Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i beg someone makes a thread for lewys that would be sooooo funny. looking at the flossie and olivia threads everyone seems to hate him
I don't hate him but he's definitely still extremely immature. But I mean he looks about 15 still šŸ˜‚
And he seems a bit mean, like if he was around "cooler" people, he would laugh with them if they were making fun of you, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 13
omg in her latest video she was like ā€œI only bought the dress because I want to look like the modelā€ (The tiktok is of the model in question).. is that an official admission that she is trying to Look like a black woman? Maybe Iā€™m reaching tho I mean the model is stunning

• Wow
Reactions: 20
was anyone on Lewys live yesterday they were ordering food and Flossie was ordering and lewys goes "can you pleaseeeee just get me a platter Flossie" and she said " no lewys cos then ill have to have some and that's over-consumption I'm already making the biggest order ever I'm getting crisps too"

• Sad
Reactions: 24
was anyone on Lewys live yesterday they were ordering food and Flossie was ordering and lewys goes "can you pleaseeeee just get me a platter Flossie" and she said " no lewys cos then ill have to have some and that's over-consumption I'm already making the biggest order ever I'm getting crisps too"
I was going to come on here and say about that and how flossie talked about ordering the food for a good while and then finally ordered after the others kept telling her to order

Reactions: 6
I was going to come on here and say about that and how flossie talked about ordering the food for a good while and then finally ordered after the others kept telling her to order
very typical ed behaviour. used to do the same when i was ill (and still sometimes do). itā€™s like everyone else has to give u permission to eat in some weird way

Reactions: 18
i know this could be an ed thing but isnā€™t she taking the piss because she was getting called out for overconsumption in her Ā£1000 clothing haul šŸ˜©

Reactions: 16
ā€œYay I love red now ā¤ā€œ

Olivia did her coffee shop video and said she doesnā€™t usually wear red but got this jumper of depop and loves it

Like whoā€™s copying who? šŸ˜‚

069440F8-D4C5-47E5-B5E1-819BB73EA466.jpeg
4A52CBC5-51EC-4F43-8172-2F2867889B80.jpeg

Reactions: 10
ā€œYay I love red now ā¤ā€œ

Olivia did her coffee shop video and said she doesnā€™t usually wear red but got this jumper of depop and loves it

Like whoā€™s copying who? šŸ˜‚

View attachment 571909View attachment 571910
Both are so bang average looking. Idk how they still have so many people raving about them, their content is so shite these days as well, I think the hype will wear off them soon though and theyll become irrelevant very fast

Reactions: 23
Her tan is too much like
And Kate literally fake tans as well, yet flossie looks black in comparison to her. Girl needs to get an actual grip I cba

Yeah but there is no way that she could go as dark as she does naturally, pictures like this are very telling, look how bleeping sun burnt she is! Thatā€™s days and days worth of lying out in the sun trying to force a tan, itā€™s so unhealthy. She should just embrace her natural skin ffs
she is literally so gorgeous here what the duck has she done to herself ahahahha flossie pls do a reverse glow up vid

Reactions: 11
i know this isnā€™t about flossie per se but her latest story about israel palestine is so tone deaf, like donā€™t post anything if ur gonna stay neutral or donā€™t know enough about the topic, like she reposted rihannaā€™s story and i just went on twitter and everyoneā€™s slating that story lol :/

Reactions: 11
i know this isnā€™t about flossie per se but her latest story about israel palestine is so tone deaf, like donā€™t post anything if ur gonna stay neutral or donā€™t know enough about the topic, like she reposted rihannaā€™s story and i just went on twitter and everyoneā€™s slating that story lol :/
I think this has shown a lot of people (myself included) that we have a LOT of learning to do. I know the general "situation" (if you can call it that), but reading through peoples (thoughtful) responses on Twitter has shown me that I don't know enough about either Palestine or Israel and, in fact, I'm pretty ignorant. Therefore, right now, I would and could never comment on it - rather than sharing a random post, influencers should be guiding people to learn with them, sharing resources etc. because I doubt that I'm in the minority! This should be a wake up call for people like me to look beyond ourselves.

Reactions: 20
I think this has shown a lot of people (myself included) that we have a LOT of learning to do. I know the general "situation" (if you can call it that), but reading through peoples (thoughtful) responses on Twitter has shown me that I don't know enough about either Palestine or Israel and, in fact, I'm pretty ignorant. Therefore, right now, I would and could never comment on it - rather than sharing a random post, influencers should be guiding people to learn with them, sharing resources etc. because I doubt that I'm in the minority! This should be a wake up call for people like me to look beyond ourselves.
Yes I'm exactly the same! I've seen so much on social media and every single post has featured a pile-on in the comments claiming bias and misinformation. I'm a librarian and analysing the reliability of information is a big part of my job, even I find the slew of content confusing!

I work with university students (so the same age as a lot of influencers) and the vast majority of them are very clued up on global issues, very aware of media bias, use of language etc. Would be bloody great if more influencers tried to educate themselves and develop some critical thinking skills instead of blindly reposting trite memes.

Reactions: 7
Omg the red thing... so obvious she jumps on anything olivia does like i can imagine olivia showing her when she got the package and flossies took that and ran

Reactions: 9
Both are so bang average looking. Idk how they still have so many people raving about them, their content is so shite these days as well, I think the hype will wear off them soon though and theyll become irrelevant very fast

uhh defo think Olivia Neill is prettier than ā€bang averageā€

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.