Lewys Ball (@lookingforlewys)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His new "tattoo" video .... inserting a meme clip of nikki grahame .... so distasteful. She has just lost her poor life mate have some flipping respect jeez. Awful

• Wow
Reactions: 4
His new "tattoo" video .... inserting a meme clip of nikki grahame .... so distasteful. She has just lost her poor life mate have some flipping respect jeez. Awful
he has no social awareness at all.
Obviously it’s a meme but it feels a bit too soon to be using it again

Reactions: 4
Wat is his brand lol. Who is he without his friends yk. He had makeup but I haven’t seen him wear makeup in a while or do a video about it so wat is he into fashion or vlogging hia content n life seems so socially based. He went from social climbers to Olivia to Kate to Olivia to his uni friends back to Olivia now to Evie n Olivia back to Flossie n Kates friends. Sounds exhausting

Reactions: 3
That clip wasn’t of Nikki grahame it’s Jayne Connery

Wat is his brand lol. Who is he without his friends yk. He had makeup but I haven’t seen him wear makeup in a while or do a video about it so wat is he into fashion or vlogging hia content n life seems so socially based.
I was wondering about this too, he never wears make up now, so did he just use the "lad that's good at makeup" thing to get followers?

Reactions: 1
guuuuyyyyyyssssss Lewys' Dad is the Chair man of EY wtf. now I understand how Olivia climbed the social ranks, Lewys is her privately educated rich boy ladder

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Half an hour into the first episode of love island and he’s already at it with the contrived, unfunny, desperate for a viral moment tweets (despite him being muted😭). I’ve had to block😂

Reactions: 2
This thread is so dead but has anybody seen his new tiktok where he’s bleaching his hair bc he had a glow up in the past two years but he’s realised it was all down to his bleached hair lmao? his bleached hair just makes him look like a skunk and lately he just reminds me of a tubby school boy, like he has actually never looked more like his younger self in this weird singing videos. I don’t know how he has the audacity to be so nasty and vile to people looking like that

Reactions: 2