAlth”. She gives the energy of the people who used to bully others who were struggling mentally in school but then later in life becomes a mental health nurse and has on their insta bio “mental health matters🤍😔”. She’s a vile person and not this ickle innocent Cotswold little girl persona she likes to cosplay.
That’s it exactly. That’s why I really don’t like her. I don’t think she’s ugly, I could care less really what she does with her life. But she comes across as such a girls girl, oooh I’m relatable because I struggle with mental health, when really she’s such a bleeping moody witch.
And when something doesn’t go her way she’s immature and pulls a childish strop.
Flossie is a mean mean person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the way she has started talking!!!! The whole bottom teeth thing! It’s so unattractive

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand how having her phone stolen meant she had no access to her money? I get predominantly using Apple Pay but who doesn’t have physical cards? I can’t believe she just didn’t call her bank or go in branch. They can withdraw cash from your account if you give them your details. It’s happened to me before. She just acts so naive. Also does she not have her card details saved online? She was saying she couldn’t even buy groceries?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand how having her phone stolen meant she had no access to her money? I get predominantly using Apple Pay but who doesn’t have physical cards? I can’t believe she just didn’t call her bank or go in branch. They can withdraw cash from your account if you give them your details. It’s happened to me before. She just acts so naive. Also does she not have her card details saved online? She was saying she couldn’t even buy groceries?!
They’ve never let me withdraw money without having my physical card on me before so this is odd

Reactions: 1
"She was saying she couldn’t even buy groceries?!" omg the absolute drama like she's going to starve in the streets like a small orphan

(why is she unironically pulling that fuckboy face that people do on tiktok in her thumbnail? )

I hate when she pulls this gormless "thinking" face when her mouth just hangs open
IMG_4641.jpeg

Edit: I've just realised why her mouth looks weird and like another user said "bulldog vibes" (savage) it's because you barely see her top teeth when she speaks. It's like an older person mouth without their upper fake teeth in 😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They’ve never let me withdraw money without having my physical card on me before so this is odd
I have. I just walked in branch and showed them ID and passed all the security checks.
---
"She was saying she couldn’t even buy groceries?!" omg the absolute drama like she's going to starve in the streets like a small orphan

(why is she unironically pulling that fuckboy face that people do on tiktok in her thumbnail? )

I hate when she pulls this gormless "thinking" face when her mouth just hangs open View attachment 2705208

Edit: I've just realised why her mouth looks weird and like another user said "bulldog vibes" (savage) it's because you barely see her top teeth when she speaks. It's like an older person mouth without their upper fake teeth in 😭😭
She said on a recent TikTok live it’s an insecurity of hers and she might get veneers to get “longer teeth”?! 😳

Reactions: 2
I have. I just walked in branch and showed them ID and passed all the security checks.
---

She said on a recent TikTok live it’s an insecurity of hers and she might get veneers to get “longer teeth”?! 😳
she just need a to stop bleeping with her face. her little tizzy about turning 23. grow UP

Reactions: 4
I also was like wtf but I wonder if she had her cards in a card holder on her phone. That would make so much more sense if that's the case because then all of her cards would've been attached to her phone. The way she explained it is confusing though.

also the talking with her bottom teeth... does she have retainers in? her mouth looks so odd when talking.

Reactions: 3
Not surprised she had her phone stolen, happens 24/7 in Islington. Nearby Angel station is notorious for it too

Reactions: 3
She'll turn into Millie T if she keeps manufacturing crises and drama for clicks. We'll know she's past saving if she loses her passport :LOL:

Reactions: 5
And the fact she couldn’t get a replacement sim because her dad still pays her phone bill… get your own phone you’re 22 and earn a lot of money 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 17
And the fact she couldn’t get a replacement sim because her dad still pays her phone bill… get your own phone you’re 22 and earn a lot of money 😭
My phone is on my dad’s account bc we get family discount for having multiple phones on the same account. But I still send him money monthly to cover it. She could be exactly the same. She just said it was on his account, not that he paid.
---
I also was like wtf but I wonder if she had her cards in a card holder on her phone. That would make so much more sense if that's the case because then all of her cards would've been attached to her phone. The way she explained it is confusing though.

also the talking with her bottom teeth... does she have retainers in? her mouth looks so odd when talking.
Yeah I assumed she kept her cards in her phone case - I do the same

I can’t believe she doesn’t have any other way to access her bank or social media accounts… is she that stupid to not be logged in on an iPad / laptop / old phone in case this sorta thing happens? Especially as social media is her job

Reactions: 1
Dull question (and she might’ve addresss it in the video but I cba to watch it fully) why does she have a new sofa?
What happened to the expensive one with a red pattern